Most popular/efinitive versions of characters

Most popular/efinitive versions of characters

awww HELL naw

I enjoyed his performance.

"You need to white people that shit" got a hefty kek out of my audience.

>Take El Diablo's catholicism
>Give it to Deadshot because black people equals lawdy lawd church
>Take away his death wish, his whole character.

Man, I wanted so bad for a good Suicide Squad movie. Floyd is one of my favourite DC characters and I genuinely thought Will Smith was great casting.

Now he's bland and ugly in the comics, and unrecognizable in the films. Fuck sake.

I was pleasantly surprised by Smith's performance.

will smith dethroned cosby as the most relatable black man to a white audience

HOL UP... SO YOU BE SAYIN

Will did a great job, too bad all the attention went to Harley and Joker. Nevertheless I still think Will did the right choice by making SU instead of ID2

Don't deny it.

If only he had played anti-heroes before. He knows how to play the role.

Max punisher best punisher

Will Smith was not good in this movie. He is just making half-assed Will Smith-esque jokes and looking like he's bored half the time. "White people that shit" Is that really supposed to be funny? That whole exchange with Rick Flag sucked

My man!

I'm on the fence. The performance in itself was fine.

The problem was his 'performance' was the direct result of a script that had the characters work without sense, just showing off what they thought had star quality, without the need to make them work rationally in the narrative.

*smacks lips*

You can literally find the exact same performance in every single comedy action movie he's ever done. He was pure fucking garbage as deadshot and didn't have a singe character trait of his comic counterpart.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Hamill

>Post-Ennis Max

To be fair looking like he's bored is in character for Deadshot.