You have TEN (10) seconds to name ONE person in Game of Thrones who would've made a better king

You have TEN (10) seconds to name ONE person in Game of Thrones who would've made a better king.

Stannis

STANNIS THE MANNIS

Wow is it 2014 again? Epic meme my sober friends!

Stannis would have been a disaster with the burning people alive for not believing his fire god and his witch whispering shit in his ears and basically wiping out the entire infrastructure of the Seven Kingdoms by killing off EVERYONE in a position of authority, even the ones who were somewhat decent/competent (Varys/Tyrion) and replacing them with religious fanatics that would outlaw all of the vices that keep the population passive enough not to revolt against the monarchy.

Stannis would have lasted a year minimum, before the Faceless Men were sicced onto him to kill him dead. Or the masses stage a huge fucking revolt and plunge everyone/everything into chaos.

And that's not counting what would happen with the North. Even if Stannis took the crown at the end of season two, Winterfell was a ruin, the Iron Born invading shit, while the Tullys/Boltons both scheming in the background plotting to kill Kat and Rob

Tywin.

You mean the Freys not the Tullies.

Interesting point about Bolton though. Though Roose, like Walden Frey, only dared to carry out the Red Wedding because of the Lannisters telling them they would have their backs if there was any blowback.

Assuming Sansa was not kept as a hostage by Stannis to further keep Rob and his family in check, I could see her shipped back to her family. At which point, I could see Roose revealing how Ramsey helped stop Theon/killed the Ironborn that took over Winterfell. Maybe extract Ramsey's legitimization and a wedding to Sansa to bind the couple together.

ummm how about a better QUEEN

SER MERYN TRANT

Robert. Did people call themselves kings and cause blood shed when he was in charge? No

tywin

yes Balon.

And it got put down IMMIDIETLY. There wasn't war in the country side among seperate kingdoms for years.
Robert ensured the other 6 were united, went in, kicked ass, and left.
Robert dies, then all hell breaks loose. Robert was the only one holding it all together

In order
>Rhaegar Targaryen
>tyrion Lannister
>Robb Stark
>Ned Stark
>Jaime Lannister
>Gendry

>dude drinking lmao

get bent

>Dude drinking
>Made no references to Roberts drinking as a reason for him being a better king than renley
Go neck yourself cunt

Jon Targaryen

>drinking is ever permissible

I bet you aren't even mormon faggot

>Being Mormon
>Not being Taoist with pagan tendencies
Why?

This

Stannis would have been a shit king, and would have been killed within a fortnight by assassins

Pretty much anyone

Only acceptable answer

stannis the mannis

I was in this guys army, then in Stannis', I like to think i survived the blackwater and died fighting Bolton's guys.

Aegon Targaryen VI the rightful heir to the throne

Victarion

Roose. 'A peaceful land, a quiet people.' You don't want a bunch of soyboys, do you?

King Robert, the only king.

Fpbp

>and whoring

aargh

Bow you shits.

STANNIS!

Littlefinger

I would have liked to have seen where Tommen would have taken things. Renly was gay he never would have been good king.

Good man.

Literally anyone else

I know this is Sup Forums and not /lit/ but fuck those two kikes for destroying Stannis character in that shitty fan fiction tv show

I'm a Tommen man as well. He could've made it if Margaery had his back a little more.

>implying they'd get past the scary bitch with a dark vagina full of terrors
Not to mention I'm pretty sure tons of Volantene/Essosi fanatics would have flocked to Stannis if he actually won the Iron Throne and would protect him with their lives since he's supposed to be the Prince that was promised.

>mind-trick queen
Accusing and murdering a Lord without trial or evidence sure is a great mindtrick.

>gets himself bullied to death by faithcucks
Nice king you got there. Joffrey would have dealt with those ruffians easily.

Book Stannis really would have been the best king.

>presenting no evidence whatsoever
>recanting your own previous testimony
>using an unverifiable vision of the Three-Eyed-Raven who just conveniently happens to be your own brother
>deny the accused any chance of defending himself
>proceed to have his throat slit
She literally murdered a Lord and got away with it simply because nobody in the room had any love for said Lord, not even the ungrateful fatass who actually owed him his life.
I kinda hope Robin will be so pissed by the death of his beloved uncle that she won't get away with it in the end, but this being Robin, I don't get my hopes up.

Joffrey died because he's wife's family was terrified of leaving her alone with him for more that ten minutes, and if it wasn't them it would've been someone else who hated or feared him enough, who found his antics inconvenient.

>and if it wasn't them it would've been someone else who hated or feared him enough, who found his antics inconvenient.

If Joffrey had even a little bit of chill and was semi decent to Marg he would have been okay. Littlefinger and Varys both liked the chaos and backed outside parties and if the Tyrells and Lannisters were happy they would have had a good shot.

>If Joffrey had even a little bit of chill and was semi decent to Marg
He was semi decent to Marg, though, wasn't he ?

Maybe but her family was scared shitless of him and killed his ass.

TV Depiction was bullshit. Should have gotten someone off 600 lb life to play him.

STANNIS THE MANNIS!

TARG S H I T S

Not my Q U E E N

˹Red Red Wine your grace?˼

/thread

GOD I WAS STRONG BACK THEN