I don't think Lance Armstrong did anything wrong

>I don't think Lance Armstrong did anything wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>our drugs are better than your drugs

Is Billy Blue Balls done for? How will he dig himself out of the hole he's in??

He didn't, the rest of the world did by giving a shit about cycling

he's not wrong

>Didn't oprah for the first two years have like midgets that wanted to bang their mailman's boyfriends?

AND SHE RODE IT OUT

Why was this such an awkward interview?
youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

the only thing he did wrong was getting caught

Because Colbert is a fucking stick in the mud when he can't talk about Trump.

Lance did nothing wrong.
>oh no a professional athlete was doping
Fucking 80% of them are. Stop pretending to care about a sport for five minutes just to scold someone about cheating. Everyone is.

Colbert is shit interviewer, it was "funny" when he was a pompous ass pretending to be a blowhard conservative, but really he is adversarial in talking at his guests wishing he was comedian playing to the crowd, not setting up his guest.

Colbert is good at sketch and doing bits. Colbert Report was just one big bit, pretending to be an O'Reily-type.

He was never meant to interview people, he's just not good at it. However, the country is hungry for stuff about Trump, no matter the form it takes. It saved his show. Him not actually being a good fit for the normal late night format doesn't matter at the moment.

Our roided up guy beat your roided up guy!

I feel like he doesn't "get" billy burr for whatever reason.

hate when his chimp comes on the podcast. ruins the whole thing

Colbert only cares about himself in interviews. He tries to have a cheap applause line for every response but getting there turns the interview into an uncomfortable interrogation.

Colbert is PC and those gay jokes got under his skin

colbert's transitions are choppy as fuck, makes it seem like he's just trying to change the subject, which is uncomfortable

I heard he's turned on us and became feminist because of his disgusting wife. Is that true?

no, the whole "his wife has changed him" thing is just a meme. they were living together since at least 2009 since he'd mention her/have her on his podcast then

if anything has softened him up, it's having a daughter, not his wife

kind of, listen to his podcast sometimes. it seems like every episode he goes the "white people amirite" route, then his big black wife comes on sometimes and does it more.

he balances it out slightly by mocking other cultures, though. he went on a europoor tour last year, and when he came back he talked about how smug and arrogant they seem to be about "le stupid americans, big fat burgers hon hon hon" and stated that he saw the exact same shit over there. fat people, stupid people, lazy people, all things people think of when they hear america.

Why doesn't he get invited on more things?

because he's not PG enough