Hey it's mothers day, Sup Forums. Let's post some mothers in comics

Hey it's mothers day, Sup Forums. Let's post some mothers in comics.

I can't really feel sorry for anyone from her world because of the fact they kidnapped a 5 year old to save them.

Best mom.

Does she count as a mom if the dad made the kids?

Wait isn't it creepy that visions wife is technically his daughter

Fuck King for what he did to Victor.

Of course.

>Hopeless' wife had a c-section so Jessica had a c-section too

I wonder if other artists are going to remember to draw the scar on her belly whenever she takes her shirt off from now on

Her wife got her access to a supertech alien hospital so there's probably no scar.

Stop ruining every thread that brings up Jess with your shipping.

>that panel where she phases her lingerie off

>That whole sequence

Hang on I haven't been paying attention to Marvel. Did those two ACTUALLY wind up gay? I thought that was a joke.

They're not gay, Marvel just enjoys teasing the yuri crowd

who's this femvision

dunno why I find Carol hot in this page, name of issue/more?

Lois a hot

of course "they" have a son. So writers have a excuse to push all the misandry they want about CIS white male behavior /gender is a social construct BS. Fuck I actually want disney to go into bankruptcy

rodiguez's spider-woman

>black
>daddy gone

every fuckin time lmao

Having a C-section risking a 1000 times more complications instead of giving birth the way women have since the dawn of time

Wait.

Who's brainwaves did he use for his wife? I remember thinking this was important when I first read it then kind of forgot about it as all the other horrible things went on.

The twist is that the dad is a white guy

women having relationships like that is normal. Just because you can't separate friendship from wanting to fuck doesn't mean everyone is autistic as you.

Nothing says 'I love you mom' like piloting her around like a mech.

Wanda

>go socket home lovers

C-sections make up a third of all deliveries today, they're not exactly uncommon.

Passing a homo sapiens sized skull through the birth canal is increasingly difficult. If not for the technology and medicine we're getting as a benefit of that massive brain the human race would eventually evolve inself into extinction.

How dare you

sauce?

>try to blackmail the sexy creepy robot lady into going away and end up shooting your own son
>don't just blackmail her for sex

WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

Not like anyone else was going to do anything with him. He either grows up to be Mexican robot Captain America or Ultron 2.0, there's nothing in-between.

>Misandry
KYS

Who is the worst Sup Forums mom?

Generation Zero by Valiant.

Can't argue with that.

Crazy Busiek-Era Wanda

Heh the family speciality on the table.
Brings it all together.