What an overrated piece of trash. Oh and nice happy ending, you fucking unoriginal faggots...

What an overrated piece of trash. Oh and nice happy ending, you fucking unoriginal faggots.Why can't there ever be an honest ending, an ending where the main character kills themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you think that was a happy ending, you were never in a relationship.

Spoken like a true virgin. Getting back together is the happy ending, always.

yikes dude

They got back together, but it isn't hinted at all that they've lived happily ever after.

In the original script they've done it countless times and it ends with a much older Clementine doing the procedure again,

Sometimes you love the worst person for you

That's depressing

they get back together because they didn't remember why they fail for the first time. Yes, they had recorded shit but it's not the same. This ending is not happy.

>Why can't there ever be an honest ending, an ending where the main character kills themselves
Hopefully that will be the case if anyone ever makes a movie about your life,

I liked the movie mostly for the visuals and the music. The way they portrayed the dream/memory sequences was interesting, reminded me of Waking Life.

Also the story may be more relatable if you've ever been in a relationship with someone who was at least slightly crazy or unstable. Kate Winslet nailed that role pretty well.

Baz Luhrmann's "Romeo & Juliet"

Also, it'll make you want to kill yourself, as well.

That's how I plan to go out, so at least the movie will be factual.

jesus both of you shut up

I had never seen that movie and after I kept seeing it at top of recommendation lists for feels/romance movies I watched it.

I felt the same. Not bad by any means but nothing special.

This. Also at the very end pic related is clipped over and over.
They're doomed to repeat their relationship.

>an ending where the main character kills themselves

You're dumb and mentally ill

it might be the happy ending but it's the unrealistic ending

I really liked it, some relationships are like that. They complete you and destroy you at the same time. I think most men these days have experienced it.

That's exactly op's point. What they planed was the real and sad and logical ending and what they delivered is false hope

>Why can't there ever be an honest ending, an ending where the main character kills themselves
watch literally any Steve Carell movie

>every ending has to be a downer
Yeah, fuck off.

That's exactly op's point. What they planed was the real and sad and logical ending and what they delivered is false hope

No but this movie set their relationship up for disaster but unrealistically saved it
Besides the downer movies and happy endings are disproportionate

>annie hall for millenials

they even cut out the suicide from Blue is the Warmest Color

>kaufman
>happy ending
only brainlets and/or women can misread that movie so much.
Honestly that's the problem with the movie some normies love it for all the wrong reasons and believe what makes it good it's the cutesy scenes like in OPs image.
It's like the people who unironically see American Psycho as a motivational movie to work out harder

agreed. this movie is pleb tier faggot film. an extremely weak follow up to BJM and Adaptation which are true kinos. Every writer has his off days though.

>some relationships are like that. They complete you and destroy you at the same time.
stop consuming soy.

"cause your love kept me alive and made me insane"
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

You didn't get it OP, it's not a happy ending, not for the audience.
There's no device that'll wipe your memory, it doesn't exist. Think about what that's saying to the audience rather than focusing on the fate of the two characters in the film.