"The age of white men is over"

> "The age of white men is over"
Huh? Not sure I like the new season of Black Mirror

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/culture/2017/12/29/16804664/black-mirror-uss-callister-recap-season-4-review
vox.com/authors/todd-vanderwerff
youtube.com/watch?v=afkekwFwFuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>THE AGE OF WHITE MEN IS OVER!

t. White Man with a netflix deal

why are you all so offended by this?! Are you all socially awkward psychopaths who drink soy milk while shitposting????? Seems like that episode hit a nerve

Soooooo why did he get stuck in his mod at the end? Why didn't it just boot him out of the game? He created the whole fucking thing why didn't he give himself powers to teleport straight to the ship? Why does he need his comm pad to do everything? Robert is a fucking idiot

$100 you actively look for people who are offended by shit every single day

i mean the show is called BLACK mirror wtf did you expect

Stop shitposting and give us some hq screencaps of bluegirl.

Because, as Vox made clear, the thematic point of this episode was that all White Men should be murdered.

I'm a white man. Who doesn't like being told I should be murdered. Other than that it was a breddy gud episode.

not sure about age of white men but age of white girls are definitely over

vox.com/culture/2017/12/29/16804664/black-mirror-uss-callister-recap-season-4-review
>The premise: Everybody will be happier after white men die.
>The white men who are good will bravely sacrifice ourselves so that the people of color and women might live.

How did Charlie Brooker go from Nathan Barley to this shit in the space of a decade? It's his raving SJW pajeet wife, isn't it?

Why wasn't this guy, who suffered and sacrificed the most, in the final scene? Or did I miss something?
> tfw I want to fucking kill the entertainment """writers""" who call this guy the "coward"

based

He'll get his revenge in Westworld season 2.

>a disgrunted soyboy male feminist living out his fucked up fantasies
>such a soyboy that virtual reality kills him

All he had to do was be the person he was in the VR.

the exact same "are you all nazis?" argument

It's hilarious that Sup Forums gives a fuck what Vox thinks. Another way to look at this episode is that women
even prefer sexually aggressive men to shut-in nerd types, and later the Chad is a fucking hero. It's basically saying nerd culture should die, and yeah, most of you are white slobs sitting behind your computers, so I can see why this struck a nerve.

Lmao u triggered much bro, were just telling you to kill yourself lol why so pissy

If you are not injecting soy straight into your balls you are probably a racist.

Probably? You probably manspread you fuckin' nazi

Im a pajeet and even I hated this episode. No one likes to get preached to.

>"The age of white men is over"
BIIIHHHH

You cant keep this u-

>It's hilarious that Sup Forums gives a fuck what Vox thinks.
Is there a single media outlet on the internet talking about how the world will be a better place when black or brown people are dead?

that would be like reporting "the sun rises in the east", though.

>it's hilarious that people give a fuck when someone says they should be killed
yes i too find this hilarious fellow poster

In all this new season there are two choices:
1) White man is the bad guy
2) The protagonist is a woman
First and final episode are the worst, because they talks about the justice of eternal suffering for white men.

>White man is the bad guy

Why the fuck do you people spout this meme? This show had many female protagnists that were really fucked up. How come you guys don't mention this ever?! The husband in Crocodile is white and is the most based husband ever and a good guy. Takes care of his son beautifully and did nothing wrong ever.

he didn't got through the wormhole while the 2 others did since they were in the USS Callister

they just want to be the victim. it's a new experience for white men so it excites them

-p

>It's just a fucking movie, why bring race into this.
>fucking sjws ruining shit

>HOW CAN THEY CAST A WHITE GUY
>FUCK THIS SHIT

He gets no time on-screen. He barely exists. If you are an important character with a big part in Black Mirror you are now either an ethnic minority or a woman; only a white man if you are a villain.

A lot of my coworkers (in San Fagcisco) take Vox seriously. So you should be disturbed that this is their source of news and analysis.

