When you see a cute firebender boy

>when you see a cute firebender boy

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Wc2If
imgur.com/a/tz2Hv/all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not Katara
shit/10 thread, would not click on again

Whorra was already gay by that point in the series.

But Katara has never showed or hinted any kind of attraction towards fire nation citizens.

Yeah, because the original script was tossed out.

This

>When your Stubborn bullheadedness and incompetence result in the severance of all of your past lives, consigning millennias worth of Avatar knowledge and wisdom to void and dooming the next avatar to be withou guidance from anyone except your dumb ass.

Korra is a strong independent pansexual woman of color she can do no wrong and is the best avatar ever and perfect mentor.

Pretty sure that name is not allowed here.

Korra's massive breasts.

>next Avatar will only have Korra for guidance

They're fucked.

The next Avatar is fucked. Luckily he's gonna be an Earthbender and those are know to get shit done.

Just image the smell

why the Sup Forums memes you keep posting

>When you use the past lives as a means of escape from tough situations or as a quick reference guide on wisdom only to choose your own experiences instead of the path that your past lives would have taken.
>When your mentors and adult figures are just as stubborn and incompetent as you only they weren't raised in isolation and with the weight of the world on their shoulders.

>when life gives you the easy way out every fucking time so you never learn from your mistakes and continue making the world worse for everyone instead of better.

why are fire nation men so attractive

>When you're faced with a tough choice but a magical being comes along to give you a way out
>When you're getting trashed by an opponent until your previous fuckup gets fixed out of nowhere

what the fuck are you doing telling your life story?

gross

>give you a way out
The last fight literally doesn't change anything if instead of taking his bending, Aang had thrown him in jail.

Or you know, just ripped off his legs and arms as he already had suggested.

But the whole point of Aang's conflict in the finale was that Ozai COULDN'T just be "thrown in jail". If you want to argue that's BS, okay, but it still makes the writing bullshit, just in a different way.

>and you plan to abuse him

I can't be the only one who thinks putting her back in her ATLA clothes was incredibly lazy, right?

yea its you

reminder that Mako turned off not one but two women from heterosexual relations for good.

>Hey there Avatar Heishan, it's me, Korra!
>...
>I'm here to give you advice on all your problems!
>No, it's cool.
>Don't be shy, ask away!
>Uh...

>for good
Dollars to Donuts that they're just going a through a phase, like a majority of college lesbians.

>he likes water tribe trash

Superior genetics.

I hate how most of this show has some decent moments where it's hyping up something but it ends up being absolutely nothing.

Examples:
Tenzin doing an airwheel vs the equalist mechas but just ends up being knocked up like everyone else

Korra doing a massive water tornado in an attempt to reach Amon's airship but doesn't even come close

Iroh the 2nd for some reason being the main focus because he's Zuko's grandson and has the same VA but doesn't do anything that another established character couldn't do.

Kya and Bumi being introduced and doing absolutely nothing. Kya has 10 seconds of being useful by fighting Zaheer. Zaheer has like one month of airbending experience yet BTFO her.

Book 4 in its entirety.

Korea should have just been a guy

Korra*

Lols

Who is more Busty between Korra and Jin

Ozai was already trapped. Aang could just wait for Sozin's comet to end. What was Ozai going to do? melt his own hands to get out of that earthbending?

I think the issue they were arguing is less energybending and more avatar state. I think it's unquestionable that with avatar state Aang would demolish Ozai with or without comet. However since they thought Aang had lost it, they had 'no other way but kill Ozai'. That is, if their plan worked in the first place.

The only thing the writer failed to convey is how desperate they were. If you think about it, they improvised a plan to attack the center of the FN, Omashu, Ba Sing Se, and still defeat Ozai, in one day. This narrative should be treated as a suicide attack instead of "go there, defeat the fire lord, then we live happy ever after".

But if that's the case, then the invasion plan doesn't make sense instead. I mean, they knew Aang didn't have the AS, what exactly was their plan during the 8 minutes, let alone afterwards?

It's pretty lazy. She should've had cool hermit jungle clothes.

Yes, this pleases me.

Korra is water tribe royalty and by birth of right the chief of the tribes, not some gutter skank that should have never even seen the throne unless she married her cousin.

>boy

>Korea

did that situation with NK go anywhere

yup

Honestly, it feels like the characters didn't think the whole thing through. Book 3 has a less consistent narrative than the other two books. Besides not questioning the Earth King on what he disclosed to the imposters, they just say they'll take down the Fire Lord without specifics and their armies are supposed to accomplish this in an eight minute window.

Aang probably thought he'd rough him up, then incarcerate him to end the war. He didn't think too far ahead and it doesn't seem like they were even on the same page with what he was supposed to do by the finale, since Zuko of all people brings it up. So it feels sudden that he gets defensive about all life being sacred when he's the same kid who struck a buzzard wasp down out of spite when he was hurting because of Appa.

