Why the FUCK didnt anyone warn me one of those "LMAO THICC THICC UGH" faggots worked on the IDW Transformers

Why the FUCK didnt anyone warn me one of those "LMAO THICC THICC UGH" faggots worked on the IDW Transformers.

I cant believe how fast i just dropped this.

imagine being this upset over the width of a fictional robot aliens thighs

Imagine liking transformers

These transformers look pretty cool. Even the colourshemes are ok.
Still hate robots with people faces though

thicc wasn't even a meme when that comic came out

And guys can't be le thick anyways

His legs were that thick loooooooooong before THICC became meme.

>Still hate robots with people faces though
Then would you like Whirl?

Imagine being Boco.

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

Back to your toasterfucker containment thread.

nice bait mate

If you wanted an IDW Transformers thread you should have just asked?

How is everyone enjoying the comics? Thoughts on TAAO, OP, and Lost Light?

>TAAO
Loving Starscream's suffering every minute.
>OP
It's getting interesting with the idea of a cybertronian refugee housing area on earth. Also what the heck happen between TC and Marissa after she made a comment about "they"? It went straight off to the last scene of Marissa talking to the president about her refugee idea.
>Lost Light
Mixed. I can tell the artist is getting better but it still feels kinda lacking paneling-wise with the story. Maybe I'm too use to seeing Milne way of directing a story with the script.

OP and TAAO are fantastic. Seeing O.O gradually become more ruthless and Starscream finding out what it's actually like to have people trust and respect you has been pretty good. Lost Light...Roberts has taken way too long on the opening act and he keeps writing as if it's a tv show. Constantly jumping around with characters. Issue before last had three cliffhangers in about as many pages. And then he keeps making Rodimus more and more of a manchild while teasing maybe he'll get some development by using Rung, Magnus, or Drift to gave a talk with him.

>Also what the heck happen between TC and Marissa after she made a comment about "they"?
I actually couldn't tell if TC was upset ,confused, or shocked but basically Marissa said "they" referring to the Cybertronians as opposed to "You Cybertronians!" or just a generalized "Cybertronians". By saying "they" Marissa intentionally excluded Thundercracker in that generalization because she doesn't see him as a Cybertronian , she sees him as a fellow Earthling and unlike the rest.
Basically Thundercracker is an extremely good boy, so good that Marissa doesn't want to group him with his fellow warmongering neighbors.It's very sweet.

>And then he keeps making Rodimus more and more of a manchild while teasing maybe he'll get some development
Gosh this.
I thought Rodmius would be a changed bot after the revenge driven paint job but he's acting even more immature and quippy than before. Whats worse is most of the cast is starting to become as quippy as Rodimus.

I'm pretty sure he was still kind of offended by it.

Look, even the dog is judging her.

I swear if it's true,
>gets upset for not being lumped up with Cybertronians
>avoids other Cybertronians at all costs unless shit goes haywire, consumes nothing but Earth media, is trying to become a screenplay writer on Earth

Maybe, but it's still putting a wall between them, because he's still an enormous raptor robot. There's still an implication of "oh, those dirty cybertronians! oh, but no you're one of THE GOOD ONES".

And more to the point, he's trying his damnedest to understand her species and culture, while she's making absolutely no effort to respond in kind.

Rodimus has always been an emotional bot. But he thinks ahead. Back when Sentinel was around he evacuated everyone he could but had bombs rigged up months before just in case. When Megatron was nothing at him he could have easily shut him down saying they were going to take it and turn it on the Functionists. Plus that moon is missing in their universe and in the Functionist Universe it would need to be mobile to strip mine planets. Take the moon. Stop the council. Use the engines to warp INTO Necroworld. Problem solved.

I don't want a wedge to come between TC and Marissa.

>she's making absolutely no effort to respond in kind.
Isn't she kinda with the idea of a refugee camp she thought of?

Yeah the stuff with TC and Marissa was kind of weird, it said up a conflict and then it feels like they just dropped it.

