She's gonna be ok, right Sup Forums?

She's gonna be ok, right Sup Forums?
please?

Aku's gonna mind break the shit outta her until she's a walking potato

Yes, just getting cut by Jack's sword started making Aku's control/ essence recede. Jack even told Ashi she is her own person separate from Aku and her mother.

thanks mate
I posted this in a few threads already and even if it's a longshot it gives me hope
>Sword cannot harm innocent in hands of evil
>Ashi is innocent
>is encased in a "shell of aku"
>the hands that are used in this form are literally the hands of evil(aside from the metaphor of being a puppet)
>ashi attacks herself
>destroys the aku presence but does not harm her

I'd be okay with that

This is the endgame I'm rooting for

Yeah, Daddy Aku won't let that bad samurai hurt his daughter.

is this finally not an anti-jashi thread

where the fuck is episode 9

I actually like Ashi, but I wouldn't mind it if she died and Jack and her suffered.

Latest one, as far as I know.
Might get rid of the Rick panel and dedicate the bottom row to the finale when it airs.

Just made this.
Has anyone else done one already?

>Ashi breaks free of Aku's control
>Ashi learns to control her transformations
>Akushi is now a Devil Trigger form that Ashi can activate and deactivate as needed

>Might get rid of the Rick panel and dedicate the bottom row to the finale when it airs.
Don't do that, man. R&M will forever be a part of the experience. Better just center the last two, it's pretty much a two-parter finale anyways.

I want to believe

Same dude.

>dude they totally fucked
>episode starts right where it left off

Fool! That means Jack STILL has FIFTY YEARS OF CUM to unload in Ashi's fertile womb

Better hope he's into necro.

>22 minutes to resolve Ashi either becoming human again or sacrificing herself, Jack fighting Aku, the consequences of Aku's defeat in the present, Jack either returning to the past or staying in the present, and if Ashi survives, his romance with her
There's going to be no consequence to the Scotsman's return, huh? He'll show up for thirty seconds, wink, and disappear into Heaven via celtic magic.

Just a reminder, this is the third time Jack nearly stuck his dick in Aku.

>Filename not AN UNSPEAKABLY EVIL AMOUNT OF CUM.png
So close

Tell that to the transformed Final Portal Overseers Jack slaughtered when he lost his sword in the flashback

goddammit I hate Ashi

>hands of evil
>Jack is not evil
>kills innocent lambs with sword
>immediately loses sword because he is too out of balance to be trusted with it for the time being.
Point being, a good person can kill an innocent with the sword, but will be punished.

Monkey face

Weeeeeell, if we go by visual metaphors in the season, her odds are better than zero.

Of course, a lot has been made of Jack and Ashi's yin-yang thing, the way their designs complement and contrast each other, the way that being in one another's presence seems to keep their personal demons at bay. There's a lot of visual comparisons drawn between the two (tree in winter/tree at night), and even some shots which seem to be direct homages to earlier Jack eps (strong comparisons drawn between Birth of Evil and the closing shots of S5E6). Kiss was staged against a circular background. Those kind of things.

Of course, it's possible Ashi will perish. Jack talking about his past was a painful but fond memory clearly affected Ashi. Then again, so did Jack's fear of her just becoming another memory. Ashi's got part of Aku in her, which means that that obviously needs to be resolved, possibly self-destructively, and that she might even be able to portal Jack to the past.

I know whatever happens, Jack won't kill her, because he doesn't sacrifice others for his quest, and murdering a woman he's fallen in love with is well beyond the pale for him.

>Ashi's got part of Aku in her, which means that that obviously needs to be resolved, possibly self-destructively
Maybe It could be something like pic related, where if they can get rid the father, then she can be her own person

Therein lies the paradox.
Ashi was born of Aku's evil magic, but she herself lacks an evil soul.

As the sword cannot harm an innocent in the hands of evil, who knows what would happen if she were to turn it on herself when transformed? Really hurts the head.

Also on the note of visual comparisons, I caught this the other day
someone should make a compilation of these

Probably a good thing, demonic exorcisms should probably happen before baby-making.

But he & Ashi aren't one in the same. She's still her own person.

Eh, considering ashi turned out a Wonderful person, their kids should be fine if raised well.

Better safe than sorry, though.

As an aside, I did call them holding on the kiss for a week. Though I wasn't expecting spitting, more sudden realization followed by frantic Oh-gosh-I'm-sorry-I-didn't-mean-to-I-mean-I-like-you-but-I-don't-mean-to-assume fumbling by both.

Good thing they spent an episode on callbacks and an entire episode on shipping

they didn't spit because of embarrassment, they spit because the endorphins calmed down enough for them to realize the spit-swapping they were doing included fried alien gut juice in the mix, hence the apologizing

She should have died when Jack dropped her.

No

Right, I figured they would because of embarrassment rather than worm slime.

That'll make for a hell of a story for the kids, though.

>Father, how did you meet mother?
>Well, it began when she attempted to kill me...

Jack should have kill her.

Then he would have killed himself

Guess everyone was right, Ashi ruin Jack.

He will.

GOD DAMN IT

i .... i think aku might have a little crush on jack one time ok 3 times eh 3 no hes gay af you dont almost sheathe a samurais sword three times and be able to say you didnt want it especially since he could have easily killed him or took the sword the other two times

>character played by Tara Strong is pale and wears dark attire
>character begins to become nicer and open up more over time
>character becomes close with main character and can confide in him
>character is revealed to be the daughter of a demon and a woman who closely resembles her
>demon father doesn't actually care about her and is just using her body for his ulterior motives

Holy shit, either Gennedy is a hack, or a fucking genius.

