How are you going to feel when you see the final "WATCH OUT"

How are you going to feel when you see the final "WATCH OUT"

Hollow and a bit sad, like I do every time something I really liked comes to an end. Worse if the ending is as dire as it's looking to be.

C'mon Jack, get that happy ending.

empty

Distraught as fuck

I'm hoping reddit and memey pulls another april fools joke type of deal so we have another week to wait. I don't want it to be over yet

Satisfied knowing the show is finally concluded the way Genndy wanted and it's another animated show that can rest in peace at full. I'd like them to keep checking the unfinished ones off the list.

This was the final Watch Out
Last episode wont have gritty red Jack nor Watch Out, it will have a more cinematic credit sequence.

We don't know that

It could just end with Jack jumping through a portal saying I'm finally back, back in the past and then cut to the Watch Out screen.

>See you, foolish samurai.

If Ashi and Jack don't survive and live together I'll feel really bummed out.

Shit end

I'll be extremely melancholic. This has been such a wild ride, and I'm already feeling down knowing that next week, it'll all be over... forever.

I second this.

>Gonna have to wait another 13 years for season 6

It hurts

It can't end, seriously 22 minutes isn't enough time, please god let them pull some shit where there's a 6th season in the past or something.

Or a 2-hour-long TV movie to truly wrap-up things. But, we could only be so lucky...

>season 6

indifferent because this season was pretty disappointing.

Wheres the update

Depends on the ending. Hopefully complete.

Disgust as it means they're playing that awful theme song one last time.

I must admit I've fallen in love with Ashi vicariously through Jack. I know half the fan base seems to hate her, but yeah I don't think it's fair to introduce her in just the last ten episodes, only to obviously have her be the key to jack getting back to the past in one disappointing ending.

See

Gonna miss Jack, but at least I'll be able to dive straight into the new Twin Peaks season.