This show is a ray of light and I am happy that it exists

This show is a ray of light and I am happy that it exists.

giv stronk gf

Is it getting a second season?
If he wanted to, McFarlane could do a Not-Trek meets Not-Wars to really rub it in.

Fuck yes! I just saw it was renewed for a second season last month.

Yes it has been renewed. It was also bought by Disney recently, so I'm not sure what that might mean for season 3.

no baby. bad baby. you get penis milkies instead.

what a dismal final episode!

To be fair though its the first season. For this kind of show it did pretty well.

Second season will be litty.

I like Kelly out of all the characters because she is most real. Ed second for dialogue / laughs. Alara's super strength is cheesy. Sage does look best as Alara though.

I hope they do more Krill or whatever they are called. More Alara & Robot eps.

Fuck you and die.

Suck a chainsaw blizzard at dairy queen, STD fans can go to hell.

Kelly is the worst character

I find Isaac genuinely disturbing.

The bit where he goes to that planet and stays with them for centuries is fucked up, on a human level since I like the idea of a crew going through shit together and growing over time. Any growth or 'learning about humans' will be bullshit on Isaac's part now, since he should know enough about them already.

Or I can forget that episode exists in my head-canon and the world is a bright place once more.

so this is one of those reddit mating rituals

The real final episode was delayed into S2 for reasons.

I CANT DRINK ANYMORE OF THAT ITS SO THICK

Best Trek show since TNG

Alright boys characters from best to worst
Bortus
Mercer
Gordon
Issac
Yaphit
LaMarr
Alara
Kelly
Claire

>Claire at the bottom

Kelly's out of place. It's like everyone else is star trek-y in the future and kelly is pulled right from the modern day

I love the show but I hope she leaves so I don't have to read all this retard speak in the threads. The show is off, there is only one season of content, how many times can you make the same comments about the same scenes?

that would feel amazing you cuck and we both know it

Halston Sage is my waifu

>Or I can forget that episode exists in my head-canon and the world is a bright place once more.
This is the correct way to watch and enjoy The Orville

No, they moved one of the others. We saw the legit season finale.

This show is some seriously unfunny shit and they should stop trying to be a comedy. And get McFarlane out of the show, he's a blight. Other than that it's pretty OK.

Its not in Disney's best interest to turn everything into a morally black and white, market tested shit-show is it? Fox will be fine.

>the man with no taste.png

Yes, Fox will be fine. But Disney owns Orville now. it will take north of 18 months for the Disney deal to be approved by the FCC, so season 2 will be unfucked. Season 3 will be the test.

>disney tries to fuck with it
>mcfarelane takes it off air
>fan outcry
>but don't worry, netflix will take it

But McFarlane created the fucking show... What do people have against him?

me to, i love this show!

He can direct the show just fine. He clearly can't act and has the charisma of a claymore mine.

>It was also bought by Disney recently,

Which character died in that one episode the previews said someone might die?

based giv poster

The best gag of the season was the severed foot.

I went from shock. To apathy. Then as I thought it over the gag really did make me laugh. Was pretty fucking good.

((()))

>It was also bought by Disney recently

Same desu

Im gonna need a better pic of her soles

>hot young woman
>in a bikini
>great rack
>want to see the bottom of her feet

You footfags are weird.

Left the mouth open. Alpha blobs would have covered all holes.

But it’s pretty obvious that Yaphit is beta though.

TOPLESS SCENE NOW

This desu.