Another black guy white woman

Another black guy white woman...
Why, why is it never the reverse??? Are the people casting or writing or directing this unaware of how many films or series are now doing this? Is it just a "hey lets make an interracial couple" random idea thing or is it a result of some aware marketing strategy where they know this kind of thing causes annoyance or does the contrary and in both cases the movie's marketing profits??

>another alt-right pussy crying about literally everything ...
>why, why is it never anything remotely intelligent???

>exposing controversy driven marketing is now a bad thing

Well I'm fairly sure in this case it was conceived as a 'will smith movie' first and foremost. After that they just needed an attractive female love interest, and I don't think movie producers are progressive enough to act like the most attractive female actresses aren't white

You should be pretty embarassed to still fall for such things, considering sidney poitier's career.

>another jew defending jewish propaganda

Who cares

>they got him

Lol stop crying you alt-right virgin. this is the new normal. Get used to it.

>movie where even the orcs are better than niggers

Will Smith's wife in the movie was a spic, dumbass

Then make the guy the spic and the woman black.
Why always with the brighter colored women?

The big mistake was casting Will Smith to play a serious role.
Not only does he LOOK like a comic relief character but he also cant act for shit.

He was great in 'The Pursuit of Happiness', but in this load crap his character is unlikable. Every line from him is just bitching and moaning.

When the audience wants to see the main character get shot in the face in the first 10 mins. you did a terrible job writing him. I'm looking at you Max Landis.

>all the elves are white
This movie is SJW 101

>why is it never the reverse???

Yeah, some movies nobody ever heard of. Meanwhile all the blockbusters are sporting blacks fucking light skinned women.

Its to make black women angry I suppose. I heard they're extremely pissed every time a negro is shown with a white female.

Annoying cocky will Smith, playing the same unappealing douche as every other film he's in, kissing white woman had to turn my head in disgust. Into the trash it went. I agree OP

she was in the movie for like 3 mins tops. I forgot he even had a wife until she showed up at the end like "teehee remember me y'all?". I could understand if there was a sex scene or something but it feels like they just got any actress available on the day just so people know woll smooth's character isn't gay.