Why does Star Wars and DC get so much shit on the Internet while Marvel gets away with THIS?

Why does Star Wars and DC get so much shit on the Internet while Marvel gets away with THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loUvFlh54I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does Nolan get away with shitting the bed so hard?

I hate marvel as much as the next guy but they don't come in with any pretentions of grand filmmaking

No. You talk like a shill.

You're right. They don't come up with anything that might be considered grand or risky. It's a literal TV show that yet everyone seems fine with. This is cinema rape.

Star wars is regarded as one of the best space fantasy film or films ever made and its influence in pop culture is way too big to go unnoticed. DC tries too hard to emulate nolan's line of work while delivering a shitty and mediocre product. Marvel is just popular because is just literally TURN YPUR BRAIN OFF LMAO and quips non stop.

Imagine the shitstorm if Rian Johnson or Snyder had a scene this hackish in their films. Yet everyone is fine when Marvel does it.

No one is fine with it. Everyone has already agreed this movie was rushed as fuck.

what video game opening cutscene is this?

I remember saying the avengers was an alright movie, but I'm not looking forward to watching that shit on anything about 720p cause it was directed like a TV movie

wonder women is so hott

Damn that fight legit reminded me about Marvel.

It legit looks worse than anything I've seen in a marvel movie besides maybe some parts in Age of Ultron

>freezing breath
it's cringe-inducing how many powers Superman has
but that's par for the course with capeshit

Nu-male journos are obsessed with Marvel for some reason. Probably because it's just live-action cartoon they can watch without the social guilt.

>can beam Wolfie's axe with his laser eyes but lets woman to finish it
Is Sups a gentleman or a bigot?

Avengers Lord of the Infinity Rings low energy like Last Jedi

Because people are attached to characters like Batman, Superman or Luke Skywalker which they know and love from kid

Only some comics nerds knew about 90% of Marvel character getting movies now so majority don't give a shit what happening to them and just watch it for dumb action

This fight scene is so ridiculously retarded.

Cinema rape is abortions like Batman v superman and Star wars 8 that try to be different just to be different. There's nothing wrong with playing it safe especially when we are seeing what the alternative is

Boy this looks fucking terrible. How can someone autism out about marvel having too many cuts when DC is putting out straight garbage like this.

Those films are masterpieces compared to the dog shit MCU.

youtube.com/watch?v=loUvFlh54I0
>ywn have qt middle school fangirls

They are not, you need to stop being from south America

is this a margerine commercial?

You really suck dick if you think the quip-riddled kiddy MCU is good for anything but to laugh at.

I don't think they're all that good but they're certainly better than what their "competition" is offering

nuWars and DC are definitely better than recycled quipshit.

Well the only people who agree with you are subhuman south Americans on Sup Forums and Twitter so congrats I guess

The audience can overlook dumb shit if it involves characters they like. It's easy to get attached to characters if they've been in 4-5 films before this that you've seen, especially when they quip at the right times. People overlook these flaws because of the characters, that's all there is to it.

lmao this marvel shitskin is really reaching now. Marvel has irrelevant cultural impact compared to Star Wars and DC.

Shut the fuck up.
Snyder is a hack, pure and simple.
He was never a great director.
Man of Steel, BvS were all garbage
NuWars is garbage

Because Marvel movies are comic book heroes and from the git go, no one takes them too serious. They are meant to be fun.

It's about stylistic consistency. It works for the world that the MCU has established.

DC tries to be the more serious franchise and that would have been fine but they don't pull it off.

You tell them Marvel bro!

>It's about stylistic consistency
What? Watch Iron Man and Incredible Hulk and compare to Avengers 2 and Ragnarok. It's like two entirely different universes. There is zero consistency. Even the quips go from being few and in-character to obnoxious and ever present no matter the character.

It's a commercial for vaginal pads for women on the rag. "When you're not feeling fresh....."

Nu-wars is fucking atrocious. TLJ, JUSTice League and the theatrical cut of BvS were genuinely awful. MCU is full of mediocre, inoffensive movies with some good ones here and there

NuWars and non-JL DC (JL is bad because it was done by a Marvel hack) BTFO the shitty recycled quipverse that is MCU. Just look how they raped Spider-Man and Hulk from previous cinema entries. Look how Iron Man looks like a beat up whore with no joy left. Look how forced and artificial this TV series is. It's like 3 Seasons overdue ending.

>MCU is full of mediocre, inoffensive movies
You're fucking nuts

In the ending of Rogue One, the whole cast is wiped out just like that. At what point has the MCU ever made you feel loss? It's so fake and dishonest. No human component. No emotional pay offs. No swelling scores or overwhelming cinematography as is expected from the genre. Just the quips and the toy figure ads and the quips again, repeated for an entire decade now.

Hello nintendrone.

NuWars btfo marvel because they make more money. DC doesn't make money or good movies. It doesn't btfo any of them.

>Just look how they raped Spider-Man and Hulk from previous cinema entries.
Hulk was raped by studio executives and Spider-Man was raped by Sony.

Didn't really feel attached to the characters in R1 to feel any loss.
>scores
There's nothing amazing in that in NuWars.

Joss Whedon is fucking incompetent.

Hulk and Spider-Man both were managed by Feige's Marvel Studios. Spider-Man went from an optimistic hero to Tony's little gay bitch. Hulk went from being troubled and secluded to another quipbot.

MCU printing money is the reason why DC (and Fox) is trying for a movie verse at all and why we get a Star wars every years.

Not saying that's a good thing, but that's some definite impact.

And if "cultural impact" is making people angry over the internet or being so busy pushing indentity politics you forget to make an etertaining movie, I think we could do with a lot less of it.

