Who is the best Batman and why is it Batfleck?

Who is the best Batman and why is it Batfleck?

But you posted the best Batman, OP

>Well, here I am! :D
crazy bastard

MUUUUUURRRRTHHHHAAI

i think they forced a known actor to play batman and didn't want to take a risk of a new actor playing batman because Warner bros wanted guaranteed money back on their investment of 250 million budget. this is a little different from what they did with superman, where they got Henry cavill a relatively unknown actor from the uk into the american mainstream

What's funny is back when he was filming Watchmen Snyder had talks with JDM (The Comedian). Snyder wanted him to be Batman in what sounded like a straight adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns. Obviously plans changed with what movies were being made. I wonder if Snyder wanted to use JDM as Batman in the DCEU and Warner Brothers said "nah Ben Affleck is our good goy. He gets dibs on Batman."

>implying it's not Keaton

Get fuckt faggot

I'm assuming we're not counting animated ones?
Bale > West > Keaton > Kilmer > Affleck > Clooney

Look wise definitely. No one else comes close.

Kill yourself.

probably. also it's to do with repeat business affleck can sell the film with his name attached to it alone and thats what they go with instead of taking risks with new actors

>West

are you seriously

this guy gets it

YEP SOMETHING'S DEFINITELY BLEEDING

i remember when he was in talks to play batman. would of been cool to see less well known actors to play batman

>x is the best batman but y was the best bruce wayne

they got to have the quips in there for the kids and normies

Bale was best.

Val Kilmer unironically. Give him a better director and script and it would have been pure bat ketogenic diet.

Affleck is too fat and he's a sjw.

Christian Bale = GOAT batman

He really is the best movie batman. It's a shame he's just stuck in such a shite franchise

sure he was.....

wait a minute......

Yup that's Richard Cetrone alright. What's your point?

>batman portrayal
>not 12th level intellect

Why is Batman always a dumb as rocks Chad in the movies?

wtf catwoman nose

>no cia

when compared to others in the universe he's powerless so the writers make him a genius to compensate for that. it doesn't make sense in the reality because then he solve the problem before its even happened