Deleted Superman scene (from Snyder's principal photography)

You were too good for us Zack...you flew too close to the sun..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets face it user, JL is dead, bury it
if the batman sucks, im done

You say that but they literally had to re-shoot so superman would fucking smile, it would have looked pretty but superman would still have been brooding or at the very least incredibly serious

>le superman doesnt smile and is always serious maymay

Fuck off braindead.

Justice League could've been DC's The Return of the King
Supes still smiled with a smirk in Snyder's cut as shown in pic related (its from the trailer, its snyder cuz theres no puffy lip)

Naw he has always been fine. Leave it to the autists like you that just regurgitate nonsense

>Regurgitate nonsense
MoS is honestly one of my favourite films period, Superman has an actual range of emotion and is an actual character. BvS is a fundamental betrayal of Superman and is incredibly boring as the only emotions he displays (except when with Lois) is being angry or sad.

JL had to massively course correct as Snyder likely didn't do much in terms of lightening up the character, I genuinely do not believe that Snyder had ever planned an arc for Superman as he clearly doesn't even understand the character, I mean the guy doesn't even understand the basic plot and events of books like Watchmen or the dark Knight returns

nah, that was his daughter

atleast she'll get a role in the next Suicide Squad

Did I say anything about MoS? In BvS he barely shows any range of emotion other than angry or sad, he's happy for what? Maybe two scenes, and whenever he is it's marred by something bad. BvS was a fundamental betrayal of the character as Snyder honestly doesn't care for Superheroes, he said as much when doing Watchmen, he thinks the regular ones are boring, and he tried to make them dark, serious and realistic, forgetting that happiness is as human as being sad. Snyder didn't get Superman, and honestly I feel anything good charcater wise for Superman from MoS was down to Goyer and Nolan guiding Zack

rip 1hs and half of the movie
rest in peace DC

Warner is really cancer. What the fuck is wrong with then? If you don't like a directors style, why do you call then to make a movie? Why do they think a shitty edited mess with like three diferent pacings and climate is better than a too serious movie?

Since BvS I'm seeing this bullshit, only WW was saved because they didn't care enough about the movie to shit on it after production. I'm almost giving up.

whole lot of text to say nothing. Clark has always been a fine earnest man and his "character" didnt need to be "lightened" up with the circumstances he was put through. stop moaning. its pathetic

>Justice League could've been DC's The Return of the King

It would help if they had a good director, composer, vfx team or cinematographer. But if they had all those, it would definitely be RotK

>He didnt get it because its not MUH!!

>but why isn't he some cardboard cut out smiling like a retard every 3 seconds

Back to your funny books dipshut

That's Whedon bud

>Superman shouldn't be hopeful!

The absolute state of comic kids

>Snyder isn't a good director (even tho he's been praised by James Cameron himself as an inspiration)
>Junkie XL isn't a good composer
>Weta Digital isn't a good vfx team
>Fabian Wagner isn't a good cinematographer
Miss me with that pleb shit

It's Snyder

This fucking deleted football scene was one of the only things that excited me about this film

Looks like he's about to break into a musical number

Clark has been full of hope and saving lives (whIle being shit on for it) since he was a young child. And he has never once gave up on saving ppl. Even when he was wandering, try to find himself (oil rig), he put ppl first. Ultimately dying for a world that hated him. If that's not hope I don't know what is. Stop posting anytime

>a big grin and showing teeth = hope

Tell me more idiot

>"Nobody stays good in this world"
>Not going against Superman's most core belief
I guess Batman killing people with guns is fine too

>these are the ppl that caused WB to flush Clarks human struggle and arc down the toilet

>interpretations over decades
>his core belief is what I say it is

How righteous of Reeves am I rite?

I'm not even asking for that, but him being as sad and angry as he was means very little when we've not seen him be otherwise, MoS is him at the literal begining of his career, it's day one, being superman has apparently fucked his personality sideways. Superman should enjoy being Superman but also feel the weight of the world on his shoulders but power though anyway because he believes mankind is fundamentally good, or atleast has the capacity for good, the superman in BvS clearly doesn't believe this and it feels like it's a burden to him, he doesn't seem to really care all that much for humanity other than that he should help them
I'm not asking for a superman that smiles every 5 mins, JL was an absolute joke with Superman, but atleast it showed a happier side to Superman, something Snyder likely wouldn't have done because he doesn't care for it.