Why did Disney give him the keys to their titular movie? He didn't even do a test run with a low budget flick first. He went straight from schlocky after school tv to the big league.

>At what point has the MCU ever made you feel loss?

You felt loss over people you knew were dead men walking from the start?

Because he gave the movie 'nerd cred'

>Tony's little gay bitch

Doesn't he spent half the movie trying to get into a girl's panties?

In the most faggy way. Bring back Raimi. Fuck this perversion of Spidey.

You're right bro we need Spider Man getting cucked for two movies straight!

This looks like fucking power rangers. Joss Whedon is a hack.

>Whedon makes Marvel movie
>everyone kisses his ass despite the movie being TV-rate crap

>Whedon makes DC film
>effectively ends his career due to fan backlash

this actually makes alot of sense after watching it.

Haha nice try. This isn't from a movie. I know this is an SNL sketch. The sugarglass gives it away.

Star wars is an icon of pop culture, it's fanbase is almost a religion and the new movie shit on evrything that the fans liked.
DC had good series and movies before. Batman from the 90s is considered by a lot one of the best animated shows ever and the Burton and Nolan films exists.
Making everything in the DCCU looks like shit in comparition, i mean, DC had a lot better shared universe with the cartoons.
I haven't met any normalfag that knew about Thor, Ant-mant, black willow or iron man before the MCU started and only a few marvel movies/shows weren't shit at the time, people got attached to the characters and fans forgive a lot of shit. meanwhile DC had the great idea of start a rushed universe a few years after Nolan's trilogy ended.

I forgot how unshitty Thor's costume has become

His career ended with Age of Ultron. This was WB being desperate.

I haven't seen anyone that felt bad for the character in RO, we barely knew about them, we knew that they were gonna die and weren't memorable at all.
And then the moviw tried to make feel bad for then, THAT is fake and dishonest.
I haven't seen the OT in years and still remember Lando, I can't remember the name or personalitty of any character in RO.

Oh stop being a drama queen.

That scene isn’t from a film, it’s from a trailer, faggot.

>they raped Spider-Man and Hulk from previous cinema entries.
All the Hulk movies were shit.
Spider-man Homecoming is so different to any other spider man movie that's actually hard to compare with the Reimi movies, unlike with the Sony ones.

Was goin to start a thread about this but since this one is up I might as well post in here.

I finally decided to give Captain America: Civil War a watch since I've been slacking on my superhero movies and Infinity War is coming out soon, but I noticed something amiss in that scene where Baron Zemo enters that arctic hangar. He looks into one of the tanks and I swear the camera cuts to a person who looks almost exactly like Henry Cavill's Superman. Is there any sort of explanation for that or is it just happenstance that the two actors look alike?

>When you rewatch Iron Man 1 and The Incredible Hulk again
Just what the fuck went wrong with Marvel?

They actually put effort in IM1.

this
the problem with the new Star Wars was that it was as bad as a Marvel movie

It’s just because you were 8 when they came out, fuck off.

this reminds me of raimi

They got bought by Disney right after TIH. That's why there's a 2 year gap between TIH and Iron Man 2 and when the MCU dove off a cliff creatively.

EP 8 looks good and the direction is good, unlike every current marvel film.
The problem is that the script is retarded.

Shit, you're right.

Ep8 is nothing like a Marvel movie. Even the humor is often timed well enough not to collide with any serious character moments. A lesson MCU has yet to learn.

Do Marvelcucks unironically think that looks good?

garbage movies that makes manchild's titties jiggle when they make him laugh with their zingers, the zingers and pretty CGI FX mixed with fluid symmetry of motion in action dazzle and hypnotize the babyman into thinking they've just had a genuine cinematic experience. Their minds explode with delight and flattering while their bodies grow disgusting and deteriorate

And you talk like a DCuck

That fight is kino. You feel the genuine anger of two brothers fighting as a city around then is being attacked

And SJWuperman

>geniune anger
>it's a WWE wrestling brawl that hurts your tummy
They aren't even hurting each other. Just doing these dumb wrestling moves.

They're gods. Any damage they do to each other would be moot

>They're gods.
When are they start going to act and look as such? These "Gods" look like cosplayers.

>Woah! 500 cuts in 1 seconds, aboslute Kino.

Back when Marvel was free from Feige's retarded bullshit. You can directly measure the level of quality in a Marvel film to how little Feige had to do with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales deeply*
*wipes away tears*
*falls off chair*
*rolls down stairs*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This whole fucking scene christ. It's like someone holding your eye lids while they pour salt on it.

Snyder is a visionary genius, both MoS and BvS are the closest thing to a blockbuster artsy movie we've ever got, just look at the subtle Superman/Jesus imagery, yet cucks like you couldn't handle the message because your head is so up in your arse that a movie with a redpill message is simply bad since it doesn't pander to your leftist agenda.

>DC is kin---

It really says something about Marvel when that looks better than its 250m movies.

>nobody posted the Wonder Woman CGI
>or the Flash CGI
Marvel might have went to shit, but DC is infinitely worse. This meme of pretending DC is good to trick newfags into watching DC is stupid.

Both are equally bad. Don't try to sugarcoat it.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

and yet only Marvel stuff is being posted.

Because DC unlike Marvel isn't a "critic darling".

People post DC shit all the time, especially from JL. The difference is that DC gets shat on anyway while Marvel gets praised for its special effects.
Really makes you think.

Joss did alot of that fight hence why it reminds you of marvel.

Because it was made by a Marvel reject?

This is pretty accurate

"Oh fuck, it's my brother!"
"Oops, I lost the sceptre, aah shit, Mr. Thanos is gonna be pissed!"
"Help me Mr. The Other, stop smiling at me losing the sceptre thing!"