What would have been the perfect season for the Simpson's movie? 9-10?

What would have been the perfect season for the Simpson's movie? 9-10?

I never really wanted a Simpsons movie, to be truthful.

Because dated Men In Black/N64/Independance Day references would make up for the dated Spider-Man 3/Harry Potter/Happy Feet references I guess.

Probably around Season 8.

>Men In Black/N64/Independance Day references
Which Simpsons episode is that from?

Yeah a Simpsons movie isn't really something the world needed.

None, he's saying if the movie came out in 1997 instead of 2007, it would just have dated 90s pop culture jokes instead of dated 2000s pop culture jokes.

And Nirvana instead of Green Day

A movie would have actually forced the staff to confront the staff about the fact that a ton of episodes have general pacing problems, but the real movie still had those.

Oh, it "would" happen? That sounds perfectly reasonable and irrefutable.

>Nirvana
>late 90s
Try Marilyn Manson or Korn.

Nothing could beat the episode with Tony Hawk and Blink 182 which came out at least four years too late.

The movie was so fucking bland and uninteresting.

>Green Day didn't exist before 2000
Actually the 90s version of the band was the good one before they became sellout idiots.

>The movie could've been a beefed up and extended version of Kamp Krusty
>The movie finally comes out and it's just not really good at all even with all the hype around it's release

Showing Lisa naked instead of just Bart would have helped a bit.

I'm looking for this picture of a dog with a bra on covering all 8 tits.. i'm not sure if its from the simpsons or family guy but i need the picture dont ask why please help me out. thanks i love you guys!

The show should've ended in 1998, imo.

There were still some good episodes up to the HD switch, but on average it was down to 2-3 per season, sometimes less.

Thanks for the reminder of how awful the HD animation is. It looks like fucking clip art.

It's from family guy.
just take it and get outta here

fuck some n64 jokes would have been good.
I'd say that season 6-8.