Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3WL1aexNm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oban star racers wasn't degenerate

French cartoons are far better than the shit America or Japan produces

galactik football wasn't degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=a3WL1aexNm8
>Not liking Potatoes and Dragons

What is the best French cartoon and it'd Last Man ?

LMFAO no they are literal trash
I mean so are American cartoons for the most part, but at least you have the odd gem there.
As far as anime goes, you're just trolling.

>code lyoko

>Wakfu post S1
>Better than anything

Code Lyoko is ugly as fuck. I don't care how good the storyline is, I don't want to spend my time looking at retards with giant foreheads.

>having taste this bad

>I don't want to spend my time looking at retards with giant foreheads.
and spending time looking at retards with giant eyes is somehow better?

Because except Sup Forums nobody give a shit about French animation outside of France.

>anime is the only good animation

why you here, then?

totally spies Galacticfootball cedric Tin Tin Marsupilami, Atomic Betty.Martin-Mystere there is many great seies that i love when i was a kid

Add Koreans and you get Ladybug

How is wakfu degenerate?

Because I'm not Japanese and feel dirty appropriating another culture, so I'm forced to stick with the few decent early 2000s cartoons that came out back when the West recognized anime as superior for a brief period and tried to imitate it.

10/10 thread
peace out

That wasn't bait, it was the essential truth.

I watch the occasional cartoon from a different era as well, but it's like sifting through a sea of trash.

>feel dirty appropriating another culture
>Japanese culture is literally appropriated itself and 90% of the time they really don't give a crap

>Japanese culture is literally appropriated itself
This isn't that "anime was made by Disney" nonsense again, is it?

America invented everything

Your right OP. French media should take a lessons from american media.

Start by cramming it full of "strong" independent females, make every other white character black(for reasons), a few token gays, a biracial couple or two, and top it off with either a strong anti christian or pro atheist message. And there you go!

because they're french, user

You shitpost but Wakfu/Dofus already has most of that

Why are the French so based?
Wakfu (and Dofus), Oban Star-Racers (shout out to Nippon for that collaboration), Ernest and Celestine, April and the Extraordinary World, Les grandes grandes vacances, Tout en haut du monde, the list goes on.

Not just that
Japan's culture is a mixed up version of other East Asian cultures
They became enamored with the culture of pretty much anyone who visited, whilst believing themselves superior, slowly adding parts of it into their own.
Japanese people in Japan = White people in America when it comes to that.

Even if this were true (and it isn't, but this is neither Sup Forums nor /his/) it would just prove that they managed to do it exceedingly well, while America did it (as with many other things) quite poorly.

really? that sucks. I thought it was just some kind of sudo avatar clone with a harem of lewd elf girls who get into hi jinks. oh well.

>sudo
It's pseudo you illiterate retard.

Linux was a fucking mistake.

jej

>America did poorly
>Implying
And Japan has plenty of issues

Degenerate cartoons for a degenerate country.

Mind expanding on this post?

Wrong.trump

Did they ever finish subbing it?