>a contender appears

yeah but the rest of the movie sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc5qT4Kvuqg

>another contender appears

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb7OoPrI3SQ

This was the best

>That soundtrack
>The muted tones dream sequence

Is this the movie that birthed Zack Snyder?

it doesn't hold up, it looks silly.

>looks silly
bullshit, the fight choreography is spectacular

Every time I'm playing some mount and blade I start thinking about the fight against the chariots. The music starts playing in my head and I can hear him say "Single column! Single column!"

youtube.com/watch?v=k3frK9-OiQ0

yeah, it's on par with shatner vs. gorn

I watched The Mask of Zorro this morning and it's actually got better swordfight scenes than the new Star Wars movies do.

nibba thats not even the best 1v1 fight in THAT movie

*blocks your path with kino*

youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c

ask a real life boxer about the fight, puting aside the obvious, that the fight is fictional boxing, and get btfo.

source please

I'm no boxer but the way they are constantly shaking (legs, shoulder, arms, head) does make it look a bit silly.

>tfw no R rated Iliad true to the poem to show just how scary Diomedes, Hector and Archilles really were

how about you go outside and meet some people who would know, or start looking for rankings on the webs about Rocky's best fights, go on from there...

THEY DIDN'T HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME!

nah, you said real fighters would back up your stupid claims. problem is they don't exist. I think you're just having a laugh here. so im done.

My first thought exactly.

I'm sorry op that your fight lacks all tension between two characters neither of which you can root for because one is the obvious hero and the other is the obvious 'bad guy'.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhB0jR6xVek

Sup Forums wouldn't know what a good fight scene looks like if it flying roundhouse kicked them in the face while yelling 'shoryuken'
youtube.com/watch?v=lGqBJx2xbqQ

fucking cringy af dialogue. Jesus.

youtu.be/DFH6lXJ6c4k
I love how she has to use different skills to outmaneuver a formidable opponent with an OP weapon.

>karate aerial flip jackie chan bullshit

This fight is fantastic but even then I didn't buy that Commodus would ever risk it. Even with the knife wound he was in huge danger the entire way through.

different circumstances, but you're right I was pulling for hector.

achilles is making a complete joke of hector the whole time. especially with the shielf behind the neck thing, wtf is that.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY

weak

the whole thing is pretty absurd. itd be like the president getting in the ring with professional wrestlers

What the fuck does the sword do anyway? Does it just give the user like +50 sword skills like an MMO?

As was i, user. As was i.

ahem...
youtu.be/-mm4mLsCAyI

it can cut though armor other blades with ease

>is to lazy to search by himself
>if I can't find it on the Internet, or be spoonfed a link it I win an argument

To be honest it's pretty impressive that an actual human could stand toe to toe even for 4 minutes against a demigod. I believe the only reason Hector lost so quickly is because he got tired..it took tons of adrenaline hyping yourself up to a guy that you've literally heard has never even gotten touched on the battlefield and then being in his face with him outright wanting to humiliate you. Just tons of adrenaline and tons of heavy hits just tired him out quickly.

I'td have been great albeit kinda ridiculous if they were fighting till the sun started to set

my bad, not even the full fight scene

youtube.com/watch?v=YhCHw0Ovqf4

i apologize with snusnu

He wasn't exactly a stable person with a record of good judgment user. He also couldn't stand being outshined by the very man his father almost cucked him off the throne with

I suppose that's why it makes it great. that most were rooting for him yet he still lost. Still pisses me off though that he didn't respect hector and drug his corpse.

I'm probably falling for bait here, but:

"Commodus also had a passion for gladiatorial combat, which he took so far as to take to the arena himself, dressed as a secutor. The Romans found Commodus' naked gladiatorial combats to be scandalous and disgraceful. It was rumoured that he was actually the son, not of Marcus Aurelius, but of a gladiator whom his mother Faustina had taken as a lover at the coastal resort of Caieta.

In the arena, Commodus always won since his opponents always submitted to the emperor. Thus, these public fights would not end in death. Privately, it was his custom to slay his practice opponents. For each appearance in the arena, he charged the city of Rome a million sesterces, straining the Roman economy.

Commodus raised the ire of many military officials in Rome for his Hercules persona in the arena. Often, wounded soldiers and amputees would be placed in the arena for Commodus to slay with a sword. Citizens of Rome missing their feet through accident or illness were taken to the arena, where they were tethered together for Commodus to club to death while pretending they were giants. These acts may have contributed to his assassination.

Commodus was also known for fighting exotic animals in the arena, often to the horror of the Roman people. According to Gibbon, Commodus once killed 100 lions in a single day. Later, he decapitated a running ostrich with a specially designed dart and afterwards carried the bleeding head of the dead bird and his sword over to the section where the Senators sat and gesticulated as though they were next. Dio notes that the targeted senators actually found this more ridiculous than frightening, and chewed on laurel leaves to conceal their laughter. On another occasion, Commodus killed three elephants on the floor of the arena by himself. Finally, Commodus killed a giraffe, which was considered to be a strange and helpless beast."

The wiki article on Commodus

>make claim
>can't back it up
>thinks anyone give a shit about anything other than the first Rocky

Nice.

>ywn have a polish qt get this fired up and determined to fuck

>ywn wrassle her to determine who's on top

Kino. Based Segal didn't even need to train or practice

>ywn let her win

Do you actually think any of that shit really happened? Roman "historians" used hyperbole and caricatures all the time in their accounts. Just saying, (((Wikipedia))) should probably include that fact as a footnote on all their articles about emperors.

ok, ok, but I mean like, WHILE he was president

terrible selling

Dan Vs. The Captain

youtube.com/watch?v=NSxrT9IhQ7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=wuB8EY2EnkU

love seeing Sasso sell it

that silence

just like his father's business he ran into the ground

+ the beginning when Achuilles slays that huge faggot and tells the king to fuck off