Suffering: 100

Deserves: 15
Suffered: 100

Where would he go?

>Benson has suffered more than Aang and as much as Bojack and Rick
accurate

>Sandman that high on suffering
>That high on deserved

He's a literal god. He basically has an entirely different understanding of the universe. Not to mention almost all of his suffering is self-inflicted outside of the first story arc.

If his immense suffering is self-inflicted, then he deserves it.

The housekeeper at the bottom should be 10 on deserving.
She wasn't malicious

>Last one was supposed to be 20 for the Deserves, not 15.

Deserves: 20
Suffered: 70

Taylor deserved a lot more than that and her suffering wasn't 100 in scale I'd say, it was impactful, losing all that you are and trying to take the chance to die just get a new life in a new Earth without all your friends sure is a lot, but it all happened in a very short amount of time and she still has a lot of life to go through now that she has a second chance. Lets not forget that while yes, she has done a lot of things for the best, she has also done some shit. Terrorizing people, control the minds of millions at the same time, shoot a baby.
"I could maybe learn to be okay"
Suffering: 85
Deserved it: 25

Deserves:5
Suffering:100

I'm saying his suffering isn't that immense because it's all emo brooding. Like Death, in the first arc and the last arc, basically tells him, "Dude, just fucking relax it's fucking fine."

Movie Rocket.

Deserves: 25
Suffered: 90-100

Deserved:70
Suffered:30

Who's top left corner?

What about this Spider-Man?

Punisher and Daredevil should be on this, with 90 of suffered for both.

deserves - 60
suffered - 90

what happened to him?

Deserved: 70
Suffered: 35

Replace Jaune's imagine with attached.

Became a joke
Nobody took him seriously
Only D-list villains hang out with him

65 Suffering and 85 Deserved It

Deserves:90
Suffered:20

deserves - 100
suffered - 30

buried alive
tied up in trunk of car and driven into a river
beaten up constantly

all he's ever done is steal things

deserves 100 for ruining Jack's show

When the Wind Blows, an animation movie of a cute old couple living their merry lifes together and lovingly on the outskirts of a small town on the united states during the cold war, when a nuke hits nearby. They manage to survive only to find themselves stranded in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, with no one to rescue them. They are running low on food while they wait for the goverment that they trust to come and help them, just to be left to die of radiation poisoning as they hold hands, each in their own black trash bags as to not be of trouble to however comes pick their bodies up if they ever do.

That'd be good. Japanese Spider-man had to deal with some real fucked up shit.

Suffered:60
Deserves:60

: (
they're the perfect 0 deserved 100 suffering
indirect radiation poisoning is a slow painful death

I have a feeling this thread was inspired by my threads on Sup Forums which was inspired by these threads on Sup Forums which are a knock-off of threads from Sup Forums.

Doctor Venture

Suffered: 50
Deserved: 50

suffered:90
deserves:80

>implying the Monarch suffered at all
>implying Rusty didn't suffer way more than 50
>implying Rusty doesn't deserve it more

HA

Can't really say yet because she's hardly a character but she'll be up on there soon

Needs Nox from Wakfu.

Also needs Qilby from Wakfu

so does anybody have a blank version of this?

well he got crucified that one time. but he also got to be a king. but the love of his life went crazy and got herself murdered by a flying gorilla. but he did get to fuck a lot of women

Jasper needs to be bumped to the right, she wasn't nearly that innocent. Like, she should be a 6. Don't know how she's behind Jeremie, Mr. Incredible, Fred Flintstone, and such. I think she should be replaced laterally with Jaune Arc, no clue how he's that far right.

Dr. Venture is scummy but he most of his suffering came in childhood. He's been coasting off of a legacy he hates and all the mayhem that meant until the newest season. And, despite being kinda a jaded asshole, he does care about his family. He's pretty balanced in deserved and suffering.

But I agree about Monarch. He's fucking happy just fucking up Venture's life.

thank you very much

Looking in that same suffering range spiderman is rather ironically a pretty good measuring stick to compare her with.

If spiderman gets to be honored with a 90 for suffering then tay-tay should get a hundred. Both go through similar dramas but hebert's is on the next level compared to what peter goes through.

Who would be (0,0)?

I'm thinking someone like Tommy Pickles

Did you watch Earthlings and you still feel that way? Jasper was only trying to avenge Pink Diamond and the CG's DID kill members of her colony and betray her race.

(0,100) and (100,0) are perfect

I wonder if we will ever fill it

Pyrrha deserved to suffer.

dude take out the Sup Forums dragonball z character
this is a Sup Forums chart. "honorary" Sup Forums still isn't Sup Forums

Tommy suffered the Jungle Movie

We know fuck all about her.

Deserves: 95
Suffering: ?? Pretty low all things considered

How do we judge exactly how much this fellow actually suffered? Lived most of his life being an asshole uninterpreted only to get whirlwinded in the last seconds.

Thinking of filling in those gaps.

That Spiderman is misplaced IMO

Has to be someone with a specifically good care-free life and that deserved it. Pretty hard to do since a character like that would probably be boring. Maybe someone that goes on a lot of adventures and doesn't have problems with it?

Any explanation for the removal of several characters?

