In honor of Mother's Day, let's post cartoon girls as Milfs!

In honor of Mother's Day, let's post cartoon girls as Milfs!

Other urls found in this thread:

kindahornyart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huzzah!

shame we don't have a drawthread up right now, would go request proper MILF versions of Dextra & Dee Dee

Say no more senpai

we really need more MILF Coraline art

please no. I just started nofap week

Do Mom Jeans count?

How can a robot be a mother when they are physically incapable of giving birth?

look up Von Neumann machines

Eh, synthetic egg cells. It'll happen one of these days if it hasn't already. Sadly, it'll cause some issues for Mars colonists, but that's kind of a shitty story anyway, so nobody cares.

Either that, or self-replicating robots will use nanites construct the child, with the womb serving as a literal baby factory.

Doesn't really require much imagination, yo.

Just like artificial sperm is being developed, so are artificial wombs.

Shit, the future is scary.

Artificial uterus.

Hey I thought Armitage was pretty decent.

>milf jenny
I didn't know I wanted this

Self-replicating machines are a feasible concept.
Growing machines seems trickier.

>Growing machines seems trickier.
Not necessarily, when you consider the organic body itself is a veritable machine. If an android were equipped with specialized "hardware" containing all the proper DNA, protein and lipid substitutes comparable to those of genuine organic beings, it is conceivable for them to conceive.

at that point they are not really a machine?

I like this incredibly existential thread though

We get to that level yea it is a big question as to what is a "machine". Heck before that I think we're on the path to having integrated A.I. companions in our own heads which is going to bring up the question as to what makes a person.

>path to having integrated A.I. companions in our own heads

that's really interesting, are you aware with the concept of decision making software?

Large companies use it a lot, you give the software large amount of data, it then runs statistics and other functions and will give you the best action to follow through with based on the scenario

Having a personalized version of this would be bizarre, especially if everyone had one

The world would be pretty boring as I think about it, lots of great and creative stuff came out of not caring about the outcome

yea they've been using those for stock market analysis for decades and some propose they've even progressed enough to be a functional A.I. least in the rough idea of how one works.

The personal version comes from the digital assistants that are in development from the various tech giants. Alexa, Goggle Assistant Cortana Siri. And the idea that they'd just have a custom version that would be integrated into your "onboard" devices. With further Augmented Reality tech.

>he hasn't played nier automica

>implying

So will I live long enough to get my robot body?

Yeah, but it's going to be five feet tall.

Let's talk about whats our brains work

At a basic level, our brains are just synapses and neurons which uses electricitrical signals

That can all be synthetic and eventually an actual brain can be created along with a conscious

think about this future

>synthetic humans are initially used as slaves and sex bots

>Huge push for civil synthetics rights movement occurs

>half synth and half human exists

Are you expecting a full brain upload? Because at that point the real "you" might be considered as good as dead, with a machine imitation echoing your memories and personality.

It might be free-thinking, might even seem like it's alive...but it certainly won't be (You).

I need more fem darkseid in my life.

this

I dont think you can transfer your consciousness

also this

Always thought she looked kinda milfy in this pic.

>in honor of Mother's Day
>tfw you will never have to celebrate it again, at least from son's perspective

>milf gaz
i-is there more?

I meant implanting my brain in a cybernetic body. That's some SOMA shit

ok

this is probably more on the thicc side rather the milf side

If you're going to change a character that much then why bother fapping to them at all?

Ah, well that's a different situation.

Best case scenario, you'd probably end up with something not too dissimilar from your original body. Just don't be expecting to jump off buildings or anything, repairs cost money.

ask and you shall receive

I don´t think normal Irkens can grow to that height. unless Zim is destined to become an all mighty tallest

Maybe not, but milf!Tak rubs me in all the right places.

Oh nice, Artist?

I don't know why Zim would grow at all when he's already an adult.

Nanomachines, self-replication, the singularity and the increasingly blurry line between synthetic and biological life.

Irken height isn't outright addressed in the show but it seems they can grow even in adulthood.
Also it's fanon why does any of it matter

Just assume it's an AU r63 version of Marco aged-up.

he's a great artist but he doesnt post much anymore, just bitches on the tumblr

kindahornyart.tumblr.com/

Sexual union with humans makes an Irken grow taller and unlock their true maximum height potential.

Oh that's Herny? Huh, he redesigned his Gaz.
Eh, I prefer Irkens stay small because size difference is hotter.

Well, if that's the case...
Just think of teen!Gaz w/smol Zim on their first time, pre-growth spurt.
same with Dib and Tak

Someone post the pregnant car

Oh don't worry user. I imagine lots of lewd situations between a thick, adult Gaz and a small Zim. Mostly them doing it right under Dib's nose at the Membrane house.

The best.

>dat arm softness

Best part of a mediocre season.

Don't underestimate CLANG CLANG CLANG

This actually happened in the show?

Yep, it was on BigTyme channel, have you been living under a rock?

>DeeDee Milf

Any pics of her tormenting dexter?

Bump

Like placing her tits on top of Dexter's head?

Hey look, buddy, I'm an Engineer.
That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.
I solve practical problems.
Fr'instance...
...How am I going to give user a chance to fuck a cute robot, tearing her structurally superfluous new behind?
The answer is artificial pussy. And if that don't work, use more pussy

Adoption.

This is beautiful

10/10

maybe ;-;

>Hey I thought Armitage was pretty decent
You thought wrong. It was pretty bad, user.

You will have to give some context for that gif.

Armitage is an android that can get knocked up. She's real enough to be illegal.

Naomi Armitage is cute! CUTE!
First one was ok. Sequel sucked.

Fucking gold!

Making him uncomfortable and teasing, yes.

Yeah, and there was a quite successful thread about it too at the time.
A goodly amount of art, edited screenshots, and even some green about her magically becoming a mother.

Best MILF