Are you retarded or just shilling? Matt Damon was specifically cast because they wanted to kill a white man.

the power of brainlets is infinite

>be black
>have easier standards for getting admitted to university than any other race
>have university degrees devoted to your victimhood status
The media talks daily about how allegedly oppressed you are.

>be white
>someone in a mainstream media writes an article about how the world will be a better place when everyone who looks like you is dead
No outrage, and he media talks daily about how privileged you are.

>He thinks this is a criticism of white men

Oh boy my dude. This episode was clearly a critique of the online world's increasingly powerful ability to let people construct alternate identities outside of their everyday persona.

If whitey could have been the Chad he was in the video game in real life, he would have been respected more by his workers, maybe got the girl, and at any rate had no need to live his fantasies in video game world. But because he was a being made of pure soy, he got his comuppance

Perhaps there is a little something for us all to learn in that

HOLY SHII

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs.

This episode was terrible. The guy was playing a video game and his punishment is to be trapped inside forever? Did he do anything bad to anyone IRL even? The episode was so shit it was hard to even watch

more like BLACKED mirror

>he would have been respected more
wrong. a diverse female would interrupt him for always giving him a turn to talk and not her great self and it would just become a slingshit of bs and nothing would get done like in real life. thats where the word mainsplain came from. strong males being confident in knowledge. look what happened to berkely. such a shit show

stole a lolipop

That's a lot of buzzwords.

The kicker is the guy who wrote the article is a fat white nerd.

vox.com/authors/todd-vanderwerff

I'm not like the other white men.

>3D models that exist on your PC live when you're out and suffer from being imprisoned
That's some childish ass premise. Didn't Black Mirror start as a legit warning about downsides of technology?

he was in the uss calister tho

Because it's not Black Mirror if there isn't some grim as fuck ending.

Also, why are people getting salty about this? It makes no sense. People are blaming feminists, even though several of the victims in his game were men and guess who saved the day, a white man sacrificing himself to make sure his son never gets put back in the game again. That guy is a fucking hero, knowing the odds were he would respawn back in that hell.

Did this episode hit close to home for Mike?

I'm pretty sure the fire pushed him in the space

You all shit on minorities/liberals/snowflakes for complaining about things that offend them in the media, but some literally who journalist writes some dumb comment in a review and you act like you are actively being hunted to extinction. You guys are a fucking joke.

> Apparently this show is against white men
> White man sacrifices himself, suffering obliteration from an engine coming on and risks spending the rest of his existence inside the game to help his friends escape
Wut.

Generally getting tired of the Jews and how cocky they are. Just fucking remove then again.

>again
You're implying there was ever a first time

>this entire post

You should know by now that Sup Forums posters are exactly the same as SJWs

That, and Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=afkekwFwFuQ

He had a bad personally so he deserved to die goy

holy fuck the absolute state of this board
same reason i dont go to southpark threads anymore, MAGAPEDES shitting it up

nigger

>it's ok when whities are the target

Why would you aay that? Sup Forums shares none of your lefty ideology.

Can anyone explain to me how he was trapped in the game after they got away and the game updated?

some people just can't help themselves when they see people on tv.

I know the first episode was preachy as fuck (I translated it), but did anyone actually say this phrase in the new season?

Total snore-fest. I watched 3 episodes (1,2, and 6) and I'm mad that I did. At least 3 ebil corborations, not even actually scary, just the same predictable plot with interchangeable characters used to demonstrate the marxist theory of intersectionality. The leftism was coming on very strong in these, even for a netflix show. The writers were congratulating themselves on things that never happened, such as a successful protest against a fictional evil business (the museum in e6), and trying to allude to anything that's not marxism as being just fringe sickos with a masochistic fetish. Guess that's what happens when Soros buys a big share in netflix.

neither sjw or pol care about working class people. they are both rightwing

What language did you translate it to?

how anyway watched the first season of this crap and thought to themselves, "hey, this was good" is beyond me.

