I've been having recurring dreams about him lately. In most of them I am him

I've been having recurring dreams about him lately. In most of them I am him.

What does it mean, Sup Forums?

Tell me about the dreams, OP

someone post the the Sup Forums prophecy pasta

Tell me OP

I wish it didn't cancel.

Well, here's the latest one...
>Be Wander
>At strange train station with Sylvia. It's got the architecture of a cartoon background, but actually looks real, like a rusty old train station you'd find irl
>Waiting to go see some landmark, can't remember the name.
>Sylvia says she has to go do something, I say I'll stay and watch for the train, and hold it there for her when it shows up
>The train goes by, it's more like a bunch of mine carts and it's moving incredibly fast.
>Try to stop the train by reaching out
>My arm gets stuck and stretches out far like cartoon before I get swept away.
>Manage to climb on the train, figure I have to get back to Sylvia and quickly jump to an oncoming train heading in the opposite direction.
>I get stuck going back and forth on a bunch of trains, going through heaps of weird locations, that all look like they're from the show. Hell, I even remember seeing Peepers and Hater in a passing train.
>Finally find my way back to the station I started at.
>Look for and find Sylvia
>She says she was looking all over for me, and to try this weird candy she found. It was like fruity taffy in a japanese wrapper.
>We sat there at a bench at the station, eating it before the train finally shows up.
>Sylvia says "Finally!"
>I wake up.

Now I wanna go back

What is this?

>Now I wanna go back

iktf

>ywn sit and eat japanese candy with sylvia
why live

A WOY thread with no traction?

Let's fix that.

You're his nobody, OP

>spoilering your image
that's not how you give traction, my man

I wish she didn't exist

why does every show have to have such a character? that only exists to give little boys their first boner? I hate this

Say what you want about it, user. But the thread's finally starting to pick up

Dominator was a perfectly fitting character and served well to counter Wander's naivety and helpfulness with straight up dickishness. The show needed a villain that could be taken seriously since Hater had long since lost his menace by the end of the first season. It was nice to see Wander be thrown into personal conflict over whether or not everyone had goodness in them. Granted, she didn't have to be a shapely lady, but it doesn't really matter all that much. In fact, I thought her being more realistically proportioned from the other characters was meant to visually show just how far attached she was to the morals of the main characters.

>Granted, she didn't have to be a shapely lady
that's my entire point fuckhead, you didn't have to write that fucking essay

and yes it does matter because she's literally made for fapbait

>4 lines
>An essay
That's one short ass attention span user. But to be fair, how would you have done Dominator without the fapbait?

you do realize she's the main female antagonist, right? no matter how she'd look, there would be someone fapping to her

she's not consistently shapey either, most of a time she's just a lanklet in a black gown

>tfw you will never go to Phunulon.

>Waaaah this character's sexy!

I don't even like Dominator and your argument sucks

I've dreamt about post season 2 Christmas webisodes once. Eh.

Fascinating. You would be your own best judge of what this dream represents, but I am noticing some details that seem significant.
This simple task of waiting for the train became very difficult for you, and you were worried about not being at the train station when Sylvia came back.
But you eventually reunited and everything was okay.
You turned these very simple, mundane activities that someone could do in real life and might make them anxious into really intense physical tasks, and yourself into a character that was more capable of handling a challenge as grand as a real train situation might seem to an anxious person.
And Sylvia finding the strange new candy in all this unwanted spontaneity was surely a source of comfort.
Could this be you finding coping skills in identifying with Wander and his very supportive friendship with Sylvia?

Would watch it as an episode.

Oh god

Some of this is on the nose. I ride the train all the time to get to college, but the two classmates I go in with third-wheel the crap out of me. I always get shit on when I don't get there on time, or just don't let them know if I'm not gonna be there, even though they don't put the same effort in for me, and I'm extremely anxious about train times to begin with. So, uh, that explains that.

Aside from that, I can't really connect with anyone else in class. I do have friends outside of college, but it's really depressing to keep trying and failing with these people each and every day, and most of my actual friends seem to be too busy for me most of the time.

A lot of these dreams are me hanging out with Sylvia, or the two of them just doing stuff together. I think my brain's just gravitating to that stable supportive friendship because I myself don't have that. Jesus.

thank fuck, I was beginning to think I was just scaley trash for Sylvia

Sorry for the essay. Thanks user. That was a good chance to get some personal insight

Fucked off Freud

Thanks user

I'm glad I could help!
And it sounds like at least subconsciously, you know what kind of support you need and you're giving it to yourself with these dreams. That's a very good thing!
It might even be helpful for you to think about what Wander would do during your day, or how Sylvia might help him, and try to do similar things for yourself.

I think I'll start by taking more walks. Hanging around my house sucks anyway. Cheers user.

I miss the bad guy

which one?

That's your literally me charachter