Is he pure evil?

Is he pure evil?

Pure evil wouldn't reward loyalty.

Nah he did nuffin wrong.

That samurai deserves to get locked up.

Just unspeakable evil

He's literally made up of evil, nigga

He's a paradox bro,
He's jacks daughter with ashi from the future.
And when jack kills ashi, or she manages to kill herself aku will cease to be and Jack will wake up being 8 and not even know anything happened.

yes, or at least an off shoot of it

>gave earth science and technology
>evil
Jackfags pls go

he's necessary evil

I don't know about "pure" evil.
He doesn't go around raping women, killing babies, quartering soldiers 24/7 which he could possibly do as an amorphous God.

But he just does evil when he can. When he decides to have fun, he'll have fun in the most dickish way possible uncaring how it effects people. He's the sort of evil that humanity can relate to. The evil that goes "Yeah, I'm bigger then you so I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want and you can't do shit".

Yes, he even votes Republican.

not with that immigration policy

Get outta here Aku

>pure evil is being too much of a douche to reward good behavior to foster more good behavior in your subjects, even if its what works for your best interests

yes

Thats not evil then, thats just stupid.

No, he's just a poor single father whose wife and six of his children were taken away from him by a perfidious samurai.

Press F to pay respects.

If one awakened daughter of Aku could be so devastating imagine if the other six had survived

Yeah even Jack would be outmatched by all seven of them in awakened form.

They were super goddamn fast even in human form.

Likely had something to do with the Aku essence but it wasn't AS powerful as when Aku activated it.

F

Who said evil was rational?

Then they would actually be easier to take on. See the inverse ninja law.

GEE, I DON'T KNOW. HOW ABOUT WE GET AN OOOOUTSIDE OPINION.

SAMURAIIIII! OH, SAMURAIIIII! HOW EVIL WOULD YOU SAY I AM?

*muffled AKUUU in the distance*

Imagine the sisters six-arm trick as fucking demons.
They'd cut him down in milliseconds.

Except the only reason Jack couldn't defeat Ashi's "awakened" form was because he couldn't bring himself to kill her. It's not that he's physically incapable of defeating her, he's just foolish samurai in love who can't bear to kill the object of his affections.

Under his rule we went from Feudal Kingdoms to
>vast metropolises
>flying cars
>Robot Armies
>Raves/Night Clubs
The only places that seem to get attacked are vestiges of old world mentalities. Typically villages where people wear potato sacks for clothing. Aku is evil, but he's also progress. Jack is good, but he's also the champion of a dead world.

Aku might be one of the most passive villains I've ever seen.

It's also been like a million years, it could be that progress would have been much faster without Aku.

WHAT IS THAT YOU SAY, SAMURAI? YOU DON'T THINK I'M EVIL AT ALL?

WHAT A NICE THING FOR YOU TO SAY, SAMURAI! I AM TRULY FORTUNATE TO HAVE SUCH A CONSIDERATE NEMESIS!

I SHALL MAKE SURE TO REPAY THE FAVOR SOMETIME... IN THE FUTURE! HAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe, but there's no real way to confirm that. I'm just saying that the only thing Aku seems to do, that's explicitly evil, is subjugate technologically inferior cultures. Which humanity does all the time.

>completely made up of primordial evil
>his name is LITERALLY evil

I'd say yes

underrated post

Yeah, that is kind of the fundamental problem with the show. They want the future to be both a really cool place with lots of wonderful stuff and a terrible, hopeless place.

Tfw you never realized aku had a nose until he started sniffing ashi

Kek

OOOOOOOOH! SPEAK UP, SAMURAI! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE TORTURED SCCCCCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEAMING OF YOUR "FRIEND," UH...ASHU? ASHIT? OH WELL, DOESN'T MATTER!

Nope, he created a good person. There's a tiny speck of good in Aku.

>mfw this becomes a plot point in the final episode.

ONE CAN HOPE.

He's just a big bully.