What the fuck

What the fuck

what is le breaking bad man doing in le chair :O

Amerishart remake of that french film with the thief negro who takes care of wealthy disabled man who looks past negros faults and sees a good man and they develop a beautiful friendship

why?

americans can't read

The Intouchables: Just Edition

Why do euro niggers look so much more masculine than their American counterparts? I ain't even a cuck, but I'd enjoy watching the nigga on the left fuck my wife.

CAN HOLLYWOOD COME UP WITH AN ORIGINAL CONCEPT? I already seen the Euronigger version and it was good. Please.

>"a heartbreaking movie about a man whos friends with a black guy"
KIIIINOOOOOOOOOOO

>The unbelievable story of a man who befriends a negro

Huh

Because they are actual Africans. Most niggers in the US are mulattos.

The french movie is great and actually very heartwarming.

SO BRAVE

more like a young guy helps bitter older guy enjoy life again

Why would the cybernetic human purchase a slave that is too small to be able to carry his body if his wheels break?

Surely, the hat wearing cyborg is intellectually superior.

>thief negro who takes care of wealthy disabled man
lmao, you just know he would never take care of a poor disabled man.

is it going to have WACKY humor where he teaches the old white guy about hip hop and pop culture?

So in the amerishart version the negro, instead of selling his shit abstract painting for 80k he sells his mixtape for 80k?

>remake of a good movie that's like 5 years old just because american'ts refuse to learn how to read subtitles

I'm so tired of hollywood by now. Also
>kevin hart

They're remaking that movie with Kevin Hart and Mr. White? Fuck everything.

Euro negros are the peak of masculinity indeed

You dont like dubbed?
Get it? Dubbed as in checkthid dubs

New X-Men movie?

Because they have to walk 11 km and back to their water hole to fetch everyday or die

not really

THIS SUMMER

the 90's are truly not coming back

ONE MAN

Thank dog, I don't think I could stomach another go at the 90's

what's that supposed to mean?
weird cryptic shit bye

My mom always used to say "Too sick too walk, too sick to live" while threatening me with a knife.

Of all the fucking people to get for this remake, why fucking him? WHY?
Get the god damn Brit from Get Out or something, I'd even take Common although he's too old for the role.

Fuck Kevin Hart, Jesus Christ I hate that manlet niggaboo.

Blessed by KARA BOGA

why do black people layer hoodies like that. no seriously, always wondered. do they just not get hot?

>it's an unnecessary remake episode

yes but that's because she grew up in a time without shitposting

why do americans make remakes of such recent movies?
if they won't or don't know how to read, why don't they just dub the movie.

and the point of a black guy in the movie is that he's big and strong so that he could carry the retard around

the funniest part of that movie was them being hitler and trolling police cause its a black dude

>t. professional cuckold

is the joke here that he's a head taller than a guy who's sitting down?

>I ain't even a cuck, but I'd enjoy watching the nigga on the left fuck my wife

user, I have bad news

> the funnies part of this cuckfic "movie" is TROLLING the polcie because LULBLACK
fuck off

Lel

whatever you say soyboy. it's a great movie and your taste is reddit tier.

>reddit AND soyboy

One to zip up and one to stay open so you can look cool with your hands in your pockets without bending your elbows like a fucking white faggot.

Man's not hot, never hot

Hoodies are comfortable but for blacks and low income whites it's bottom of the barrel culture thing.

Hoodies are often associated with people who don't want to get caught when they steal or vandalize.

>I wear light jackets and the occasional scarf