That I guess TC managed to convince Marissa to go, and now with her setting the refugee camp it looks like the Earth council representative job is pointing to her.

Well going by pic related it looks like the job is between her, the President, and Pyra Magna and honestly I feel like it should go to Marissa since it serves her character more than the others.

Eh I feel like it would still be something that would hurt him, even if Marissa likes him. TC is Cybertronian after all.

Oh yeah. Plus Rewind was there. Should have recorded the entire confrontation at Vector Sigma. One broadcast to Cybertron that the ruling council is self admitted as functionless should start a god damned revolution of bots who are tired of them to begin with.

That's very true.
It would be like having a friend of whatever race while generally despising his race only they just happen to be the exception to that prejudice due to whatever reason or circumstances.

Whenever the humans eventually get a council of worlds representative I want it to be that girl from Armada. Keep Marissa on It's book because unlike what they're doing with her there.

>Yeah the stuff with TC and Marissa was kind of weird, it said up a conflict and then it feels like they just dropped it.
That's why I was confused as to whether he was actually offended by it or not. The next time we see them within the exact same issue, everything is all smiles again. I mean shit, the next issues alternative cover features Marissa sculpting Optimus with TC and Buster.

I feel the council of world rep will either be Marissa or Thundercracker however regardless of who it is I doubt they would be leaving the book. Especially Marissa. She's a human afterall.

Because they wouldn't be a very good buddy cop duo if they split up every time there was a misunderstanding.

>Marissa as Earth representative

I honestly don't see TC being OK with that, not because she's in the Council but because it puts her in Starscream's line of sight and he really, really, REALLY didn't want Earth to join the council.

Don't the representatives get to Cybertron for meetings and then go back to their worlds?

If anything she might just cameo or be a very minor character in TAAO and but still be in Optimus Prime.

I don't think anyone wants them to split up but more to address something that looks like it was going to be set up as a point of conflict between the two and then just got dropped off.

It will most likely be human. However that person would need to be agreed upon by several members of earth's council. TC wouldn't be chosen because he can't represent human interests. He doesn't fully understand them. So if it's not the combo of Marissa and TC I think it will be someone new and MAYBE a Junkion who's not a sharkticon. Or two humans to satisfy earth council.

So how do you think TC will react when he finds out Marissa used to be in a relationship with Optimus?

>I think it will be someone new and MAYBE a Junkion
>it ends up being Wreckgar
That would be PRICELESS.

I couldn't because I'd kill myself.

Promising

The actual delegates go back and forth quite a bit. Plus you've got camiens and eukarians and velocitronians moving to Cybertron. And Cybertonians moving to those places. You can't tell me at least some humans won't try to move to Cybertron. Give an appropriate gear to survive there and they'd be just a little smaller than Rumble and Frenzy.

I thought the TF community collectively agreed to never bring this franchise up ever again.
Kissplayers never happened and Legion was a mistake.

Though, I demand Rosanna be brought back eventually as an upstart idol with anger management issues.

>because it puts her in Starscream's line of sight
>TC and Screamer confrontation because of Marissa.

Well now I want this.

>You can't tell me at least some humans won't try to move to Cybertron.
>Science crews of small fleshlings walking the streets of Cybertron
The Decepticons would be so fucking pissed and I love it.

Shit, now I do too.

I REALLY want to see Thundercracker beat the shit out of Starscream.

Oh god now I want it too. Mostly just because I want a follow up on TC bitching out Screamer and seeing what he's done for himself.

If Verity can survive on a ship full of giant robots for an entire year then I bet some hardy humans will certainly want to give Cybertron a try.

I've been wanting this since the prospect of an Earth representative was introduced.
I think TC would be disgusted just by the thought of Starscream even speaking to her.

Little does he know Marissa actually has an uncanny ability to get Seekers to follow her instructions and demands.
This would be high quality content.
Threaten his human and he will kill you.

For every kill all organics con there is I think there would be a group of Scavengers. Not in the holy crap you're bad at being a decepticon way but in the they just don't care about them way.