Please don't tell me Black Mirror is now set in le future..

we will not be silenced

Dude all wh*te "people" are evil LMAO

at least they got the gibsmedat side character right

>pizza guy
>delivers pizza to guy who didn't order pizza
>still wants a tip for delivering pizza to guy who didn't even order pizza

how was anything being preached?

Russian.

Can't be bothered making a new thread
Why did old man grandpa in ep 2 say he was 2,000 years old?

How was the first episode preachy? It was like a crappy YA novel
it was the shock value of PM fucking a pig. 2 guys I know talked up the show and I had to watch it so we would have a common topic

damn matt damon looks like THAT?

>Black Mirror
>set in le future
Was it ever set in the present? before you ask again , no its a simulation

>vox being right about anything
They don't even get terk

I swear I'll never get used to his Chris-Chan-style speech patterns

it's a beautiful speech pattern. one of the best.

that fact that it triggers a bunch of Sup Forumsirgins makes me happy

>How was the first episode preachy?
I got that strong vibe:
1. "good person" is a Strong Woman, fighting against evil White Male
2. first White Male character is a somewhat dicky CEO who can't keep dick in his pants
3. second White Male character is a literal psychopath, sociopath and a sadist. Oh, and he gets killed by a Strong Woman, and a team of Diverse Cast (a black guy, an indian, russian girl, black girl).
4. Both White Males get killed in virtual world (on of them survives in real world, however)

well he had the right address and manged to do it in less than 5 mints.

I did not get that vibe.
Strong Woman came off as a dumbass to me. also not very good because even her real version was ready to break in into her bosses house and fuck with his shit. she clearly has some darkness in her past.
> first White Male character is a somewhat dicky CEO who can't keep dick in his pants
yeah he is the "asshole" character that pushed his co CEO, he is the face while the fat guy is the brains. Its a classic play
>second White Male character is a literal psychopath, sociopath and a sadist.
They are not real. Im surprised he was not outright raping them or keeping them in saw style shit 24/7 given how buttmad he was at people he works with. Its a Diverse Cast because its trek.

>woman literally has no pussy
>can still seduce a man
bullshit

Jesus Christ, this episode was so fucking bad

>Writers can't solve how to make 'good guys' win permanently
>Nonsensical deus ex machina so true captain can't wake up
>"We used sci-fi gibberish to explain it so if people realize that the ending is absurd we can just say we were satirizing how cheap sci-fy shows solve problems"

I would love to know what happened next in the 'real world'
>Next day captain is not going to work
>Milioti doesn't say anything because she's scared
>After a few days they find captain brain dead (?) in his apartment
>Police investigation
>Apartment full of Milioti's fingerprints
>Police trace pizza call back to Milioti
>...
>Real Milioti's life is fucked

he could give her a pussy but I agree that the ploy was "hey look ,a naked lady over there" level of intelligence for which they mocked the captain

I imagine you're the sort of person who will post something like this and then unironically complain about "identity politics"

I got the impression that the draw for him was the girlfriend simulator, not sex. He was convinced by her being cutesy and affectionate (splashing him with water etc.) rather than just asking him if he wants sum fuk.

>white woman saves the cast from the evil white man, while another white man gives up his life so they can finally be free.

Identity politics is a very real culture war so why should you be ashamed for fighting it

>Real Milioti's life is fucked
kek.
>"We used sci-fi gibberish to explain it so if people realize that the ending is absurd we can just say we were satirizing how cheap sci-fy shows solve problems"
so much of that. There were so many "why would a genius programmer leave that in" or "this is a horrible interface"
>MFW MY FUCKING FACE WHEN
"the black hole is the Christmas patch pre installing itself. That is how it chose to express itself in the game" Take me now, lord for I can't handle this level of retardation

if I were to say one positive thing, the point they brought up about digitised consiousnesses requiring 5 senses to be considered humane was a neat point they could have expaneded on, but instead they chose the same old "ebil wh*te man must suffer" route. being stuck in a body that cannot experience the world was covered in no more detail by this show than it was by Metallica in One.

All he did was delete a bunch of 1 and 0 yet they think he killed "real people".