both star wars and star trek is shit.
scifi?
get a life!

Habeeb it

>openly discussing this board or any board on social media
Very disgusting but its was the new users and hiro want

Based, BASED MAN. I love you Shatner

wew lawd

I mean, he's right. Honestly, the reddit refugees who come here to talk about the latest star wars or capeshit release should all die in a fire.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

When are we getting pure Sup Forums kino with a remake of the CIA plane scene with shatner in every role?

>kfc
SHATNER CONFIRMED RACIST

I like Star Trek now

Kirk > Picard. also he's right. but then again, the last star trek film didn't suck in comparison to TLJ.

This

You should all be ashamed of visiting a Tai pedophilia chat room, even if you do just stay on the motion picture part of the site. Don't do your laundry in public newfags.

His case is kind of different though in that he's retired and a millionaire, he doesn't have to care about anything

Friendly reminder that Shatner is shit posting on this board right now.

>some guys social media manager posts on Sup Forums
wow its nothing

I love you Shatner. Next time you wind up in the same room at Takei call him a creepy faggot for me.

>posts hashtag in title
>reddit spacing
I really doubt it

based shatner

hey will, if you read this know that i love you and you were the best captain.

You're still shit you fat old fuck

What if it's not a bot, what if Shatner was the cunnyposter?

The proper response is that rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids.

he's not wrong. Star Wars is ruining this board

>we are from ebaumsworld

I love me some Shatner

what a stupid laugh face

It's a guy managing his social media accounts you fucking autists

You really think william shatner is shitposting on Sup Forums on a friday afternoon? He has better things to do.

Rule 1 & 2 only apply to Sup Forums so Shatner is right.

>he's not wrong. Star Wars is ruining this board
This. I predict that in a few years, most non-Sup Forums boards will be overrun like Sup Forums. Will have to abandon Sup Forums altogether.

And make sure to watch my new show on Netflix guys
youtu.be/cNTU_mg_gJI

Soyboys need not apply

Marlon Brando frequently used the internet in the final years of his lights and got into fights in chat rooms

Friggin EPIC, WE friggin did it.
BASED BASED
SOYBOYS BTFOOO!

MAGA!

>You're a big guy
>>tfw Shat will never meme on you before blowing you the fuck out on twitter

holy shit any screen caps?

TJ Hooker's Jookers and Twookers
(Formerly Kirk's)

More like, le epic interwebs rules only apply if you are an idiotic underaged kid from 2007 who still spouts IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZORS in real life

He doesn't have anyone managing his social media accounts, he probably shitposts while on horseback.

William Shatner is a pretty cool guy, and I wish him the best, though I somehow seriously doubt he'd spend time posting here.

>Being this mad
Get a life!

More like SHITNER

Why do you doubt it? You'd be surprised at who visits and shitposts here (and other boards). And lets be real, it's pretty fun.

SHATTED

>dawg
>kfc
mah man!

Look Will, you have a giant following, from Trekkies to State Farm costumers.
The entire reason we don't talk about this place is so that it doesn't get over populated with bullshit. Notice the star wars shillering? Stop making this place mainstream, not because everything mainstream is inherently bad, but because the authenticity of the site is compromised by shilling when traffic gets over populated here and public figures will drive those number sky high when come here FOR YOU

Based!

Shatner doesn't have a social media manager.

How can Starwars faggots even live with themselves? Shatner is telling them to fuck off.

>from Trekkies to State Farm costumers
Or people who live in my city and saw those commercials William Shatner did in the 90's for that local attorney who ended up scamming a whole bunch of his clients and getting arrested for it

Everyone knows jelico is the best captain

>It's a guy managing his social media accounts you fucking autists

No Social Media Manager would associate his client with the alt-right hacker known as fourchan.

BASED KIRK

Shatner is a Jew. (((Hollywood))) called him to ask Sup Forums to stop thinking about how bad TLJ is.

>implying shatner ever visits trek threads.
lol I bet he hates it more than you.

Friggin based and epic

Fuck you Shatner, Black Mirror's S4E01>>>>ST>>>>SW

Most of those are TNG, and other than the worst Star Trek movie ever made, he was never in it.

>get a life

never

big mistake not letting him direct again :)

Hi Shatner!

