Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

It is unironically the greatest show ever made.

Only the first two seasons. Rest is shit that drags on.

>inb4 redditors call me a pleb.

Yeah if you like the Godfather, Goodfellas, Scarface etc.

Literally the greatest show of all time

Tony Soprano is the most complex and well portrayed character ever put to film

I hate those movies but love the show weird huh

I gave up watching after episode one.

I love gangster/mafia/prison/cartel shit and I got around season 3 of this and just stopped. It's more soapy than fucking sons of anarchy.

>I hate those movies but love the show weird huh
same

No

i dont see a show like this being made in todays society. todays society its too pussy for that kind of honesty. all people care about these days is capeshit and game of thrones, pretty much live in a fantasy reality. its funny watching the show now and seeing how society has changed.

its good and all but for a lot of people they don't like how much of a family drama it is, there's a lot of great mob action but about half the show is family squabblings and bullshit
you may like the show better if you just fast forward through that whole half

>drags on
reddit criticism

>fast forward through half the show
yeah that is sure to give the viewer a nice, immersive experience

this

pure unfiltered kino. now leave, go watch it, and do not come back until you are done because someone WILL spoil it for you

go now child

First two seasons were the weakest. 4th season was the best.

3 and 4 are my favourites, season 2 is not at all a weak season though, top 3 for sure.

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

Only bitter Sup Forumstard enjoy old shit HBO shows

why?

How much would you guess the dishes at Vesuvio cost on average? Something I've wondered for a few days now.

italians are just like jews , so they get cheap shit to save money. so i bet it wouldnt be expenssive at all

Ok listen. Nobody wants to hear you talk. People come here for a nice dinner and you run your mouth and annoy them.

Yes