The fact that nuSJ uses the same music and image for credits is disrespectful towards the original SJ...

The fact that nuSJ uses the same music and image for credits is disrespectful towards the original SJ. Don't put it and this piece of shit in one bag.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aoclgtUY6X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Disrespectful towards a TV show

Pure autism.

>Inb4 Sup Forums gives OP 300+ replies

Isn't this just one autist who wastes hours making nothing but Samurai Jack hate threads in hopes that Sup Forums sides with his pointless hateboner?

just wondering

It shouldn't even use the same name.
Call it Ronin Jack or something.

At least LOK didn't tarnish the "Avatar" name.

legend of korra was a lesser disappointment in general.

based OP working the samurai smarks into a shoot

At the time you posted this there were only 6 posters, yet you're the 7th.

OP, don't try to back yourself up lad, it's sad.

>legend of korra was a lesser disappointment in general.
Christ you people are delusional. You are, however, entitled to your opinions so whatever.

We still don't know that yet, wait until the finale.

Not really, at least the new season retained some of the feeling of the original for like a third of it. LOK didn't even manage a quarter of that (one season).

And yet again Sup Forums disappoints me by taking the most obvious bait.

vocaroo.com/i/s0aoclgtUY6X

>Terrible show comes back after 5 years
>People are angry when it's still terrible

>stating the truth
>but its bait because i dont agree with it

samurai jack fans are the biggest crybabies and manchildren in general

>Terrible show
Right, I must have just imagined the epicness of seasons 3 and 4.

>Back yourself up lad
>Not back yourself up rad

So close user, so close

What's the worst possible way they could top off the last episode of the season for Samurai Jack?

>92384838
Keep at it baiter, if you work hard I might give you a (you).

pretty much
the majority here likes the show
out of generously speaking 3000 fags only 250 hate on it

Which just demonstrates the shit taste around here - though it's not as bad as the general public, which is more like 3000:0.

OR
Or, or, or.

People just have a different taste than you, but you're too autistic to just say "hey, I don't like this new series" and are so insecure about how others do seem to like it, but you don't that you feel the need to denigrate them?

I mean, I don't give a shit, say I have shit taste all you want. I was able to glean enjoyment out of something where all you found was disappointment, so who is the real winner here?

You keep autisticly screeching mate.

>hey, I don't like this new series
I've openly said this many times. (I'm not even OP.)
But my problem is that so many people are delusional and rate stuff like this far too high.

It's almost as though opinion is something personal and subjective as opposed to something that can be correctly quantified.

Nah, most opinions on this type of stuff are pretty fucking objective. It's just that people are uncultured and we don't teach much of it anymore.

Imagine being such a pathetic shitstain that the highlight of your day is posting the same tired, stale bait in hopes of getting attention. I feel bad for whatever woman was unfortunate enough to birth OP.

(you)

waaah waaah cry more waste of human flesh

>REEEE I'M RIGHT AND EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS IS WRONG, LOOK HOW SUPERIOR I AM
I'd have more respect if you'd listed flaws, because there are many, rather than just essentially calling everyone who likes it a doodyhead, but it's a shame that you didn't lead with that.

>We don't teach much of it anymore
>I was born in le wrong generation

Since when was taste taught to people?

I've been listing flaws for 10 weeks now, where have you been?
Not taste, critical literary analysis.

Doesn't matter, someone will spam the board saying it was the worst possible ending no matter what happens

Well the last SJ hate thread died so we obviously need another one.

Then list them bitch, it's your thread after all.

>92385536
Feels good knowing that no matter how badly I fuck up, I'll always be better than you.

Clearly unable to ascertain which user you are, given that apart from tripfags, we all post anonymously you fucking specimen.

Jesus christ user, think it through.

>Enjoyment can and should be taught
>This amount of insecurity in your own opinion
>This amount of autism

>show being disrespectful towards itself

You seem lost newfriend. Learn to reply before you talk shit.

>92386535
>can't recognize the most basic form of (you) baiting
Must be hard being this stupid.

You did. It wasn't terrible but "epic" is a very strong word for an episodic show with zero character development, very little continuity, and no real changes of any kind between S1 and S4.

