twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KINO
I
N
O

SAVED

(...martha)

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

Do you reckon that bats and supes just sorta hang around and chill in their costumes?

Well at the very least they can admit it's kind of a joke/meme at this point

I laughed my ass off when I saw this.

DC comics have been taking the piss out of the movies for months now. It's a good way to handle the shit show

WTF I love DC still.

For this reason i love DC. They don't have a problem to be autosarcastic.

Reckon? They do this all the fucking time in canon.

>Ha ha see guys we can laugh at ourselves for being ducking retarded too! Please buy our shifty comics
How embarrassing

>ducking
>shifty
Only thing embarrassing here is you.

Every thread. Dumb phone poster

What's embarrassing is Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

The ability of being autosarcastic it's actually a sign of superior intelligence.

DC is truly a based company

>Ducking
>Shifty
Kill yourself Marveltard.

There are plenty of things more embarrassing than that great movie

user .....

Relevant.

I'm the biggest fucking marvel drone ever but even I had to grow up and accept that DC is superior now.

Now this is an Elseworld idea that i would love to see. Clark and Bruce as siblings.

This is above average quality bait.

Jimmie Johnson and Superman confirmed best capekinomobile duo!

youtube.com/watch?v=hgKttBNC3Ps

Seriously though, sucks for Danica Patrick that something in Joey Logano's car blew up and made him crash into her. I didn't expect her to win her race like Johnson and the Superman car since she isn't that good, but it's fortunate that she made it out of the accident unscathed.

Lol no

Martha is the best cape mom.

>tfw Damian's exposure outside of comics is Injustice and the shitty DC animated movies
>No John to play off of
>Dick is dead/an unlikable loser in those
I get that he's a character who's supposed to grow on you but they're taking an awful long time with that in these adaptations.

>Uses Superbro
I miss Superbro

He lives on in Superdad.

>Marvelfags will defend this
>the literal state of Marvelfags right now

It exists but I forgot the name

You give us phone posters a bad name, sempai.

What crap is this? Pac-man? Thank God that i didn't go and pay money for watching this movie. This is insulting.

REEEEEEEE
SNYDERRRRRRRRR

>I get that he's a character who's supposed to grow on you but they're taking an awful long time with that in these adaptations.
His voice actor doesn't help matters.

If both were the same age, who is the superior Martha?

It's clearly Earth Mom, but I'll ask anyway.
Happy Mother's Day, Sup Forums!

Didn't Martha Kent threaten some burglers with a shotgun or something?
What did Martha Wayne ever do besides become the Joker in that one universe?

Injustice leaked a few days ago, right? Does anyone know if Damian gets redeemed?

no one gets redeemed

Only in his arcade ending where Batman sacrifices himself & he takes up the mantle.
In story mode, he's still Nightwing, he still hates Batman and he still jobs

How does he know about Pac man?! Hes been in space and his olny obsession has been walkmans. So whats with this 80s boner.

He was a kid in the 80's. He knew what PAc Man was. Chill.

he was taken in 88

My bad but still. Its a weird boner to have and might be the sign of a serious dependency issues.
But i will reside my anger.

So go read it. That user literally posted the cover to the comic. World's Finest 172.

Then he should probably care about Super Mario and shit that released on the NES. He would have been a baby when Pac Man was released. I don't really care I just think it was a lazy reference

Well...yeah that's his whole deal.
He literally can't move on from mommy's death.

Who's mommy was sexier, Batman's or Superman's?

Not sure if bait or retard.

Wait what's Superman and Wonder Woman's endings?

Nobody's uploaded Superman's arcade ending yet and Wonder Woman's was deleted right as I was about to watch it.
In story mode, depending on which side you choose for the final chapter, Superman is either banished into the Phantom Zone (after Yellow Kryptonite is used to remove his powers) or he melds with Brainiac's ship and brainwashes Batman.

There's also often small moments where they just sort of hint at it.

One episode of JL has a scene opens on the parked batmobile with the two of them on a stakeout, and it totally looks like we're interrupting a chat.

I remember wanting to know what they were talking about before the alert even as a kid.

SAVE

hey that one universe where she became the joker is is important we got some manly feels in the button because of that universe

He is Superdad actually.

He's still Superman though. He just has a wife and son and more classic continuity back.

Lol fucking loser. Marvels dead. Get over it

But...MCU...

It's dead Jim...

Wow. Nice samefagging.

Probably not all the time considering theyve both got work and the commutes a bitch for Bruce but on occasion yeah they probably hang out

The DC twitter got really good like two months ago. I think they hired a new intern.

i rather have watchmen shilling 24/7 than "muh diversity" forced down my throat

Yeah.

Most peopld seem to think there best friends, despite much evidence for it.

Are you fucking serious?

MARTHA

Holy kek, how ironic.

Heh, well memed.

>tfw DCfag but loved the shit out of Guardians
>this shit happens

>autosarcastic
You mean self-depreciating.

Even if its objectively kind of stupid, I still loved this in context. Gunn did a good job of setting up a lot of the jokes as payoffs to tiny moments throughout the movie.

That's actually a really cool looking jumpsuit from an aesthetuc standpoint. Nothing really clashes and the red on the arms are incorporated fairly well. Even if it is just Superman's costume with a bit of red and some logos.
Reminds me of the EvaRacing uniforms that are literally just Plugsuits.

Don't point out how seemingly losorandom shit in GotG makes complete narrative sense, Sup Forums is too retarded to handle that.

>superman: eat the pie, clark.

What the fuck is this shit

They're both taking on the forms of what they value most. In Ego's case, it's himself, while Quill makes a giant Pac Man because of how important his childhood (as it is the part of his life he got to spend with his mom) is to him.

Sup Forums would have loved this if he was Skeletor instead of Pac Man
prove me wrong

yeah DC that's not embarassing at all.

That's pretty funny.

Wrong eye dude

Skeletor would've been hype, yes.

But they needed a character not owned by their competitors, and not a current movie franchise. Disney doesn't actually have a strong eighties roster, it's like the one decade they weren't king of anything.

Zaddy loves us and the memes

well, it wasnt as shit as Pixels

If you have to explain the joke, it was never funny to begin with

I mean even TTG made fun of that with the "two guys who's moms have the same name" joke. Granted TTG makes fun of everything.

The argument wasn't that it was funny, it was that it made narrative sense.

the one on the right looks less slutty.

>KINO
what does this meme come from

Sup Forums's way of saying they think something's shit but they still like it. The logical conclusion of course being that they call everything Kino now.

>black choker
>less slutty

If you watched the foreshadowing scenes earlier in the movie, the joke wouldn't need explanation.

>ribbons are chokers now

and making up words 'cause you don't do English good is a sign of unsuperior intelligence

it is still retarded

>manchild with god powers creates a manchild construct

That's like complaining when Kyle makes anime robots with his power ring

>people paid money to watch this
>people defend this for free

You are.

>clark