Halal Daddy an Irish movie about interracial love

Between an Irish girl and a Muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4210510/Woman-punched-Joe-Mixon-says-rejected-advances.html
youtu.be/RHvWh6uP9yA
youtu.be/tc6GA-kahbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

race war now

Poor girl, that guy looks like he is about to take her to the designated shitting street

She looks really happy, desu, white guys, especially from northern europe have ugly faces.

I love Europe

Probably done with taxpayer money like all the coal burning propaganda from the BBC.

>muslims
>race

Why do nonwhites look so dirty? Don't they shower?

>sir i have an idea for a movie
>yes what is it
>well it's about an interracial couple
>genius what else?
>their families don't want them dating but they do anyway
>brilliant any more?
>well it's a white boy and a brown gir-
>SECURITY GET THIS BIGOT OUT OF HERE
>....
>anyone else have any ideas?
>um, the same thing as the other guy but it's a brown boy WHITE girl
>PERFECT start filming immediately

In fairness, isn't this a big thing?

A load of people I know are Irish-Indian.

Why are all these movies about white girls and brown/black men?

Why don't they make movies about white men pounding brown bitches?

>British Isles

>Muslim Man

>White girl

So it's about the pack rape epidemic?

dude don't be racist

Nice blondie girl for muslim good, white boy, ty,

Because nobody is gonna watch that, not even the white men.

Yeah, but they usually don't like covering Mass Islamic Rapes in the media in Europe.

>this is what my echo chamber has told me
>thus it is

whats the probllem with this. we treat them well like you would.

Having white men fuck sexy brown girls would be racist because it perpetuates the notion of white superiority.

> Shitskin in charge of not being a beta pedophile

indians probably had written language/religion/and culture far longer than the potato harvesters anyway. who cares.

it's still interracial you fucking muppet

>Based on a true story
Just like The Big Sick at least these are successful relationships grounded in fact rather than some unloyal BBC cuck fantasy a jewish writer is spreading from america to the world

He's completely spot on though.

Who cares?

>IRA killed white women and children similar to themselves for the right to interracial films about Irish women getting fucked by muslims
micks are trash

IT'S ALWAYS THE MINORITY MAN WITH THE WHITE WOMAN

ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS

DO NORMIES REALLY NOT SEE THROUGH THIS?

It's because their skin is literally the colour of dirt, feces, and other filth.

>We wuz superpower n shit any day now
>*shits on the street*

Name one Hollywood film other than Love Actually or a film about race where this happens.

White man, black woman? Sure. Black man, white woman has been a Hollywood taboo since Birth of a Nation.

The Mountain Between Us

Save the last dance

Someone should hire that echo chamber, because their predictions are spot on.

Eh?

It's always White Woman/Black Man. Only exception I can think of is A Bronx Tale because of Deniro's fetish.

I mean, how did you miss Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

I was going to say Bright, but you specified Hollywood, so I'll say
Hancock (Charlize Theron)

Get Out.

The Mountain Between Us
Save The Last Dance
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Jungle Fever
Mandingo
Hitch
Focus

Could be worse, at least he's not black.

American Gangster, she's technically Puerto Rican but she looks pretty white

I hate the fact that he isn't black.

Watch more film you fucking inbreds

It's sad that you think that this passes for white in any shape or form

name them like we did, buddy. Somewhat recent

So I can watch more BBC mating with white girls?

>this bitch getting BLOWN
>THE
>F U C K
>OUT

classic!

www.jeffandcorey.com ELIG

Not him, but I'll give it a shot.

Zebrahead
A Bronx Tale
Loving

By drawing attention to this, you are helping the creators of this movie achieve what they were trying to achieve

Are all blacks guys obsessed with white girls? so much for black pride and muh race.

Ireland isn’t part of the UK so therefore isn’t funded by the BBC you dumb amerimongrel

Well I'm quite racist and I think she's cute, if she wasn't white I wouldn't like her, because of racism

Not OP but really, best you can do is three shit films no one watched

based muhammed impregnating those willing white girls. what can white boi even do to compete?

