DC Rebirth Recommendations

I've been away from comics for a bit, but now I'm back and ready to jump in. Can anyone tell me if these series are any good, or if you'd recommend them?
-Batgirl
-Detective Comics
-New Super-Man
-Action Comics
-Wonder Woman
I've been reading Batman, Flash, and Hal Jordan, but I want to expand my pull list. Thanks!

New Super-Man is Top 5. Definitely recommended.

Read Superman and Supersons too.

New Super-Man, Red Hood and the Outlaws and Justice League

Justice League is boring as fuck

Wonder woman sucks. Try Deathstroke.

New Super-Man
Superman
Deathstroke
Aquaman
Super Sons

Deathstroke is the best

Superman
Deathstroke
Nightwing
New-Superman

95% Rebirth is boring as fuck

Why does everybody like it so much? It's like a comedy series that isn't very funny

I disagree with you. I'm really enjoying 95% of the titles, especially Hal and the Green Lantern Corps, Superman, Deathstroke, Red Hood + the Outlaws and Super Sons

Who the fuck recommended you Batgirl?

Deathstroke
Supersons
Red Hood
Titans
Hal Jordan

Is it that bad? I'm in the minority of people that actually kinda like Barbara

its really shitty, BoP features her and is a lot better

Batgirl books are trash

>Batgirl
It's fine, but definitely written for a teenage girl demographic. You might still enjoy it though.
>Detective Comics
I liked it at first but the plot falls apart fast and it focuses very heavily on batman during the second arc. Dropped this one pretty fast, I liked that art though.
>New Super-Man
Fuck yeah. Definitely one of the best rebirth books. please at least try this one, I'd hate to see it get cancelled.
>Action Comics
pretty mediocre. It introduces some interesting concepts but never does much with them. Superlex is amazing though.
>Wonder Woman
It's been okay. If you liked mozzarella's stuff you won't like this, but if you prefer OG post-crisis wondy, you'll probably feel the same way as me. Too much movie synergy, too much steve trevor and not enough of what makes diana an interesting character.

Just Deathstroke. The rest are either mediocre or bad.

Nah, it's a fun adventure series that does diversity right (in a natural, humorous, and not-so-heavy-handed way)

It's not BAD. Just mediocre at best and is very tumblr. You're not missing out on fun times with Babs, user. Promise.

Alright,I had my suspicions as I've never herd anyone praise really any Batgirl series before

>wonder woman
>it's been okay
Stop lying to the poor man. It's trash. I like caring wondie, I like having lots of trevor, I hate murderwondie and this run is still trash, despite theoretically having stuff I want.

At least we get a new writer in july.

Hawkman rebirth
LOSH rebirth
Mr Miracle rebirth
Red lanterns rebirth

Is this a meme?

Deathstroke
Green Lanterns
Red Hood & The Outlaws
Titans
New Super-Man

Deathstroke is unironically the best comic book the big two are publishing right now. It's not a meme. It's really that better than anything else that's currently being made.

What?

To say the rest are mediocre are bad is an absolute meme only an edgelord on Sup Forums would say

Flintstones is better than Deathstroke.

I've been enjoying Superwoman but people here don't seem to be talking about it much so it might be a required taste. Lana is an interesting hero to me, also her story is tied to Superman's so it might be best to read those around the same time

>Batgirl
This is quite possibly the worst book currently published by DC...I may be forgetting something but it's the worst that comes to mind. It's a condensed version of every misstep DC made in the last 5 years. Truly awful.

>Detective Comics
This is an interesting approach to the bat mythos because it's a team book focusing on bat characters and because of that Batman is somewhat "nerfed." Some (like myself) enjoy that because Batman is more interesting as a man rather than a "bat god." Others cry "not muh bats" constantly and despise the book. It shifts focus from character to character and everybody (except Bruce) gets a chance to shine. Clayface is a surprising highlight amongst them. Beware: if you can't process Batman not being the best at everything you will be butt hurt!

>New Super-Man
Fun little adventure book

>Action Comics
When read in tandem with Superman it's really good, Lex is the best part. Honestly, I'd pick up both titles, you get the family stories and the big superhero stories. I always enjoyed superman stories but they were never a mainstay on my pull list but now they are

>Wonder Woman
No idea, not reading it.

I'll throw in another vote for Deathstroke, it's really good.

RHatO is surprisingly good, worth a look.

Justice League is as dull as dishwater, still giving JLA a shot.

Super Sons is alright, I'm trying to give it a chance but it's getting on my nerves.

Titans is great but I'm a sucker for the roster, so take it with a grain of salt. There is nothing groundbreaking about it and the art is lackluster but it's solid fun. Teen Titans, on the other hand, does nothing for me.

Aquaman has been solid for a while now.

If you are already getting Hal you really should give Green Lanterns a read. While Hal is focusing on the big space battles this title is all about learning how to be a green lantern, Cruz and Baz are still exploring the limits of their abilities and it's a breath of fresh air from the multi-color cosmic light shows.

Green Arrow's probably my favourite Rebirth ongoing. Surprised I don't see more love for it here.

Is this a meme?

My top 5
>RHatO
>Deathstroke
>Superman
>Green Lanterns
>Aquaman

>New Super-Man is great you should support it if you like.
I definetely recommend these books.
The thing with Rebirth books, its easier to list bad ones. For me you should at least give a chance to every Rebirth book except Batgirl, JL, Harley Quinn and Superwoman.

DEATHSTROKE

he's wrong about Deathstroke being the only good book

but Deathstroke is great

>Batgirl
Read 2 issues and they were pretty bad. Read at your own risk.
>Detective Comics
Good, enjoyable book through and through. Tynion has really impressed me.
>New Super-Man
It's not on my pull list, but I know it's one of Sup Forums's favorite Rebirth titles.
>Action Comics
I read the first Rebirth arc and didn't really like it. I don't know if AC has improved since.
>Wonder Woman
Started out promising, but has recently become pretty lackluster.

I said deathstroke is the best, not that nothing else is good

*is bad

I was enjoying it, but it got repetitive after a while.

The titles I'm currently enjoying the most are:

>Superman
>Titans
>Teen Titans
>New Super Man
>Batman

I personal like Wonder Woman but I can definitely sew why someone wouldn't like it. I'd suggest OP pick up Wonder Woman Year One in trades though, that was the best arc so far out of this current run.

Why does everyone like Deathstroke so much? I read the first 5 issues and I thought it was boring and Slade was unlikable.

Slade is unlikeable but don't see how you can think its boring, its basically Death Note if Death Note was about finding creative and fucked up ways of hurting the people you care about.