I hope you're happy, as a hardcore jashi-fag this physically pained me to make

yes
>Jack's love and sword will purify her of Aku's evil.

and once again zone is a fucking psychic

i wonder if genndy thought alot of people would hate jashi?] also love people "predicting" the ending i mean yeah theres only so many ways to end something unless you somehow pick an option no one would think would reasonably happen and somehow foreshadow it and it not be stupid and they always give off a list like no thats no predicting the ending thats giving a possible ending list thats like saying youll know how a sports match will end because you list win lose or tie or cancelled game

>i wonder if genndy thought alot of people would hate jashi
doesn't matter, he wouldn't have dedicated an episode to it if he wasn't on board

>also love people "predicting" the ending
I personally am doing this so that I feel less nervous about it

She gonna die,Either Jack's gonna do it himself or him killing Aku will kill her.

I heard y'all are having a problem with an innocent little chinese woman being possessed by an evil nigga spirit.

>implying genndy isn't secretly zone

i mean the lol i know how itll end so obvious people youre fine

thank god you're here, i'm afraid she's reached late stage nigger infection!

ALRIGHT, LISSEN UP YA BALDIN', FRUMPY-FAT, CARTOON-SKETCHIN', STORYBOARD-NARRATIN', GUARDIAN-KILL-OFFIN', JACK-MISERABLE-MAKIN', AKU-LET-WINNIN', SMUG-SMIRKIN', 13-YEARS-HIATUSIN', ALIEN-EMOJI-DOGGO-CREATIN', ONE-EPISODE-LEFTIN', SCATBOT EXPLODIN', HANNA-BARBERA REFERENCIN' TOSSER, YE BETTER GIVE THESE TWO WEE DORKS A HAPPY ENDING OR I SWEAR, I'LL EXPRESS MAIL YOU A CABER UP YER ARSE!

This line could be foreshadowing ....

"It always seems bad at first, but then I find a way."

On the other hand...

>"The decisions we make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who we really are - you cannot hide from yourself."

Keep it in
Never forget

Ashi doesn't really want to kill Jack, it is out of her control. That line too could be foreshadowing.

We're gonna have to beat the black out of her, inch by inch!

Repeat after me the holy phrase: AKU, GET YOUR BLACK ASS OUT OF HERE!

That would still be a positive foreshadowing, because she has proven that she is at heart a genuinely kind person

Yeah. I'm just dreading it'll come back in the context of Ashi destroying herself.

AKU! GET YO BLACK ASS OUTTA HERE

This pic is both more and less accurate now
>Aku really is Ashi's father
>Scaramouche is dead

AKU GETCHO BLACK ASS OUTTA HERE

AKUUUUU GET YOUR BLACK ASS OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEEERE!

She's half Aku and Jack's quest is to rid the universe of Aku. She's dead as shit.

If Jack did smash then he would have fucked Aku again

She will, through the power of love.

Jack even said she's her own person deep down because she is.

>"The decisions you make, and the actions that follow are a reflection of you you really are."

>"It always seems bad at first, but then I find a way."

>When Japanese women are culturally enriched.jpg

It's not that simple, user. She's half-Aku. You get rid of Aku, you get rid of half of Ashi, and she dies.

Sometimes life isn't fair.

Killing the Aku won't wipe out her demon blood.
Just like killing trigon won't kill raven.
just like killing satan won't kill hellboy

Life has literally never been fair to Jack or anyone he has ever loved.

It is foreshadowed it is possible to save her. Jack was reminding her she is her own person deep-down, not her father, not her mother.

When the sword cut Ashi, Aku's essence/ control over her started receding while Ashi herself was intact.

Ever saw the "Aku-Infection" Episode?

>when you steal your first bike

>Implying zone isnt secretly genndy
Its just one of many fake identities zone has taken while he slowly takes over then entire western animation scene.

>thatbpanic as she was being controlled
>those screams as she transformed
>KILL ME JACK

Fuck man, that sounded like less of a "save the world" and more of a "please kill me I'm in constant pain." Genndy please don't make them suffer for too long.

If Gennedy intended on people to hate Jashi then Phil and Tara sure as hell missed the memo...

I thought Ashi was Japanese?

Uncle ruckus wouldn't know the difference

His quest is to kill aku. There is only ONE aku. She isnt aku, she is a half human, half lump of darkness. As weird as it sound, it doesnt mean its a inherently bad thing.
The idea of a demon/darkness descendant being a good person is very common amd there are multiple examples this thread like raven and hellboy.
I dont think jack would care about "good demons" any more than he cares about aliens

make one with the rick and morty and just make one without

>I was hard the whole scene
>Tfw corruption is my fetish

>that last "kill me" snuffed out by the mask

Nah she chose her own fate when she tried to kill him with her sisters he'd be O K

It's the father giving away the daughter

I mean nobody would have come to pull him out of depression, so when the Omen inevitably came for him, he would commit seppuku.
And even if that didn't happen, Mouche would have still told aku about the sword, so he'd be dead

>Ashi lived a nightmarish life of being a human weapon who had no job but to kill

>Ashi is now trapped and being used as a human weapon again

wew

that's honestly my main reasoning as to why i think she will survive, it would be too bleak/nihilistic for her to just die after being put through all of this

Fragments of the black goo that is aku survives after the original mass is destroyed

Bad end

>Mom cultist plans eventualy lead to akus defeat, as jack would have died twice/thrice without ashi.

>Overtaken by crazy kids he cant force himself to ki
>Sudoku attempt
>Scatbot would tell aku.

What a fucking useless cultist.

mistakes were made

GENNDY PLS DONT KILL HER, THEY DESERVE HAPPINESS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD REEEEEEEE

>if aku hadn't blessed them with his unholy nut, Ashi would have never been born
It's equally his fault