It's not the 1950s anymore you virgin. White men only date other races if they're beta nice guys but white girls have a moral duty to race-mix. I learned this on the Tonight Show. ;) Go back to Sup Forums

Amerigoblin meme is real as I too am a racist and no one in my country would think she was white, at all

>Die Another Day
>Monster Ball
>Addicted
>Colombiana
>Alexander

Normalizing sexual fetishes?

>Jungle Fever
How did they get away with that title?

What country is that, the Secret Arctic Albino Republic?

>films from the early 90's

fucking lol

You didn't name shit you moron

Australia, people would call her a wog, I am pale as fuck with black hair and I get asked what ethnicity I am

ALLAH ACKBAR
WHITE PUSSY BELONGS TO BROWN DICK
DEAL WITH IT YOU FUCKING WEAK WHITE "MEN"
GO FUCK FILIPINAS WHORES WHITEY

>Ireland isn't part of the U.K.

Back in the potato fields with you, paddy.

Have you just not been reading the thread?

m8 I'm not going to ever watch this movie regardless of how much Sup Forums wants to shitpost about it.

good timing. in Germany an afghan mudshit just killed his 15y/o ex-gf because she broke up with him

Talked about a thousand times over, she's a dumb West Brit whore who's sucking that Hollywood cock for fame. Guaranteed Oscar Nomination for best foreign film.

Spike Lee being Spike Lee. He's ANTI-interracial relationships (only reason a white woman would date a black man is because she has "jungle fever")

Then the movie turns into a story about crack heads and prostitutes. Spike was a strange guy.

Loving was last year I think.

Fellow Australian here.

I wouldn't call her a wog (to her face), if I thought she might have sex with me.

Back to the resource class with you Nigel, won't be long now before your packing your bags and fucking off back to Britain where you and your inbred kind belong.

>some fucking colonial mutt on the country 10 feet from the surface of the sun is saying who's white and who's not

I'm a pureblooded Irishman and I'm telling you she looks white. As your racial and cultural superior you must take my word as law.

Nobody ever thought you were going to watch it. You're just a part of their free advertising

TOUCH THE SLIME

australians are fucking retarded. you're descended from irish criminals. you're not white.

>Ireland isn't part of the UK
for now

I am indeed very white

wtf is a resource class? stupid taigposter

would be funny if this stuff was an exaggeration

>be white women
>'''suck my dick now, white whore, come with me.''
>say no
>get your jaw broken
>nigger gets out on basically nothing because white privilege

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4210510/Woman-punched-Joe-Mixon-says-rejected-advances.html

people who pretend I couldn't pull up 10 recent similar stories are just faggots in denial.

Spiderman Homecoming

lol like I said a paddynigger

Only 25% of that is Irish, most is English

Hello Willie Frazer.

>wh*tebois are THIS INSECURE
lmao

>descended from irish
>not white
So, when you get down to it, America is the only white country on the planet, right?

Rapefugee Propaganda

What is ethnic conflict outside skin colour?

>Shieeet

spend centuries getting the english out, give it over to the mudslimes.
good job paddies.

> like

AS IN SIMILAR TO THE BBC

I'm also Australian. We know who is white better than most because we had a literal policy determining who was white and what it meant.

She doesn't look white by Australian standards (which are basically British and Irish standards circa 1950's). She looks like a Wog aka Southern European, which were Technical Whites for a few years after the war because we needed laborers and we didn't want to use Asians or Islanders and Aboriginals still weren't technically human.

For more information on Wogs and their relationship to white Australia, I refer you to the following cultural artifact.

youtu.be/RHvWh6uP9yA

Why would Irish people make this movie?

>interracial

That would imply that Muslims are people.

This movie is about bestiality.

>look this up
>he's now a NFL player making 10 million a year

Tell it to the policy m8.

Our greatest hero was a proud WHITE Irishman who left persecution behind to bash the fuck out of greedy little chinks hoarding all the gold.

Deal with it.

youtu.be/tc6GA-kahbE

they aren't Irish to begin with and they seek to ruin the countries culture and identity?

Where have you seen this before?

PAY THE DIME

it's new world terminology with an ever changing definition it seems. most euros don't even acknowledge black/white/racial distinctions. they'd laugh that america lumps in anglos meds and slavs in to the same racial group.

>owning a cat

D R O P P E D