Come on co, we all know Ackles is the best option to play Nightwing

Come on co, we all know Ackles is the best option to play Nightwing.
Good looking, deep voice, quippy and cheap. Already in the WB family. Plus, he was the best part of Under the red hood.

Too old.

Literally who

please leave.

Never really pictured Nightwing with a deep voice.
>pic related: a character with a canon deep voice that gets Batgirl all wet.

Batfleck is what, 50 52? beggining at 25, probably was 30 when he found Dick of 12 lets say 10 to keep him young, that would be 30 or 32, in the DCEU Nightwing is 30

If they are going to do Nightwing, they are going to make him in his early thirties, not older. They even may end up going with a guy in his late twenties.

They want the female audience, user, and the tween females, even. He needs to seem agile enough, too, and Jensen doesn't give that feel.

>the best part of Under the red hood
WOW WTF I thought it was good... I had no idea.

I mean... He's almost 40, user.

Jason has just that luck. He has also have Troy Baker in Arkham Knight, which is pretty cool, too. The movie is pretty nice to be honest. Wasn't expecting much, and ended up enjoying it quite a lot.

This is an edit right?

I haven't gave up on Matt Bomer yet.

Definitely too old.

But Matt's so hot and charming that I'd allow it.

Nope. It's real.

Nope.

>ywn make some teenage superhero feel all squishy with just your voice alone

These dudes are all damn near 40 and look it.

Only if Padalecki does some kind of dumb cameo

After seeing the American Assassin trailer, Dylan O'Brien quickly jumped up my list.

>They want the female audience
dude you sure about that? even fucking disney bailed from their great idea to pander to female audiences, just look at rogue one, what a fucking mess, a completely different movie to the one we saw in the trailers

pic related

>and ended up enjoying it quite a lot
same here

>he found Dick of 12 lets say 10
nonononono, literal child soldier. To avoid the backlash and shitstorm from the correct and concerned media he should be at least fifteen, that means 35.

Tyler Hoechlin could be a decent pick. Dude's good looking, in the right age range, and a solid enough actor.
Shame he's being wasted on Supergirl.

But but! I liked the idea of casting a Chad Asian with a big booty.

>quippy and cheap
After reading that Marvel called his agent

>a Chad Asian with a big booty.
Now where do you find one of those?

>After reading that Marvel called his agent

Isn't Marvel already after him?
He was reportedly Marvel studio's frontrunner for Star-Lord but had scheduling issue.

Back then im sure Fat Pratt was even cheaper

No love for manlets huh

pic related

I'm sorry, but they won't get any of these guys. They'll get someone a LOT younger. They'll be looking for heartthrobs in their early twenties or Zac Efron.

The DCEU is shifting gear. it won't be "FUN" it will be "hipster" what with Batgirl being done by Josh Whedon, Gotham City Sirens, this movie...

They'll someone young, guys. Hardly in their early thirties at the most.

Jensen should be Green Lantern, though.

Also, I speak as an actor myself. This will be how it goes if the "tone" they're changing is that severe.

>of that deep sexy voice but I have to go and explore my Batcave

I can't believe this guy is almost 40. He looks a decade younger.

If they go with a young actor I think Dylan O'brian will do a good Dick Grayson as Robin. But they'll probably cast him as Tim

>it will be "hipster"
Fuck u! not you user. DC
but jensen as GL? Again pic related

I bet you right now he's already on their "maybe" list as Dick. I personally was never impressed with him, but he's okay I guess. He's just not charming enough, though.

Personally, I think they need to cast an unknown with ACTUAL CHARM rather than whatever the fuck it was they thought they had in Suicide Squad. I mean, they gotta find someone who's like Robert Downey Junior for this-- THEN it can get real big. But no, they're gonna go the cheaper route.

I wish I was wrong.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

And everyone keeps mentioning how mature he looks for "being around 30."

>Dylan O'brian
Anyone but Efron, i'll take even Burt Ward for fucks sake

Thomas Wayne?

>"That's right Bruce. This boy, Dick Grayson, is the spitting image of your father!"

But that's wrong

I'm sure there would be a superhero out there he's good at but none are popping into my mind right now

I fucking hate Jared Padelecki. He acts the exact same in everything and he's fucking weird looking.

>everyone recommending old graying men with facial hair
I'd rather Dick be played by a cute twink with smooth skin and a butt so soft it jiggles for Sup Forums to lust over.

IIRC, he was considered for Rocket in GoTG.

Midnighter?

Just switch the lesser Winchester for O'brian, keep Jensen as Red hood and Im game

Tom Hardy would be a better Midnighter.

get the dude that's the honeypot in Snatched and was a Medici on Starz' shitty attempt to cash in on Assassin's Creed

I can't see Tom Hardy making jokes without coming off as insane a la Bronson.

Bryan Singer dat you?

watch Taboo.

It makes Bronson look stable.

So you're saying he would be great for the role.

RT? user please. you mean Disney´s payola?
Here, better source, still pretty high

I've seen it. How does that illustrate your point? He isn't funny at all in Taboo.
Don't get me wrong, Hardy has violent and crazy down pat. Those are probably what he's best at.
Which... yeah fits for Midnighter. But as I was saying before. I can't see him cracking jokes.

Still think François Arnaud would be a good Dick pick.

Nigga thats Gambit

>They want the female audience, user, and the tween females, even.

Isn't that Jensen Ackles target audience?

>Dick pick.
Here is a dick pic for you, enjoy it

J Ackles- playing a man-child for 12 seasons
Nightwing- favourite man-child of the DC universe
SOLD

Isn't Channing Tatum still attached to the role?

Efron feels Tim to me

>The Rock and Efron are in the baywatch movie

Well according to Forbes... btw fuck Forbes.
Hayden Szeto

Yes, that Forbes

>literal child soldier
Directed by Zack Snyder, makes sense

HE'S CERTAINLY GOT THE ASSETS

>They want the female audience, user, and the tween females, even. He needs to seem agile enough
Those Winchester boys do their own stunts. and for today´s faggotery standars thats a lot.

I just finished watching this, it has heart

"I'm not talking about killing Penguin
or Scarecrow or Dent.
I'm talking about him. Just him.
And doing it because....
Because he took me away from you".

What the fuck is the point to appeasing to non-existent demands???

Timothy Omundson is DILF

>RT? user please. you mean Disney´s payola?
It's owned by WB, ya dip.