Poppy O'Possum

>Opossums, like most furred animals, can't sweat in real life. But this isn't real life. So don't worry about it.
So did I miss something, or did nobody make a thread for the newest update?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/92355997
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's probably because Morbi drawing his characters nude so fucking much
I get that he's drawing them "SFW," but it's the same "SFW" that we saw in Gurren Lagann or any other shounen-
oh
that's why

so poppy is too lewd for Sup Forums because of nudity, but not lewd enough for Sup Forums because it's not innately sexual

More like it's because people keep dragging the threads back from page 8+ with a low quality post and/or all the people posting "i wanna fuck the opossum" tier stuff despite knowing that anything remotely lewd will draw ire.

If Friedrich's eye wasn't injured, why was he wearing an eyepatch?

Because you don't read the comic very carefully. The eyepatch was actually a series of mini-screens he was using to monitor the video feed that the mice are capturing of Kit's lab.

I thought the screens were inside his desk and he was wearing the eyepatch because he got hurt on a mission.

You would have been able to see the blue glow reflecting on his face.

So the message of this page is don't sweat the details?

they got a fresh dose of measles vaccine

Who the fuck invited this fucking jokester?

I thought it just died because it got to page 10, but I guess I wasn't looking.

Well its also a webcomic made by an american, so it isn't really Sup Forums at all.

>Nude
They are wearing towels

this.

happens all the time on prequel threads when there's nothing to dicuss
honestly, I don't get all the hate mods get

Prequel threads are ALL low-quality posts, though, and should be sent to the /trash/ on-sight.

Link to the previous thread? Desu is being shit right now.

>His post was baleeted
Ah
It shall not be named.

mods are fags s

desuarchive.org/co/thread/92355997

So what was up with the human Mage again? I thought humans weren't in PoP

There are no humans on Flora.

Nah, Morbi just wanted to make you believe he didn't want humans in the story so he could say "got ya!" when one appeared.

He used tricky wording. There are no humans on the planet, but there are humans in the Veil

>clonk