Kek, I don't I've a shit what you are asking for retard. Stop posting your clueless nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI
Batman's always killed

He literally gives up and leaves humanity in BvS, he thinks that nobody can stay good in this world, something superman should fundamentally disagree with. Nearly every time superman saves someone it feels like he doesn't like doing it, but he does it out of an obligation rather than a real need or want to do it.
I just don't think Snyder believes in heroes like Superman

>Arc
You really think Snyder had some deep and powerful arc for Superman? What was he going to do in JL? A slightly lighter version of the character, would we need to wait until MoS2 or JL2 to get the real Superman?
Even Cavil thinks that Snyder's take on the charater is misguided, literally pick up a superman story that's not an elseworld and tell me how Snyder superman stacks up

>He literally gives up and leaves humanity

Im sorry, when did he leave humanity? When he took some air for himself and did some soul searching after the world yet again shat on him for doing the right thing? Then literally came right back in the fight? Yea you dont know what "give up" means moron. Didnt finish the rest of your post

tl;dr

tl;dr meant for

What? You claim I want a superman who's always smiling when in fact I want a superman that shows a range of emotions, not just happy or just sad

>Implying I like reeves
>Implying I think it's better than BvS' Superman
Those superman movies are what turned superman into a meme of a character

Fun fact, the only cinematic Batman that hasn't killed anyone on screen was Clooney's. Another fact, the Burton movies actually fucking suck and only nostalgiafags like them

>Stand around and barely helps fix anything even though the place has just been bombed
>Leaves regardless of the cries of humanity
>Only comes back for Lois
How brave

>I want a superman that shows a range of emotions, not just happy or just sad

Good then keep your fucking mouth shut, and watch the fucking movies again. because ive seen clark laugh, cry, sulk, smile, be afraid, be angry and all over the course of 3 movies. you really dont have a complaint outside of "not muh". This is the most human clark we have got. all your whining wont change it

>This is the most human clark we have got

>except Dean Cain
>except Tom Welling

gotta fucking love these kids who grew up with Snyder movies

DC shoulda just sopied Marvel and told Zack frame by frame what ro would do, "make it pretty Zack but you're gonna be miles from any actual storytelling decisions." What's he gonna say, no thanks I'm gonna make The Owls of Ga'Hoole 2 or Sucker Punch 2.

>>Stand around and barely helps fix anything even though the place has just been bombed

He helped injured victims in the Ultimate Edition. It was cut out of the theatrical but it still happened. nice try

>>Leaves regardless of the cries of humanity

I can literally make this argument any time you see clark chilling at home or drinking coffee or laying in bed or sitting on a fucking cloud in any form of media. comics/tv shows/movies/cartoons. Humanity is always crying. 24/7. He can take a breather as to not lose himself. Its autistic to complain otherwise because he has always done it. nice try

>>Only comes back for Lois

Smells like headcanon seeing as how that was literally never stated. Unless you are implying he made it from the mountains to lois falling off that building in the 4 seconds she was screaming...which is a reach even for DCEU superman. I think its safe to assume he was already back in metropolis near by. again nice try.

anything else tard?

>implying i didnt watch Smallville every Tuesday and Wednesday night when i got home from school just before supernatural

>implying i didnt watch lois and clark on tbs with my mom as a kid

Stop making a fool out of yourself. btw Welling was a plank of fucking wood in that show, i knew that shit as kid. You'll only lose more credibility if you bring him up again. Cain was a fine human clark but he lived in a fluffy world where everyone loved him anyway

>Ultimate edition
Not canon and it's literally a single person, superman should have reacted to that by virtue to having superhearing and superspeed. At the very least it should have shown him at the very last second trying to reach for the bomb

huh

>except Tom welling

Lol Kys

We know he helped ppl afterwards. End of discussion. Let your autism jump hoops in your brain about it if you must

reminder that all that "oh superman can't save everyone" deconstruction shit Snyder thinks is supersmart and complex is worthy 10 minutes in a soap opera where it's better handled because there's nothing philosophical to it that a child couldn't answer because that's what capeshit is

>thor ragnarok made money than justice league
>thor the dark world made more money than justice
>ant-man arguebly made more money than justice league
>man of steel made more money than justice league
>wonder woman made more money than justice league

I hope Zack Synder is done in hollywood.

>where it's better handled

Kek, no

>movie is opened with a montage about how 'mildly chaotic' the world was after Supes' death
>they didn't touch or develop the subject again until the end.
>the final battle was comfortably took place in basically nowhere.

what's the point of showing it anyway

snyderverse is dead. bury it snyderfags. the world is better if you killed yourselves.

