This movie is incredible. Holy shit, it's like fucking True Detective except on an Indian Reservation...

This movie is incredible. Holy shit, it's like fucking True Detective except on an Indian Reservation. Why is this so unknown to the general public? What did you guys think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It made 40 million which is pretty good. Flawless movie but I wish it had more to offer. 8/10

Like more action? I enjoyed the slow burn, but I think the film would have worked 20x better as a 10 episode mini-series.

Is this a meme or do we actually have to see it?

How does it compare to Sicario and Hell or Hight Water? I really enjoyed both

Its good if you have a penis.

No memes here
It's a murder mystery with a realistic interpretation of action similar in that regard to Sicario. Very well done and well worth it.
It's a meme, but it falls in the "movies that women will never understand" catagory.

I don't know what it was but I was missing something. I don't really have any complaints, everything shown is perfect for what it is. Gil Birmingham almost made me cry without even being on screen. The leads should have been more layered but they work as they are.

Honestly, it's hard to rank them for me. They're all pretty good.

HoHW>WR>Sicario

Hell or High Water is better

same guy wrote Hell or high water so if you enjoyed that you'll enjoy this

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
not as good as hell or high water or sicario, but solid 8/10

this, spot on

That base flashback scene was so well done.
I knew the outcome but it was so tense the entire time

>2nd best film of the year
>8/10
>shilling shitting review on youtube

jfc

Is it bad that this movie made me dislike oil rigs in the west?

Its a meme. I regret falling for it and renting it. It's a mediocre crime procedural, feels like an episode of television. Nothing of interest at all, no good characters, interesting conflict or mystery or even cool operator shit. Just Rote

>tfw Ben gets shot
He was to good for this world.

I loved it. A few little things bugged me about the shoot out at the end, how he didn't seem to care that all the local cops around him that's he known his whole life are getting shot and dying, he doesn't even attempt to protect them. He only cares about getting that Liz Olsen ass and making sure no one harms her.

Not that I blame him.