Nothing in the universe would stop him.

I really wonder if Soundwave was just being smug as fuck or was actually unsure as to whether dogs could breathe hydrogen and helium.

This. TC still needs to get back at him for the dick move he pulled.

Would the current Starscream actually threaten her though? He's pretty aware of how he needs to present himself in public for one. And two he's not the same guy he used to be. I don't think he likes humans but he woukd acknowledg that the titan who dubbed him Chosen is earth's titan. Plus with the enigma and and the war breaking on earth one could argue cybertronian life is directly responsible for human life given their similarities.

A lot of people off site want to see a "happy seeker" reunion but both literally shot TC with the intent to kill him. What does he have to say to them? What do ANY of them have to say to each other?

Though, I CAN see Skywarp and Thundercracker making up one day though 'Screamer is far past redemption.

Well we do breathe helium. A little. And Blackrock's station had very little oxygen. Soundwave was possibly unsure of where our limits lie.

I believe SW's autistic enough that he was legitimately trying to be sympathetic and calming.

He might not outright threaten her but he very well might just try to bully her. That'd be enough for a rematch either way.

Skywarp's hanging out with the GI Joes and seems to be slowly learning to work with humans, so maybe he'll be a changed bot someday and be able to reunite with his brother. I'd like that.

I don't think he'd threaten her but he'd probably be excessively rude, smug, and condescending seeing how she's a human. Decepticons, even former ones, still aren't fond of humans. I think the only Decepticons confirmed liking/ or at least being okay with humans are Thundercracker, Soundwave, and Skywarp though Skywarp is still struggling (but he seems to respect Scarlett just fine which is kind of a surprise).

I don't think they'll ever have a happy reunion. But they might have a civil one. I dont remember what happened with Skywarp but I think TC might be okay having a talk with him depending on how he treats earth/Cybertron relations.

Astrotrain seemed to be willing to be chill with them back when they were working with humans to build the station.

Back before Galvatron got to him and got him killed. Except he may not actually be dead, though that seems to be a plot exclusive to the MASK comics for now?

I think TC would just punch Screamer and be done with it. He didn't want to talk to him last time. He would rather leave them in the past and live his own life.

As for Skywarp? He might change his attitude with him? Depends if Skywarp is going to have a change of heart after his time with the Joes.

>I dont remember what happened with Skywarp
Skywarp blew his face up and left him for dead.

I just thought of this. Please god don't let the earth delegate be Spike.

I was so pleased that Chuckles got a callout. A true Joe Hero.

>Spike

.................fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccck don't let this happen.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Who the hell would be stupid enough to...

No, nevermind, I shouldn't ask questions like that anymore.

I meant between SS and SW.

>Please god don't let the earth delegate be Spike.
LORD HAVE MERCY.
That would send Prowl and Decepticons running over from all corners of the galaxy to take revenge and plot an assassination.

>but he seems to respect Scarlett just fine which is kind of a surprise
I haven't read the issue. Explain in detail?

Monoeye mind.

Astrotrain then joined Galvatron in his destruction of Earth as opposed to joining blackmailed Soundwaves force. Astrotrain may have been "nice" but he wasn't good to humans. I do feel bad for him, hope he either returns in OP or gets adopted by the Joes. Please don't let him suffer in M.A.S.K.

not gonna lie, I would love to see Prowl ose his shit and stomp on Spike like Overlord on Pipes

I still think its hilarious that Dirge is the only Conehead still alive. Finally beating that cursed name of his.

I don't think much happened? Skywarp still being a dumbass tried to work for Ratbat. Screamer ratted him out on their plans but I don't think Skywarp knew of this afterwards.

It was during Micronauts: Wrath of Karza. He and Scarlett weren't chummy but there is a contrast in the way he responds to her in comparison to Rock n Roll and literally everyone else.

You're gonna jinx it!

How did the DJD never come for Thundercrackers ass? He specifically brought them up during his spotlight so it's not like they weren't conceived then.

Is this the same artist who did the MTMTE annual?