Would the rest of the cast also change genders?

>His son is a twink

I don't understand, how can genetics vary so much

Funny enough in that scene she does seem to be looking at Mako more than the others.

You dump him for his girlfriend?

Water is best race.

She turns Gay.

Azula would have kicked her arse,

>Korea

Mako even says it was just like how when he and Korra first met. He intentionally cut Asami out of the dialogue and Korra was amused by it.

>liking sealfuckers

t.fire roastie hothead
t.fat mud eating earthie
t.balding air bitch

This
Fuck girls we need more bara heroes

i think earth girls are the best desu

Its been over a decade, mate.

Zutara didn't happen, let it go.

>and then when you see his even cuter and richer girlfriend

Are airbender girls the worst girls?

Not likely, she wants the fire boy

>Brown
>Good

Fire Nation did nothing wrong.

Not until we get the original script animated.

Who doesnt want fireboys :3

People who want watergirls i suppose.

What do you guys think are the common body types for girls of different nations?

I think:

>Water Tribe girls
>Generally plump to chubby (because of the cold)
>Curvy but leaning towards top heavy
>Medium to short height

>Fire Nations girls
>Generally average to somewhat leaner
>Proportionate hourglass shape
>Medium to tall height

Earth Kingdom girls
>Generally stout, heavier, bulky build
>Curvy but leaning toward bottom heavy
>Tend to be the tallest

>Air Nomad girls
>Generally slim and petite
>Ruler shaped without many curves
>Tend to be the shortest

imgur.com/a/Wc2If

better version

This is autistic. Kill yourself with your particular kind of cancer, this doesn't matter.

I would imagine Earth kingdom to be shorter and Airnomads to be the tallest.

>and then dress him up as a cute girl

was looking for this everywhere ty user

Ditto

Air Benders would have flattest chests

have an album of them imgur.com/a/tz2Hv/all

ty lad

Who made all these and why

who cares

me

stop

What original script?

There used to be special 'pop up' editions of Avatar: The Last Airbender that had 'facts' about the show, it seems like they were mostly made up. One of those was that Zuko and Katara were originally going to be a couple, but that's not true. Michael and Bryan said in an interview in the back of the novelization of the last episode that Katara and Aang were always intended to be together.

They've also said that Korra and Mako were soul mates and then backtracked to say that they were the first Korrasami shippers and they knew that Korra and Mako had to be broken up. I wouldn't trust anything they say.

And Shyamalan had an interview for the movie where he pressured them to have an ending ready for the trilogy during the first talks in his hotel room, and he specifically mentioned that they still didn't know who Katara would end up with at the time. They love to retcon what they say all the time.

I remember them saying the lion turtle was always planned. But he only shows up in the final episodes.

Zuko and Katara wouldn't have made sense in the flow of the story.
I wouldn't trust Shyamalan. He considered himself a fan of the show but still made that movie.

I'm glad that Kataang happened since it was implied since episode one and Zutara only had one ambigous scene in the entire show. Ambiguous if you don't pay attention to the rest of the story that is.

But even then i wouldn't ever trust anything Bryke says. If LoK is anything to go by Bryke are changing their story about what was happening or who did what etc all the damn time. It's like they're constantly trying to please some imaginary fanbase and keep changing shit just to do it.

>I remember them saying the lion turtle was always planned. But he only shows up in the final episodes.
The Lion Turtle is actually present in the pilot. You can see hints of him all over the show. They're just not very good at foreshadowing.

Was Korra an allegory to millennials?

How much were Zutarafags SEETHING when Kataang was shown infront of their faces in the finale?

A lot i would imagine, i heard about them without interacting with the fandom at the time. They were also as delusional as Korrasamifags are, so it's pretty bad.

how much interbender orgies took place in Avatar?

>Zutarians believing that would happen after that book 2 finale or even after anything that happened before then

Shipping ruins the show, Kataang included. Katara should've ended up with neither of them and Aang could've repopulated the airbenders with his fan club harem.

>implying Aang didnt do so

Zutara is a shit shipping because Katara is a racist against fire nationers.

>Implying all of those random air benders that appeared weren't his bastards

>Shipping ruins the show
I agree.

Sup Forums is the only place where you can discuss "Avatar" without ship wars, and even here we have two or three of Zutarians shiting the threads.

I will say it: "Korra" fanbase is better than "The Last Airbender" fanbase.

That's hard to believe honestly, LoK fanbase is so incredibly divided it's hard to get any real discussion on it going. Atleast with Atla people seem to be able to discuss episodes or characters.

just dont discuss Azula tho