It's 2013 and Disney has hired you to write Episode 7. What's it about?

It's 2013 and Disney has hired you to write Episode 7. What's it about?

A ghost is communicating with force sensitive kids around the galaxy, pitting them against each other to collect the strongest body and posses it

We had a thread about this before. I'll look in the archive and try and find my responses.

Here.

I think I finished it with;

>You'd still get to have a Female and Black lead to keep SJW's happy

>Han & Leia married with kids, maybe 18 and 16 years old, let's just call them Ben and Rey for the sake of argument.
>Luke has taken Ben away to be trained as a Jedi, Han and Leia haven't seen Ben in years (Luke took him when he was like 12 or something) R2 is with them
>Luke doesn't keep in contact with Han and Leia, they're resenting the crap out of him
>Rey is jealous of Ben being trained by Luke
>meanwhile there's a new sith lord (we'll just call him Snoke) and apprentice (We'll call her Phasma, fuck it.) Snoke being a Jedi who survived the purge and spent the next several decades studying the dark side
>Keep the First Order as a new threat, their emergence causes Han and Leia to issue an emergency summons for Luke and Ben
>Climax is Han leading a fleet for a big space battle against the First Order who have amassed a fleet over the last 20 years without the New Republic's knowledge, Chewbacca in cockpit with him
>Lando is in another ship following Han's lead
>Rey stows away on Lando's ship and hangs out with uncle Lando during the massive battle, helping out
>Leia coordinates from base, C3PO's with her
>meanwhile Luke and Ben are fighting Snoke and Phasma on the planet below
>Luke vs Snoke, Ben vs Phasma
>Snoke manages to trap Luke in a cave or something under rubble
>While Luke is shifting it all to free himself Snoke watches Ben and Phasma fight
>Ben wins
>Snoke tells Ben he'll be waiting for him when he's ready, and he'll be a glorious new apprentice
>Leaves
>Ben finishes assisting Luke free himself
>Family reunites, hugs, victory, etc.
>Luke tells Rey she's ready to come learn with him and Ben

Luke Skywalker is 90+ years old
Is a Grand Master Jedi
He calls all the Jedi across the galaxy, those that he has trained, then those that have been trained from them and so on.
There has been 70+ years of peace.
He tells them he is to become one with the force.
Jedi Masters are waiting to see if they'll be chosen to lead the Jedi.
Skywalker chooses a rookie padawan as the new leader of the Jedi due to prophecy/vision shit.

Cue a Jedi Civil War over this.

Is this not the plot to Kung Fu Panda?

a good story for snoke. groomed kylo to mind transfer.

It's kind of a cross between Kung Fu Panda and King Lear, but yeah. Would that be so bad?

The prequels but in reverse.

No, it sounds decent actually. Would rather read it than watch it, though. Sounds like it would benefit from multiple viewpoints rather than a cohesive story with a focussed protagonist. I miss the old EU.

I blow all the money they give me on getting cute girls to sit on my face. Then when the deadline comes, I shit out a script in about 5 minutes. I take parts from the original trilogy and hopes that nobody notices.

-Rey and Ben both students under Luke
-Ben is a shitty student, understands the philosophy but sucks at using the force
- Rey is exceptionally talented student but is extremely cold and obsessed with control
- Has sexual tension with Ben
- Space ISIS appears, unites all the pirate fleets and goes from planet to planet raping and pillaging
- Fucks up any New Republic opposition with suicide hyperspace ram tactics
- They have no real centralized authority just adherence to a loose ideology of wanting to impose an anarchist state but also recruiting force users to strengthen their armies
- Jedi with dark inclinations start turning and joining them, seeing it as an opportunity to abuse their powers
- Ben leaves to fight them against the new jedi order wishes because they want to preserve their dwindling numbers
- gets exiled, has to give up his lightsaber
- gets BTFO during a battle, his escape pod lands on a planet conpletely full of tribes of forgotten colonists with no future tech or contact with the rest of the galaxy
-Rey gets PMS and columbines the NJO
- Joins space ISIS with the goal of becoming the new empress and the only force user in the galaxy
- Luke goes on a mission to find Ben so they can raise up an army to fight the bitch

Jar Jars quest for a floating lightsaber.
The film would have lots of anal sex. Lots of penetration shots.

rough idea but if the OT was the heroes journey and the prequels were about paradise lost then the sequel should use another mythology set as a basis.

I would suggest a story that resembles Jason and the argonaughts or the Odyssey.

