IT

Is this the movie with the best acting from kids?
All the kids actually act like kids and their dialogues sound real instead of written by some 40 year olds pretending to be kids

they're good, but the stranger things kids are extremely overrated.

I don't know. I'm 32 years old. I have no desire to watch a television show starring a bunch of children.

There’s only one Stranger Things kid, he’s great as Richie

I agree.
Richie > Eddie > Ben > Bev = Billy > Stan = Mike

Shouldn’t you be working a job and raising a family instead of posting here?

Stan is played by the girl who plays Eleven in Stranger Things

>he thinks kids swearing a lot makes them realistic

Fack thread?

best girl coming thru

>I will never play Cuphead with Sophia
This hurts more than anything

Who does she play in IT?

Who’s the bottom?

The thread is about Young actors, why did you post a 40 year old woman?

Autism

based cuphead poster

Mickey Rooney in A Midsummer Night's Dream is the greatest acting a child has ever done.

No. It was shit. Next topic. Not even best portrayal of adolescence of the year when there was Super Dark Times. It was a big stinking queef.

shouldn't you be out enjoying your youth instead of posting here?

It’s good that they still got along after all that happened

I don’t have friends

That sucks.

i dont like that line on his face where hes smiling

what is that, its like hes too thin or something

I haven't seen it but if they swore a lot and were also generally insufferable than it would be realistic yes

t.fatass

oops, then*

HAHAHA

Ritchie was an annoying cunt throughout the entire thing, I understand hes written that way but if every second word of his is dick, fuck or shit then it proves the writers are trying too hard to make him the annoying shithead hes meant to be.

Don't tell us; show us.

Millie is legitimately fucking autistic

No, not really.

I thought the acting was good, except for Finn Wolfhard (?), who was fucking terrible.

The original cast were just as good, as I think Goonies, Stand By Me and Explorers were probably better, although I know many people who fucking hate Goonies because the kids are TOO realistic and thus just annoying and noisy.

Not him, but he was terrible. I mean noticably bad/awkward and I didn't know he was the "Stranger Things kid" until after I saw the movie. He can't act at all. Or at least that's how he was in this film. The girl was good as was the main kid. The rest of the cast were fine but it's not like they had much to do. The bully was interesting too.

He was fine in the original mini-series. An annoying quippy Jew.

In this one he was just really akward and stilted. That was probably more the bad performance than the writing.

Finn W isn't a great actor, most scenes in Stranger Things 2 he just mopes around looking like a miserable faggot. His performance in It wasn't that good either as you said. As said, Sophia did a good job as the main actress in the film, but the love story between her and the brother of Georgie is too forced.

Sophia is the best part of IT.
Acting wise and character wise, and the actress was reason why.
Other actresses wouldn't have pulled it off like Sophia.

I want to shoot hot cum on her freckles!

Did we watch the same movie? The dialogue was stale as fuck, the stranger things kids jokes were just awful and sounded scripted as fuck, and the black kid has so many "I'm acting!" moments it's fucking sad.

Bout the only kid that even seemed remotely realistic was donnie or dougie or whatever the fuck name of the one that loses an arms name is.

Just an awfully acted cgi fest.

Sophia is not for lewd.

BOOKFAITHFUL PARODY ENDING STARRING DOLLY LITTLE WHEN?!?!

This movie would've been 11/10 if it had just been Richie and Eddie bantering in between kissing each other.

more pls

>Sophia is the best part of IT.
>Acting wise and character wise
>actually thinking this

Someone should just euthanize all Sophiafags and Milliefags already.

>Jack is seen spending time with girls lately

Is he straight now?

No, fatty kid was terrible, the gay acting jew kid was terrible. All the rest were mediocre.

>mediocre.

This movie has some of the best child acting ever.

>8
No, it really didn't. It was shallow, souless and carried no gravitas whatsoever.
I'd rate it as some of the worst actually. Just remembered how crap the black kids acting was too.
I've read the book and it didn't capture the essence of their friendship in any way whatsoever.

