Capekino doesn't exi-

Capekino doesn't exi-

Blessed Snyder

>Justice league is gonna have mother boxes
>The main AI for them will be M.A.R.T.H.A.

The thing with Snyder, is that he has pretty shots that look good in stills and short YouTube clips, but he's incapable of producing a quality movie in it's totality.

sucker punch

oops wrong pic sorry

Yeah, one of the worst movies that we ever saw. What is your point?

i was agreeing with you

two things

1. dismissing Zack's cinematography as "pretty shots," as if all they are is pretty, and as if making good looking shots isn't hugely difficult, AND as if visuals are not a MASSIVE, if not the single most important, aspect of cinema, demonstrates a fantastic ignorance of film and film making on your part.

2. The idea that he's never produced a "quality" movie in totality is asinine. Even if you've bought into the nonsensical notion that BvS&MoS are bad films, you cannot honestly tell me that 300, or Watchmen, or Dawn of the Dead are not quality movies.

Happy Marther's day, Snyderfags.

MARTHA
WHY
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT NAME

To all "MARTHA" spamming redditors:

>When Batman hears Martha’s name he is snapped back to the moment of his parents’ death and realises that he wasn’t the hero who was going to save the world from a dangerous alien, he was the man who was about to take a boy away from his mother. He was about to become the very thing he had fought against all his life and what had caused him to become Batman in the first place.

>Even though he was ready to kill Superman before, he had never thought of himself in terms of his parents’ killer and instead saw Superman as the killer. He lost his parents to a shooter “for no reason at all”, he lost Robin to the Joker (chaos) and he lost his last family, his employees to the Kryptonians’ war (that emerged out of nowhere).

>But now he realised that he had things the other way around and that Superman was the victim and the man with a family, a mother and people that he loved and whom he was trying to save and was helpless to save at that moment.

>He saw things for what they really were: Superman was the boy about to lose his mother to a madman and that boy was helpless to save her. That is why when he realises all of this he throws the spear away in anger at what he had let himself become.

>When Batman is faced with this reality he doesn't just come back from the edge and become good again, he manages to FINALLY come to terms with the loss he suffered for 30 years. By getting a chance to save Martha, he can finally do something that allows him to cope with his loss, which 20 years of fighting criminals and stopping evil couldn't do.

>It also reinstills faith in him that what he did for 20 years WASN’T a waste and that "what falls" ISN'T "fallen" permanently and that his life as Batman WASN'T just "a beautiful lie". This is proven at the end of the movie when he says, “Men are still good, we fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild, we can do better, we will, we have to.”

>mfw Marvel

They are in fact not.
They are big machismo vehicles with little in the way of actual understanding for the source material, at least for Watchmen. 300 is so visually reliant and vapid, it makes no difference.

Nice meme there Zack

meh

>being this butthurt that people laughed at your precious movie

MARTHA

(you)

If you unironically believe this then consider suicide

Kino means exceptionally bad, right?

thanks for posting that great scene again, user

Reading this is so funny I refuse to believe someone actually believes this, so I'm just going to pretended Zackfriends are just the new baneposters, way more subtle and smart with their shitposting.

Great post

>this is considered "CAPEKINO" by marvel fans

Terrio&Snyder are smarter than you are

I wish there was auto-rangeban for LE KINO meme.

Alright, c'mon on with me and we can post memes in The_Donald.