I filled in 80% of this chart last time after OP ditched. I'll save this thread and fill it up tomorrow with this thread's suggestions then post it again if no one has done it yet.

i made it with a past one i had.
i now realize maybe i should have used this one.
im a retard i know.changing it right now.

did he died?

If you can, try to fit them in the boxes better. It'll be hard to fill in the adjacent squares after otherwise.

but in my defense,this chart up ahead has missing characters from the one i had.
so its pretty fucked.

You placed stuff wrong you dunk nuts

Here's a close-up of Pasqualo

you suck no offense

What about DC's infamous atomic blue men of suffering? Captain Atom, Captain Adam, Dr. Manhattan, etc. Suffering is a multiversal constant for them. Where do they list? Or should they just go into one entry as a whole?

x 50, y 5-10

Katia much better fits that spot imo. Taylor has a higher deserves score.

ok i found a way to mix both charts

>still hasn't fixed Taylor from
Its Suffering 95
Deserves 25

When I copy this I end up with a black background. I was going to slot a character in but obviously I couldn't. What goes on?

Suffering: 90
Deserving: Something between 80-90

it works fine for me

Its transparent, use a photo/drawing/editing software that can read transparent pictures instead of paint.

Move Amelia to 10
They were all accidents and misinterpretations

Sai and Photoshop Elements both give me the black background and that's about all I have. Oh well.

Deserves 85-90
Suffered 15-20

South Park pube kid is on there twice now.

How about a candidate for the 0-0 spot?

Deserves: 0
Suffered: 0

Deserves 55-60
Suffered 25-30

0-0.

Okay, OP here. Had to do some stuff but I'm actually gonna deliver. Just give me a couple of minutes

Suffering: 90
Deserving: 10-15 maybe?

Deserves 10-15
Suffered 50-55

Considering that he straight up went to Hell in a short, I'd say 100-100.

>Deserves 10-15
>Suffered 50-55

Cartoon Pooh maybe. If it's Comic Pooh, those should be flipped.

Suffered 55-60
Deserved 30-35

Riddle me this O chart OP, what did characters like Star Butterfly, Amelia Bedelia, Morty Smith, Spongebob, Patrick, Fred Flintstone, and especially Mr. Incredible do to deserve their suffering. I mean, Mr. Incredible was a literal superhero who kept illegally helping people after superheroes were outlawed. He's a pretty good person.

Though I could be wrong on Spongebob/Patrick, I haven't watched past the first movie.

Done

Couldn't really find any good images of pasqualo, but I tried

Deserves: 25
Suffering: 75 (more if we're counting the fact that he was retconned out of existence)

Spot was taken, so I did closely enough

Who?

Posting what I have so far because "save early , save often" is a mantra that should be followed more

Can't speak for everyone, but here's my best guess:
>Morty
Regularly emotionally abused. Almost sexually assaulted.
>Star
May not see marco ever again. Mother got shit beat out of by Toffee, Lost her wand.
>Patrick
Fucking dumb asshole in later seasons
>Mr Incredible
Fall from grace in the first parts of the movie. Was a genuinely good person, but his few flaws during his prime (arrogance) put his family in mortal danger

About a seventy and seventy split I'd say.

Probably should change later when people think of more well known one, but Jack Slash is a pretty good 100.100
>grows up in rural area with over-protective parents that still have the cold war fear, now boosted up with the appearances of super powered people in the mid 80's
>Lock their kid up in the bunker with food and water for a couple years, they teach him school stuff while daily feeding him fake, overdramatic news of the horror outside and how bad the world is
>Eventually food runs out and they let their kid outside, he gets his powers from the trauma of realizing the world is just as bland, boring and normal as it ever was
>Following years has him bunching up and interchanging 9 super-powered serial killers and going around the continent doing strategic social and psychological damage through mass murders
>Fastforward 20 years, he uses other villain's powers to revive everyone who has ever been on his group and clone each of them 9 times
>Except one called Greyboy, who he figured he wouldn't be able to fully manipulate and control like he has been doing
>Gets cornered by the good guys at the last second, showing weakness for the first time in years, making Greyboy get bored and use his power on him
>Forever locked in a time loop where he's brain is not affected, essentially being forced to relive those 2 second moment of pain again and again and again, with no chance of it ever being turned off, as Greyboy himself declares his power's effect will only run out probably way after the sun dies out.

Tl;dr: Guy kills thousands directly, including many heroes, plus millions indirectly. Gets locked in a time loop while realizing he's in a time loop just as he's getting hurt by something

suffered 30-40 (he fucking DIED)
deserved it - 0

Thanks but characters are still missing from that chart.like charlie brown

Wait,nevermind,i catched him.
Do we use this as the official one?

One can deserve suffering for doing bad deeds, but also for general incompetence - not understanding what the consequences of their actions might be either by choice or stupidity. I think this should at least explain Spongebob, Morty, Mr. Incredible, and Star.

Why does Patrick Star deserve to suffer exactly?
Also, Clarissa's rapist dad seems to suffer quite a bit. He's constantly losing his cool and getting angry over things suggesting he is quite unhappy with his life himself. Probably thinks raping his daughter will help him. He is certainly not completely sattisfied with his life.

it was intended to be cartoon pooh. I can't speak for comic pooh

cuz he's a sociopathic asshole, user

I don't see that.

(85, 30)