Where did I already see the exact same plot of the last episode of Samurai Jack?

Where did I already see the exact same plot of the last episode of Samurai Jack?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IKnowYoureInThereSomewhereFight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A story about a lone warrior defeating an ancient evil has tropes in it

HO-LAY SHIT SHERLOCK

How the fuck is it the same plot? Terra is doing it of her own free will for most of it.

So is Ashi in the first 4 episodes.

Yeah, but she thinks she's on the side of good, fighting evil. Terra knows Slade is the bad guy.

Terra a fucking CUTE

Beast Boy certainly thought so.

>ywn see Punished Beast Boy blame himself for the deaths of his teammates

Why fucking live

Y'know, I'm about sick of people constantly trying to snag themselves some "Gotcha!" moment in regards to when a work of fiction does a thing.

The human imagination is FAR more limited than you give it credit for. The fact we actually have several words for "a thing that repeatedly occurs in fiction" should make that quite obvious.

The dirt farming primitives of the ancient world knew this-"There is nothing new under the sun."-so what the fuck excuse to you have for being retarded enough to think originality actually exists?

I kinda wish terra became and remained a teen titan after all of that

Let's hope for a good season 6 user...

Eh, it's mostly limited because society is structured to chase profit over progress. (This was true historically as well, though to varying degrees.)

>ywn see Robin being forced to work for Slade alongside Terra as apprentices

I guess people are just sick of media sticking "safe" routes into stories. Kind of how like fans were upset about Dr. Strange.

But then they'd be forgetting that SJ was always about old tropes

>ywn see the teen titans fight an alternate universe version of the titans controlled by slade

big happy family

>they managed to make Terra even cuter somehow
Source!?

>controlled
>implying it wasnt out of free will after realizing how much more fun being evil is

I meant controlled as in he is their leader

A cute young girl turns out to be a huge slut who fucks guys old enough to be her grandfather?

i understand Terra and Robin. Red X,Jinx and Raven tho,how did Slade recruit them?

OP posted cartoon Terra, though.

maybe robin and terra together beat the titans, and then slade edges raven to the point of her inner evil coming out so then she joins them. I don't imagine recruiting jinx would be difficult at all, especially if it was before she worked with the brotherhood of doom and met kid flash. Recruiting red X probably took some convincing but if he could do it to robin and terra he could eventually do it to him.

sounds edgy as FUCK

>slutty lanklet
>cute

I'm pretty sure Simpsons did it

it is

i doubt slade would be smiling when terra and robin fucks up

Yo user, where's my source?

dar-draws on tumblr

Stop making me ship them! Terra is for Beast Boy!

Hell, a direct to video movie would be nice. They are doing that for BTAS with the new batman and Harley movie.

Slade's real son Jerico showed up in season 5, I wonder if they were planing some new story arc.

Implying Terra doesnt get SLADED in every universe.

There were no such implications in the cartoon, in which Slade simply wanted a loyal apprentice. (It's especially obvious when you consider his failure with Robin in the immediately preceding season.)

Read between the lines.

I did, saw nothing there.
Other than a twisted version of the father-daughter relationship Jackfags seemed to want at one time.

You're naive

Beast Boy is too much of a pushover t b h

You're brainwashed. And based on your other post, probably by both sides too.

Well, Robin is definitely for Starfire in any case, you can't dispute that one.

My idea for season 6.
Slado is back but this time he's trying to redeem himself and he makes a team of antiheroes.
He uses the fact that Terra doesn't remember about him to have her join.
The season is about the Titans fighting them.

i like that ship too,its very cute but fuck me, robin can ship with just about any one t b h

ehh.. yeah I don't need this much "diversity" in any book Im putting $3.50 down for. #thanksbutnothanks

I can get Terra, Ravager and Jericho. But why Power Girl and Flash? What is the in comic reason?

Kid Flash*

Except Ashi didn't run away to become am apprentice to Aku and return as a secret assassin, she grew up trained to kill one person and failed and changed sides forced back only because Aku suddenly realized he could use her to fuck with Jack again.

In a thousand instances before. The "I know you're in there somewhere, fight it!" scene is cliché as fuck. I think even Tiny Toons had one.

I knew TTfags were retarded, but holy shit, this is another level entirely

You're kidding right?

Don't paint the group because of the autism of one individual.

never him he's a Sup Forums swinger looking for (yous)

As usual, TV Tropes has got us covered:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IKnowYoureInThereSomewhereFight

No Im not kidding. Im sick of the blackwashing of titles. Every JLA movie in the last 5 years has been a buch of noobs who can't seem to do anything without cyborg coming along to show them their ass from their elbow. Im sick of it.

E-nough. Back of the bus. or GTFO this medium is not for you.

I assume that Power Girl is there to keep an eye on him and get revenge on him for killing her dog.

Kid Flash joining him has something to do with the Lazarus Contract.

Teen Titans is basically a giant Robin harem.

That's not how you spell Beast Boy.

Holy fuck terra was a fucking cunt.

>Robin suggests she could work on her control
>Oh shit, might as well go full on villain

yes, because like Tara, she also wants to fuck the man holding the reins. I mean, don't we all want to fuck our lord and master Aku?

Or Cyborg, for that matter. Or even Kid Flash.

Dick deserves his harem

They're not in the same continuity (notice how this Nightwing looks different from the DCAU's actual Nightwing), Dini is just back to writing/drawing in his traditional style again.

Nah. If anything Ashi is more similar to Raven.

>Both have Fathers that are Demons who controlled them to do things they didn't want to do

>Both were moody and distant at the beginning but lightened up over time

>Both are voiced by Tara Strong

>Tara Strong
I pray for the day to come Tara Strong to stop doing voice work will come soon.

I feel like Slade should have someone from the Bat family on this team just to troll Dick.

>I guess people are just sick of media sticking "safe" routes into stories

It's come to a point where people mistake "safe" for basic story structure. There's a reason a lot of media is the way it is, because it's evolved alongside humans to the point of mastery.

Like that's a valid justification for not innovating.

What the hell do you mean by "innovating"? It's a story, not a piece of fucking tech.

>ywn see Batman fight Slade over Robin

I was always expecting that one as a kid.

Isn't Ashi just ripping off Raven, down to the same voice?

He means there's nothing that's surprising being done in most media nowadays because all media has money riding on it and franchise potential. You have to attract the mass appeal and that means not alienating them with conflicting ideas and unfamiliar structure. Game of Thrones managed to latch on by portraying things a certain way and once the whole "they kill everyone you love" part became memetic the show practically used it as a selling point. It's frustrating as fuck to see something that has potential to be incredibly interesting hamstring itself to market to the lowest common denominator.

Again, you're pushing the idea that different=innovative and that is simply not the case. You can't just introduce new concepts into a story or change the structure of a story on a whim, it needs to make sense within the context. And GoT is medieval drama, of course they're going to push the "people will DIE" angle; way to state the fucking obvious.

t. corporate shill
move along everyone, nothing of value here

She was controlled by her dad?