Can you butthurt faggots fucking stop with this? We don't need ten threads every time a new episode comes out.

I'm tired of you lot pretending OG Jack was some unparalleled masterpiece of art and season 5 is utter trash because Jack is getting laid and your headcanon for what this season should be isn't happening.

SJ was a good show, but Sup Forums is putting it on an impossible (and frankly undeserved) pedestal. brings up some HUGE issues with it that no amount of "muh visual storytelling" can change.

I swear if Sup Forums is any indication, SJ has an incredibly conceited and toxic fanbase. It was a cartoon. It did cinematography and ambiance well, but for the life of me I don't get how you autists can argue it's this piece of art that got ruined because Jack kissed a girl and didn't spend all his time broing out with the Scotsman (forgetting that they literally met twice in the original run).

That's all one issue: continuity. And it's literally at the core of the original show. Troll harder.

>legitimate criticism is trolling
You are why this board is shit.

If you make a show that has a set premise (Jack wants to go back to the past to stop Aku) and spend 50 episodes not getting closer to that goal, you need to offer something in return.

You should show how Jack's changed from years of living in a terrible and alien future. Or show the effect he's having on the stability of Aku's empire - if he's so famous children are revering him as kind of a folk hero, and Aku is broadly vilified, then there should be real consequences to that. You should see large-scale uprisings, martial law on the streets, societal unrest, that kind of thing that happens when the people lose their fear of a dictator. But we see none of that, merely some stray mentions of how troublesome Jack is to Aku.

So the main plot doesn't progress in any way, Jack's character doesn't change at all (which is beyond unreasonable), and he's left no real impact on this world despite the adventures he's led being oftentimes huge and very impactful (he basically single-handedly saved the Spartans from destruction, that's an entire state thriving thanks to him).

Saying all that's "continuity" (instead of "basic storytelling") would be like saying the visuals, choreography and atmosphere are just "show looks good".

Demanding strict serialization is wrong because SJ is an anthology show about Jack's quest. But Jack staying the same and there being no real changes to the setting is shoddy writing, plain and simple. Genndy choosing to take that route doesn't make it any less contrived.

The fact that you perform oral sex with men is disrespectful to homosexuals but you dont see us bitching about it.

Note that these are all things (Jack's mental state, his impact on the world, impactful changes to his quest) the new season is doing, so it's not like the writers are opposed to the concepts.

This isn't a fucking serialized drama you idiot. It's a cartoon about a wandering samurai. No, you do NOT "need" to see the terrible effects of Aku's future - or at least not more than we already saw, which was quite horrifying enough.
And notice how none of the complaints here are about any of that, because it neither makes or breaks a show of this type. It's a subjective decision in terms of storytelling style.

Do you genuinely have problems with reading comprehension?

I never said we needed to see "the terrible effects of Aku's future" because we already have. I asked to see the terrible effects of Aku's future ON JACK, you mong. He's living a horrible life, hunted and hounded, with no family or friends or home to go back to. If he's acting the same in episode 50 as in episode 5 that's a flaw, not a feature.

I'm not asking for a serialized drama (as I explicitly stated in the post, again, have you actually read what you're replying to), merely for actions to have some, ANY, consequences.

That's not a subjective decision of storytelling style, that's a flaw. If you're dealing with something like the Simpsons where the core premise is "the comedic life of this family", then by all means you don't need to have continuity (although even the Simpsons does frequent callbacks, and many side characters have changed significantly - some died, Smithers came out the closet, Homer's brother went through an arc, Milhouse's parents got divorced, etc.)

But if you're writing a story with a strong central premise, where the protagonist spends every waking moment trying to achieve it, it's a flaw to not pretend his actions won't have impacts, on him and the world.

Season five understood that and showed all of that, explicitly. So you can't argue SJ by definition is opposed to the idea of consequences.

That's what I'm asking: not a serialized drama, but actions having consequences.

If you want to argue "it's a cartoon", that's fine, and I think it's a good one and I enjoy it (notice I never said it was bad, and I referenced several episodes' plots), but don't pretend it's this masterpiece if it doesn't bother with BASIC CHARACTERIZATION.