>it is very likely that William Shatner has called you a faggot and vice versa

The world is a beautiful place.

Shatner needs to be made a mod

you don't visit trek threads boy. it is a DS9 majority general

Someone tell Shatner he needs to lurk for at least 2 years before posting.

>shatner will never invite you to a private screening of him as CIA

We dont talk about DS9 outside of trek gen for a reason

>.gif
NOPE.avi

Shut your trap and go get your fucking shinebox, Tommy

>it is a DS9 majority general
This is what you want them to be, not what they are. You need to learn to separate both.

Reckon based Bill is a cunnyposter

fa/tv/irgins on suicide watch!

it's not shatner, it's whoever he hired to run his twitter account

It's fine

Bill, if you're lurking this thread will you please do a CIA cosplay?

This, the next time he does a public appearance he should dress up like CIA and do the CIA pose for all photographs. We need this

>Discuss Faggots
If you want to talk about George Bill just say so

Nice little banter.

this is the only fucking website on the internet i remotely enjoy coming to, i probably wouldn't admit it to anyone though, but shatners like fucking 70 he can do what he wants

Star Wars and the shipfags for it are destroying Sup Forums.

He's absolutely right

God, you faggots with your "muh secret society chat room, first rule of fight club" should really kill yourselves. The whole fuckin world knows your "secret club" Fuckin queers.

>he's retired and a millionaire
then why is my brother investing in one of his movies

Because your brother is jewish

I fucking love William Shatner, what a legend

This is old news but honestly it kind of makes me happy that Captain Kirk enjoys baneposting, it's pretty surreal when you really stop and think about it.

"Not a secret club" faggots are delusional reddit tourists.

I fucking hate it that some people constantly spout "Sup Forums is not your secret club, everyone can post here". What's good about inviting and accepting every kind of retard that does not even belong here in the first place? What is the benefit of defending retards? Don't give me that different opinions explanation, there are justifiable views that may highly differ and there's retarded shit like OP's linked thread or pic related.

This is what killed Sup Forums (among certain other things of course), nowadays the board is filled with so many faggots who literally use "nerd" and "virgin" unironically as an insultare disgusted by some minor stuff and actually feel offended and of course casuals that have never watched anything besides imdbcore for example. The thing is when you tell them to leave they just keep saying shit like "umad?" "stop trying to fit in" or the famous "not a secret club" thing and similar shit. They won't get the concept that they are the ones that are not wanted rather than the people who complain about them. No one should ever simply accept idiots who come here and want to change things about the board which have been established before they even came along.

This is what I like about /lit/ and a few other certain boards, they're not hesitant to tell somebody to leave. There always needs to be some hostility towards these kind of people or otherwise they will take over the board and that's exactly what happened to Sup Forums as I said already. Jesus Christ, Sup Forums now have daily threads here because of this "accept everything" mentality. It's not in the interest of anyone to let this ever be.

Meh fuck it.
Hey Will, im kinda tired of the SW talk too. Managed to see it with my pop and managed to get front row seats. (Kinda on accident but least it was a recliner theator) The movie was okay, theres afew points in the movie that made me say 'Wat' afew times (Leia's death defyance and that begining fight. Even Snoke was kind of 'uh okay'. Wasent 100% trash but could of been better. Hope you and your buds are have a great newyear.

>this is an 80 year old man
hwat in tarnation

He openly admits to browsing Sup Forums, most /ck/ and Sup Forums I think. I checked his twitter recently and he gave the "Captain Kirk" approval on some little girl's star trek project. It was really cute

If the captain's still here, I just want him to know that he and picard keep me from killing myself. Whenever I'm depressed I go watch an episode of trek to feel better.

See
Brando literally shitposted until his death on usenet and chatrooms about movies

>Crashing this board. WITH NO SURVIVORS!

I always liked you in Boston Legal man, great stuff.

I've seen "Lurk more" for the first time in years on this board the other day and he got shitposted to death. That just shows the signs of the times.

This.

I'd rather keep this as a secret club so normalfags don't shit up the website. Sadly they've already invaded

I wish he’d fuck off this is my secret club

>Reckon
Are you a gold prospector with a spittoon? No?

Well no shit Sherlock