The Cold War in space. Everyone has a Death Star now

I wouldn't create an episode seven
>I'd make movie about tulec Horde and that ancient sith civil war

A spy movie set in the SW universe would be pretty dope. Like the Obi-wan arc from AoTC but with smoother dialogue and reliance on gadgets and intelligence instead of being a Jedi

Luke Skywalker on a detective mission through the sleaziest red light district in the galaxy, directed by Refn

Space Mission Impossible would be fun so long as it didn't take itself too seriously.

uh han and leia had son name Sam. luke was chosen to perform the cicumcision but a got lost in a force vision right when he has to do it and accidentally cut a little to much off with hsi lightsaber. so for poor Sam they dress him up as a gril for years. as a teenager he got in bad speeder accident ona date with chad. he had to be put in a bacto tank for a while. this actually regenerated the missing part of his genitalia. Micha was so pissed that his parents did this to him and never told that he started to go to the dark side. to prevent this they made luke train him as a jedi. but luke spent a lot time on the holonet and started to unironically be attracted to traps. and unfortunaely couldnt get the image of sam in dresses out of his head while he had to train him. being overcome with temptation luke did what he must he turned on his lightsaber and while sam was sleeping finished the job. he made a nice little incision for a proto vagina and sedated sam and sent him to a special clinic to complete the change.....

>New Republic has taken control of majority of galaxy
>Luke has created new jedi academy where he trains a small class of students (including Han and Leia's kids)
>The academy/temple is located on a lush jungle planet with a bunch of weird star wars animals
>Rey is a teen scavenger girl who dreams of becoming a jedi and is discovered by Luke to be force sensitive during a Republic mission which opens the movie
>The main villain is a woman whose parents died on the Death Star but had her sent away to relatives to prevent the Emperor from discovering that she was force-sensitive
>She is a bounty hunter/assassin but her ultimate goal is to exact revenge on Luke for killing her parents
>The Empire realizes they will be wiped out completely if they don't do something about Luke and the growing number of new jedi
>They track down and capture the assassin woman and convince her to lead an attack on the jedi academy/temple
>The only trouble is that they don't know where the academy is located
>Rey is having trouble with her training and decides to give up in shame
>She leaves in the middle of the night but is then captured by some Empire agents who get info on the academy's location out of her
>Major battle between Empire's forces and jedi
>Many of Luke's students are killed by the assassin but Luke himself is saved by Rey at the last moment (the force awakens heyoo)
>Assassin character is disfigured but escapes and takes on new role as leader of the Empire

Remake the original films but flip the power structures. Rebels are the government now and the empire are the rebels.

Terror attacks take place in big cities across the galaxy.

A jedi that can synthesize the dark and light is created and they bring peace to the galaxy

Hmmmm

Rey turns to the dark side and the negro kills her at the end

This essentially. Instead of LIERALLY REMAKING IT AS REBELS VS EMPIRE like a certain hack director.

I secretly communicate with George and just polish his ideas up for them.

top kek

The extended Star Wars universe stuff I read about as a kid with characters like Mara Jade Skywalker

Rebels and Empire work together to fight space godzillas. Luke's son pilots a giant robot.

KOTOR or KOTOR 2. Just do that. Or if they really wanna be assholes then I’d do Thrawn. Not Heir to the Empire, since the OT cast is too old for that and I’m trying to cash in on nostalgia, no I’d do Specter of the Past story. They still are kind of old for that I know but eh. Makeup and all that

social justice

Luke as a Jedi Master training Ahsokas daughter along with his own son and other children

It's the story of a more mature luke (about 10 years after EP VI) whom has been tasked to reconstruct the jedi order to face an extra galactic threat, he will recover both light & darkside artifacts containing the knowledge of the force, in a journey to understand it's nature and consequences visiting and exploring hidden/secret/holy sith/jedi sites, until he knows enough to call himself a master and start recruiting new force users.

Literally just adapt the Thrawn trilogy.

This. If they wanted an edgy Darth Vader fanboy character, they could have adapted Kevin J Anderson's trilogy after that.

Minus the Luuke thing, pls

sounds boring

Luuke is a stupid name but the concept isn’t as bad as people pretend it is.
>clone a Skywalker so you can have the ultimate apprentice

lightsaber dildos
like what that r*ddit roasty did

Terrible.
Okay
Good

name the clone....
Jake

Why can't you jews come up with your own ideas, instead of trying to steal them for free by crowd-sourcing clueless fanboys on Sup Forums?

T H I S

Dunno, I haven't seen Lucas' treatments.

Tell me more about the ghost. Who is he?