Not just the cons but it looks like one of the upcoming IDW crossover (First Strike) is going to deal with Cobra going apeshit because of Earth getting inducted to the Council of worlds thing.

It looks like Starscream is in one of the covers for First Strike and since GI Joe is involved (and Skywarp is with them) we might get a Seeker trine reunion there.

Didn't she get space cancer from that? Or was that just because of the Aequitas? I can't remember but either way pretty sure there is radiation and shit in Cybertron that would totally kill organics that is harmless to bots

It's Andrew Griffith. Former artists of exRid. That being said i'm not sure if he was the artist for the MTMTE annual or not. I don't think so.

Only if his last name is Spiegel!

>First Strike
Woah what? When was this announced? We just started Wrath of Karza.

Aequitas gave her cancer. Being around bots made it worse.

>Tarantulas explains that her condition is the result of exposure to Cybertronian energy—specifically, as revealed by his own studies of her body, that of the Aequitas computer.

Because they get close to earth they might have to go through a Prime and all his support. Not for TC, but OP would respond simply because they're Cons.

You buffoon. It's obviously meant to be visually evocative of the loose, baggy pants which samurai are traditionally depicted as wearing.

They probably can't breathe on Cybertron anyway. So they would have to rely on suits and environmentally sealed living spaces. Plenty of shielding. Then again they might be able to use those drones they developed from dead Seekers to traverse Cybertron.

It's apparently removable too. The thicc in his thighs are just armor.

>the next issues alternative cover features Marissa sculpting Optimus with TC and Buster.

I haven't seen this. Can anyone share?

If you hate them with human faces you should hate them with human bodies as well.

Anyone feel like IDW Rodimus had the most drastic character change post-Death of Optimus Prime? Espically his depiction in
Autocracy/Monstrosity/Primacy. Some pre-DoOP highlights was his part in Maximum Dinobots. His little coup against Bumblebee. Especially liked when he had the matix infused in his chest and going around with Garnak on adventures.

Which seems to reinforce my point; they're effectively clothing he's wearing just like the samurai in question.

>Cybertronians cause radiation poisoning and will probably contribute to global warming
ROM was right. Cybertronians were a mistake.

I think Marissa might be a wraith.

Well I hope it develops. I would love to see Screamer as the last seeker to be buried in stressful work and forever alone.

Thanks. That's adorable.

>Kiss Player shippers OP/Marissa BTFO

>Anyone feel like IDW Rodimus had the most drastic character change post-Death of Optimus Prime?
Yep.
I love MTMTE Rodimus for the most part but his wartime self was just too cool.It was also established that he was matured after handing back the matrix to Optimus but then all of that maturity in leadership is pretty much retconned first issue of MTMTE, not that i'm complaining though. The retcon was good for first time readers new to Rodimus, they basically reverted his character to his earliest IDW appearance.

He has the trust of Windblade's part of the council(for now) and has actually complimented her more than once now. Either Elita is gonna kill him and we get immortal spark, he gets found out and exiled but then the titans tell them they're idiots and they need him but nobody still likes him, or he gets away with it.

I think it would be more forgivable if he had more conversations with Rung. Went on about how he had to act when the war was on and now that it's not he's not entirely sure what to do.

He also does the "Yo Joe!" battlecry so I think he's definitely getting chummier with the team.

Yeah he seems pretty chill with Scarlett and doesn't really complain about her like he does about the rest of the team.

He also had a bit of respect for Salvo in the latest issue because Salvo got that one creature off him while Rock and Cover Girl didn't get to him in time.

Still I think Rock is the one he's going to end up liking the most, especially since Rock is the one who worries about Skywarp's well being (like pic related). Especially in the latest GI Joe issue, I'll upload the images since it was funny.

Good.
>Yeah he seems pretty chill with Scarlett and doesn't really complain about her like he does about the rest of the team.
Seekers seem to have a soft spot for military ladies in leadership position. Figures they'd need a mom figure to keep them in line. Especially Skywarp.