Will you watch the next Star Wars or nah?

Will you watch the next Star Wars or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/06/27/lucasfilm-bring-in-acting-coach-for-han-solo-star-alden-ehrenreich-as-ron-howard-takes-over-production-6738856/
collider.com/han-solo-movie-firing-details-phil-lord-chris-miller/
theguardian.com/film/2017/jun/21/star-wars-han-solo-spin-off-directors-fired-after-creative-differences
screenrant.com/han-solo-movie-bomb-disney-lucasfilm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't even watch the last 3.

Hell no.

I’m skipping the Han Solo film and watching IX. After that I’m done with star wars for good, even though it basically shaped my childhood

>ONE STAR WARS MOVIE EVERY YEAR FOR 100 YEARS
How long will the mouse keep this up? It already lost so much steam and I didn't even watch R1 and TLJ since TFA was so bad.

Nah, I'm done, there's no redeeming it from here

I saw ep 8 today. I liked it and I'm looking forward to the next ome

Not unless there's a LOT more niggers in it. That's the only thing that will make star wars less shit

>looking forward to the next one
Really?
metro.co.uk/2017/06/27/lucasfilm-bring-in-acting-coach-for-han-solo-star-alden-ehrenreich-as-ron-howard-takes-over-production-6738856/
collider.com/han-solo-movie-firing-details-phil-lord-chris-miller/
theguardian.com/film/2017/jun/21/star-wars-han-solo-spin-off-directors-fired-after-creative-differences
screenrant.com/han-solo-movie-bomb-disney-lucasfilm/

I'll torrent it and watch it whole shooting from my phone. I'll look up any time I hear a lightsaber

I watched it and the car that I passed on the way into the theater was covered in Star Wars stickers and a fucking “Hill Yes” sticker was a sign to turn back now. I should’ve listened...

I didn't even see ep 8

RACISM IS SO FUNNY AND IT NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GETS OLD BOY I FUCKING LOVE Sup Forums THE UNCENSORED FREE MARKET OF IDEAS FOR INTELLECTUALS SUCH AS MYSELF NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

this but unironically

Racist images do not belong here, hell they don't belong anywhere on this site except Sup Forums.

Please, delete the image. Thank you!

unironically this

Watch the last quarter of Rogue one when they assault Scarif. It is the only part worth looking at and is really good.

this but ironically

Nope.

The Mouse EU can fuck off. I'm going back to the Lucas EU

the last jedi was very confusing for me can someone explain it to me please?

half of the movie is about killing the past and tradition, and stereotypical division between good and evil

but at the end it's jedi vs sith with kylo being the emperor and rey being luke

what was the fucking point? whats the message? what are the themes of this film?

I'll watch it with my dad if he still wants to see it. Most likely no.

I haven't seen 8 and I sense watching 8 will give me a painful cortisol spike.

Nope. Knew I was done as soon as I walked out of the theatre.

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

From me, it’s a no

TLJ was a let's just get to the chase:
>Kylo is the only bad guy you should care about
>Rey is the only good guy you should care about
>Finn lives because he isn't going anywhere so forget it.
>Snoke doesn't matter
>Luke's story is over
>Buy porg toys
>Make the rebels the underdogs again so people like them
>Go back to the original trilogy, but make it confusing
>Oh and last but not least: this shit is dead and this movie will kill it

Where does this "or nah" shit come from? Also, why has everyone been prefacing their questions with "Wait" lately?

Pic related

I will not pay for it that's for sure
maybe one day I'll watch it on HBO

Its nigger speak. Niggers say or nah on questions. Its kinda of a pathetic weak way niggers lack bein assertive. They are asking a question they know they shouldnt so they add a lazy nah to it.

this. unironically