Say something nice about Kate Bishop

Say something nice about Kate Bishop

No.

I thought she made a good partner in Mat Fraction's Hawkeye until she started taking over the book.

someone liked her enough to rape her in the ass

The sphincter was tight.

I'm actually kind of aroused by this picture. Was she raped again?

She's a cool lady. I'm enjoying her current run.

I like girls who can take a punch.

She was good in fraction.

Her current run is bland as hell, but at least is not painful to read unlike many other current marvel comics.

She's better than RiRi whatsherface and she's better than Whor.

Wait, Kate was raped?

Bitch

It's what made her get into the superhero business.

I wanna fuck her

She made me like blonde dudes

Why don't Kate get with Clint already! ugh.

Problematic

Not gonna lie, she's pretty cute

Do you have the panel with Kate saying Im pretty much an avenger? She looked very cute.

they're so cute together

Seconded

Based.

I thought she wanted to get in the super hero business cuz the Young Avengers stopped some thugs at her prom or some shit and she said "hey, why don't I join them and become team leader?"
or something to that effect

At least her book will be cancelled soon.

How is it problematic? She's at least 18 and he's fucked half of the female heroes in the marvel universe already.

Yes, but she got her training after she got gang-raped by a bunch of dudes. Trained in martial arts (cqc and melee weapons), archery, and throwing weapons using her dad's money to hire top class trainers. I distinctly remember Kate explaining this to Jessica Jones in one of the Young Avengers issue.

Also I think it was a gala for rich people and she jumped in mid fight to assist.

Mockingbird, Jessica Drew, a bunch of other random chicks, Black Widow... Who else? Like every girl he's been in a relationship with is in a sorta good standing with him. Clint and Kate can work out.

She hasn't killed a Hulk

>I distinctly remember Kate explaining this to Jessica Jones in one of the Young Avengers issue.
Of course she talks to Jessica Jones of all people about rape.

Her book is not Marvel's worst female-lead book.

SheHulk. Janet.

It was one guy.

From Young Avengers Special 1

It was only one guy that raped her, and the young avengers stopped a group of criminals from robbing all of the wealthy people attending her sister's wedding.

Moonstone

Songbird ? And robot Wanda.

>Wait, Kate was raped?

Expect it never to be mentioned or referenced again, like with Carol Danvers or Felicia Hardy.

Does she actually say what happened or do they just hint at it?

He never banged Songbird

That sucks.

Why don't more females heroes get fucked up like this? It's ok when it happens to males.

She's the REAL Hawkeye.

Because "my stronk female character tho," and women will get pissed. Remember the Mystique billboard?

She doesn't outright say it, but it is heavily implied.

The page after this is the one posted here

So how old was she then? Someone said that she is 18 now, so how many years did she put into learning skills to become a hero. Batman at least trained from late childhood into adulthood. That is like a decade of work right there.

I think that happened during highschool, she was a bit proficient in archery by then. She's currently around 20-23 i think, College age.

yeah, one of the more recent hawkeye issues made it so that she has been a fan of hawkeye since she got saved by them when she was like 10. So having archery as a hobby was a thing for her.

She appeared in America. Enough of a reason for me to stay away from her character.

>say something nice about character x
I wish this horrible habit to make threads about horrible characters would finally end.

They do it to annoy people.

Yaas Queen.

she's a meme character, taylor made for reddit

how so?

This.

I wanted her to step on me when she was being written by Fraction

She's a more interesting character than Clint.

Your books sell a certain amount

She was good in young avengers, unfortunately every character from that book has been extremely mishandled since then

I'm convinced no one on this board actually reads any comics whatsoever.

for fucks sake, half of the reason I read cape shit is for extreme violence against beautiful women

>literally nothin personnel

>deathstroke is the epitome of that meme my dude

She has a nice smil...

Ok I've got nothing.

Hurm. Remind me, just how common blonde hair and blue eyes were in acient Greece?

Third.

Would you rather have her have a rape talk with Carol? She was brainwashed and raped by her own rape baby and used it as a joke while Jessica was in labor.

They modeled her after Taylor Swift.

I've actually had this fetish before getting into comics. But it is a perk of being a comics fan.

Forgot picture.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

she was only ever good in fraction's run on hawkeye

I won't but everybody at Marvel sure will...

>She was good in young avengers
but was she? i'm not saying she was handled bad but from what i remember she was just kind of there

She's better than Carol.

She and Clint make awesome sex buddies.

This.

Is this what passes for art these days?

no thanks

She's not a nigger.

Marvel is hiring webcomics people to save on costs. And it shows.

I'm still not convinced that that Wanda was a doombot.

Not exactly a high bar.

She was Heinberg's favorite and he tried making her the cool girl of the group. I thought his characterizations were pretty flat in general, though.

She was hot as fuck in that torn up prom dress. I want to see her wear it again.