>"then what good is he?"
>superman doubting himself

OH SHIT NOT MUH! where is the fucking HOPE???? fuck Dean Cain! Fuck zack...oh wait

>Superman can't doubt himself or it's not muh
Every version of Superman does this, the difference is that it's clear that most versions of Superman doesn't doubt humanities ability for good, he can doubt if he's making a difference or if he's just making things worse, he can doubt if people are worth saving, but he doesn't doubt his belief that humans are a capacity for good. It's not clear if this Superman has ever belived that

>superman comes back to fucking life
>nobody reacts to it

>the director's cut isn't canon
I'm guessing you prefer heaven's gate and blade runner theatrical cuts faggot.

JL is the only DC movie I've enjoyed since the reboot. It wasn't great, but it had such low expectations and enough little moments in it for me to enjoy it, I enjoyed seeing Superman being Superman for the first time in a long time.

How would that scene make jl anything other than shit?

Regardless of my feelings towards it, it's not canon

Do you also enjoy eating feces from a bowl?

It's clear if you arent a retard desu. that or willfully ignorant

>because I say so

Thats not how that works

In what way does it show that he thinks humanity is a force for good? Jor-El tells him as much in MoS and that's why he becomes Superman, but in BvS its basically dropped, he even says that people can't stay good

Lol, that's not what snyder did at all. I'm sorry you're too ignorant for these movies. Snyder focused on the politics of Superman, and the fallout of his actions.

What a perfect typo.

So retard then?

this is what bothered me most about JL when you got 2 fucking movies about Superman's place in the world

Why don't you explain then? Saving people because he thinks he needs to is not the same as thinking they're a force for good

i dont get it

Dude he left the movie cause his daughter an hero.

True artists keep going even when they're literally dying. snyder bailing on what he kept saying was his vision because his kid died should've been solid gold proof he isn't an artist and doesn't give a shit about much of anything.

superman is gay as fuck. jesus christ couldnt direct a good superman movie cos its stupid bullshit.

>Hasn't read a single good superman story
You're missing out user

The version in the final trailer "I'll take that as a yes. The ring" is Snyder. The version in the final theatrical cut "what was it like coming back? Itchy" is Whedon.

This stupid fucking newspaper is one of the things that makes me think Whedon did his best Snyder impression and refilmed a majority of the intro montage. It honestly felt like an imitation and whatever emotional weight the montage carried vanished with a silly headline on a dumb newspaper. Straight from the playbook of Joss

return of the king was the worst of lotr

The snyderisms were all there, though. Just diluted somewhat by whedon actually being capable of directing.

will the snydercut ever be released?

It wasn't finished, so no.

this is truly suffering

Suffering would've been three more years of constant shitposting about snyder's vision.

The DCEU finally being done is great.

>The DCEU finally being done is great.

You realize aquaman is in post production and Shazam is shooting in a few weeks right? Not to mention WW2 is gearing up and margot robbie confirmed we will be seeing Harley soon..or were just pretending to be retarded?

I guarantee that you are not capable of articulating the politics of this movie without regurgitating or paraphrasing expository lInes from it.
I've never been more certain of anything in my life

Friend, just how much effort has gone into defending suicide squad and wonder woman?

tfw it was supposed to be Lois' dream but Whedon and WB decided they were going to bring back supes and have him crack shitty jokes and save the day instead of being resurrected at the very end of the movie for blacksuit supes in MoS2

>it's whedons fault that ben is an alcoholic

It IS Whedon's fault for calling ben back in after he'd binged from finishing filming the movie to redo entire scenes to add quips

Goddammit why do these all look uncanny

fun fact: whedon didn't write any new lines, he just redirected the lines that were already there.

>whedon didn't write any new lines
Why would you go on the internet and tell lies like this?

This makes me want to cry.

The truth is every snyder movie has these sequences that are supposed to be jokes, but they always fall so flat no one notices them at all because of how shit a director he is.

Marvel manchildren still complaining about smiles? You'd think they were 5.

Why do Marvel Pajeets spread so much misinformation and blatant lies? Every single complaint reeks of double standards and hypocrisy.

Oh hello again, the one person who constantly defends the DCEU. How are you?

>hello again
>again
Nice admission of pathological obsession with DC. Stop being a lying two-faced cocksucker. Or is that too much to ask? What do you gain from it?

Me again. The intro felt more like watching 300 Rise of an Empire instead of 300. Someone else trying to emulate Snyder.

>by whedon actually being capable of directing
haha

I can't believe the direction they went with Justice League. That's weak.

Is it mental illness or being a paid shill that drives these liars on the internet?

What's even more, the world as a whole didn't even hate him. He just thought it did. The thing that should really worry him, and it was starting to by the mid-point of the film, is how mankind is coming to worship him.