Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Uc84U04Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not a porg

... to this

There is no defending it.

He's the key to all of this
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Uc84U04Sk

People really hate Jar Jar that badly? Maybe it's because I was 4 when I saw but I always loved Jar Jar. I had a figure of him and he was my favorite character to play as in LEGO Star Wars because of his jump ability. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

The original concept of him being a Sith Lord was interesting. Would’ve made the prequels much more interesting.

>completely retarded and incapable
>becomes a general
>then becomes a powerful senator
Not sure i bought this arc

He was fun for the kids.

was there really such a concept? Hasn't that always been just a joke made from how hilarious it would have been to revel him as a sith who just fooled everyone with his clumsy act.

He's the archetypical fool. The purpose of his presence is to be mocked and scorned by the cast or to achieve something consequential merely by chance or folly. George did everything right with Jar Jar.

People complain about how stupid and nonsensical he makes the film as if every single character in any film ever released must be a brain surgeon in order for the film to be good. Jar Jar doesn't ruin the film by being silly. It's a joy to watch him misbehave and act retarded.

You'll remember Jar Jar until your dying day, but you'll forget most of the shit from the sequels.

If this isn't empowering, then I don't know what is. Always follow your dreams.

He made kids laugh. He annoyed adults. He was stupid and gullible. He was manipulated into giving palpatine emergency powers to create the clone army. That's Jar Jar. Like it or not, he was essential the the overall story.

star wars is a movie for kids

Wouldn't have got these without him

No he actually was intended to be a sith lord. George said he was the key to all of this.

Anybody else feel sad about the prequels barely being referenced in the new movies ?