Smoking makes cool characters

>Smoking makes cool characters
>Cool characters smoke
Which of these are true in movies? Or am I a soyb*y for believing this?? I smoked since 14...

back in the days everyone smoked cause it was normal and had no real meaning.
Nowadays it is used as a tool to show that the character is careless, self-destructive etc. Just a visible enhancement to what the writer wants to say about the characters nature.

vape nash y'all

It just provides a great effect on screen plus years of marketing and psychology with the tobacco industry and hollywood

>I smoked since 14...

If you're not from a 3rd world country or an oldfag then you may be quite literally severely mentally retarded for doing so and should kill yourself.

>Trying to stop smoking
>In the middle of Mad Men
>Every time someone lights a ciggy I get goosebumps

\/ /\/

This is pretty much it.
It's jarring to watch some french new wave film in the middle of all the contemporary mess and seeing everybody and their abuella light up in the 60s while every normie girl thinks its their place to tell me I should quit.

I think the mantra is prolly cool characters smoke. Hedonism is the tits.

I like Kools

cillian murphy and mostnof the oeaky blinders cast are soyboys
but are believable gangsters because they look hard smoking

American Spirits a best

>cillian murphy and mostnof the oeaky blinders cast are soyboys
The nibba with the moustache who plays his character's brother isn't

I'm usually a marlboro 27's guy. But, watching the outtakes from The Master made me want to try Kools. I bought a pack on the 26th, pretty nice. I dont like menthols, but kools are good. Next pack I'm getting is American Spirits because Lynch always is smoking them.

havent watched the past two seasons

oldest bro and cill are def soy irl tho
youngest looks chav as fuck

Tfw you can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke but think girls who smoke are hot

Why boner why

>youngest looks chav as fuck
Are chavs still tough retards who'll cut you for a pack of smokes? im not british but that was the stereotype 10 years ago

amerimutt here, what's a chav?

how big is your penis btw?

Not all cool characters smoke, but all characters that do smoke look cool.

When I was 14, a pack of marlboros were half a dollar.

theyre like niggers but theyre white and british

ah, wiggers

I smoke the black spirits cause they're pleb filter

Spirits are the thinking man's cancer sticks.
They burn mad slow so you get to enjoy the moment.

I get tirggered when I let these newport fuccbois bum and they give up half way through. Nigga do you know how much I paid for this pack?

ITT school on Saturday... no class!

so many jabroni's just want newports or menthols. fuck outta here, normies. newports are trash

Slightly above average nothing special herr doktor