Are these guys being paid to say the new Star Wars is good?

Are these guys being paid to say the new Star Wars is good?

They didn't say it was good though

The fact that they're not saying that suggests to me that the answer is no.

Just answer ops fucking question, it's not that hard

They're certainly being paid to say Marvel movies are good

jack is the only one who gave the film praise. the main three made the following comments; it was an unfunny mess, a bad dream, and sporadically interesting.

You'd love to think that wouldn't you? Is everyone who didn't give it a negative review paid off?

they also said about 2 minutes of TLJ were entertaining

I would hope not. They shat all over it so if anyone paid them to praise it then that money was wasted

Yes Disney paid them a shit ton of money to say The Last Jedi is a jumbled mess that killed their interest in the franchise.

I'm subverting your expectations. Deal with it.

Just wait for the plinketkino

That's not a compliment.

This
The "subvert your expectations" jokes makes it plain for normal people idk

I know, i just wanted to add to your comment

>TLJ is new and not a rehash OT(ESB)
>Princess Leia flying scene "not funny"… I thought womyn were funny?
>Rey is not a "mary sue" ( justifying fight in TFA)/ stupid fans & "internet" people.
>Ok with Luke being failure
>OK with destruction of lore
>Strange editing, dialogue & pacing as opposed to terrible.
>Nothing in Star Wars needs to make sense…
>Kylo ren is awesome
>ST has nowhere to go….
>They did not come out and say they hated or even if they would recommend it….
Why did they pussy out so much?

They overall still think the movie is shit. They barely say anything positive about it in the whole video.

>sure they didn't like it, but why didn't they throw an autistic tantrum like Sup Forums shitposters?

BTFO

because they gave real measured criticism not retarded alt right meme complaints

t. soyboy cuck

They really didn't, because destruction of lore and Luke is 99% of that 51% on RT. "Let go of the past" is what detonated the bomb, since the OT is literally the ONLY reason people keep coming to the shitshow.

yeah they did they just didn't call rey a roastie so they "loved the movie"

fuck man I wish I could hang out with them they seem to be such cool and funny guys

If you're that invested in star wars' critical reception it is you who is the soyest of boys.

Are you being paid to spam these threads? They hated the new Star Wars and you know it.