Just Marvel facts

Nazis won WW2.

Warum sprechen wir dann Englisch?

2001: A Space Odyssey is not only canon to Marvel, but also place a major role in the cosmology of Marvel.

I don't know jack about marvel cosmology, you mind giving me a quick explanation?

Of 2001's involvement, or the history of the Marvel cosmology as a whole?

Just the 2001 stuff

America chavez punch Hitler, not Captain America.
Probably Bucky did not kill hitler

The celestials created the monolith (seen in 2001) to create more super humans. This way there are more heroes that can protect their eggs, which are actually planets, from Galactus.

Why can't they just kill Galactus?

That's not true.

Considering the current state of America, I'd say they're right.

[citation needed]

They don't think they won, they just can't get the fuck over it.

Out of curiosity, who else erects statues of losers of wars? Are their Hitler statues in Germany or something?

Gods of old would probably just make a new one. Also, he had a daughter, so it's not like he can't reproduce.

I had a dream yesterday that 4 Chris Evans (each dressed in different outfits) came into my work and started laughing at me. Then there was one Chris Evans who was kind of their gang leader, this one was clean cut and talked like Cap and he asked to speak to the manager, then Evans as Cap started giving a speech about how I'm a bad employee, and the other three Chris Evans are all laughing hysterically with their hands over their chest while the stoic Cap Evans fucking roasts me

That shit fucked me up and I have been thinking about it all day

His "daughter" was basically just a cosmic tapeworm that absorbed so much of his energy to take the form it did.

Okay now I'M laughing histerically

The Human Torch killed Hitler.

>He still thinks Hydra originated as part of the Nazi regime

The biggest travesty to come out of the Nazi Cap arc is that good awful costume. Give cap his classic costume back!!!

Still a reproduction though. At the end she gets one too (and we still don't know what happened to the baby). She clearly has her father's need to vore the universe. The fact is that more Galactuses can be made naturally. Eventually there'd be an entire race of them.