>it's not like muh book so therefore the acting is bad

Spoken like true /lit/ cancer.

The acting is terrible.

No it's shit.

she's 13. I was so much worse at that age compared to her

the scene after they exit Neibolt, with Bev trying to hold them together and Mike saying he's not into it, was overacted I think.

But the Beaver trap joke was top notch

The actors that played Rowley were the best acting from kids in these movies (including that ass of a reboot)

>tfw you mixed Eddie Korkoran and Eddie Kaspbrak's names while watching

it would be terrible if I was a star wars-level nerd who obsessed over accuracy

as opposed to the person who made that webm?

she was good casting

No, it isn't.

>it's an user suffers a stroke while typing episode

they can deliver oscar performances
the movie still takes you out with shit like this
how the FUCK are we still getting movie mistakes like this? it's disgusting.

d'aww Eddie is so small :3

what's the mistake?

I can't tell if I like Pennywise's acting or not. I really enjoy the monster in the source material. The book is clouding my judgement on the actor's performance a lot like TDK and Suicide Squad did for me with the Joker character. I want to say he sucks but I'm not sure. I need to rewatch it someday. I particularly remember hating the scene of his with Eddie. The way he yipped "we all float down here" it sounded fucking retarded. But then there areother bits where he seems really good. In It: Chapter II they better give Pennywise elaborate shit to say and do. I overall like him better than Curry's rendition

jeans weren't invented until 1995

What is the great acting you see in your little clip there? I see the gay inhaler kid doing some retarded pantomime as he tried to "act"

It's probably autism about the collection of goods but the stayfree pads in the bottomleft in particular stand out garishly.

That's blatantly false you retard

It was just a random clip. There was great acting all throughout the film. Mike, Stan, and Ben were shit, sure, but the rest were great.

I read the book too it's one of my favorites and this movie is about the best one can expect from an adaptation

I hope not

Only Eddie, Ben and Beverly were good actors. The rest were mediocre or plainly sucked like the Stranger Things kid

He's been away from Finn so long that he's resorted to being with roasties to try to ease the longing in his heart.

They’re too young for that

>and this movie is about the best one can expect from an adaptation

wait

I got their intentions
which were good

they moved it in the 80s, which showed appreciation and understanding, because the reason King placed it in the 50's was to be relatable to his generation, ok.

Good casting

but to say it was the best adaptation it could be? that's a high ambition.

Was it the studio? Most probably. Still, the result could have been better.

Nah

Aren't they 15 now?

Seriously? They look 12

>tfw no teenage gangbang scene like in the book

The director still did swell

>that ass

>Bout the only kid that even seemed remotely realistic was donnie or dougie or whatever the fuck name of the one that loses an arms name is.

That's Eddie.

Best actor of the bunch aside from Bev desu.

>implying that makes me change my mind

if they included that it would most likely just be Stranger Things kid and the little gay asthma kid having sex with each other while the rest watch.

>Eddie and Richie don't jump holding hands like the original script

Let me guess. You don't have one of these for Ben/Bevvy

Those boys ain't right.

>Richie doesn't refer to Eddie as "the Miss America of cute boys" like in the original script

They were 13 when that was filmed, but they're 15 now. Finn looks like he's nearly 20 nowadays.

Yuck

>Eddie looks scared

Fitting considering she rapes him in the orgy

Sad!

YES, holy shit
it was so refreshing to watch kids actually talking like kids
I remembered Stand by Me movie
fucking hell the actual horror scenes felt less interesting than watching this bunch of kids interacting with each other

>Eddie-bear

Fuck, that's cute. Stop making me want to ship little boys, Sup Forums.

80s kids were foul-mouthed little hellions.

Then why was her scare having her hair pulled down as she took a facial blood bukkake?

Be honest, does the kids running a train on a willing Bev actually have any meaning in the literature. Keep in mind they do a blood oath immediately after which IMO puts to question the point of a gangbang as a bonding exercise.

It doesn't, it was shit. It would also make less sense in the movie considering 4 out of the 6 boys are obvious homos.