Out of context panels. The more confusing, the better

Out of context panels. The more confusing, the better.

context?

Cable meets the president of the United States.

Grant Morrison is the king of these visual shenanigans.

Pic related.

An angry abbo nuked the fuck out of the world.
So people genespliced human dna with roaches to survive radiation.

X-men known as Bishop time traveled into the past and plant several nukes all over the world. He simultaneously detonated all of them in a failed attempt to kill an harmless infant. Ultimately turning Earth into a radioactive wasteland and killing majority of the population and forcing them rest to mutate themselves with roaches in order to survive. Typical X-men bs.

I don't need context to get a boner.

Casualfag here. If THAT's typical, what's their idea of unusual?

Classic Green Gladiator

I've got one.

>eggman is the good guy

>Zatana die Zaubermädchen
>Die
Is it so hard to make someone proofread such stuff? I mean i would probably even do it for free if they just send me the scetches or even just the dialog

Girls?

Who cares about context that's hot

I don't know. Solving their problems without fucking up various timelines and turning the world against them would be pretty unusual for the X-Men.

Is this written by Millar? This seems like something he'd do.

I'm sorry, is that fred flinstone?

>nig-nog
Is this an edit?

Nah, that's Moonstomp, who's a neo-nazi. His team leader is a black guy, which obviously creates some friction.

The only reason he's even on the team is because he hates Skrulls a lot more than he hates niggers.

On far right, yes. Panel is from recent "Booster Gold / Flinstones" special ....

You'd think a shapeshifter wouldn't be concerned with what someone's packing in their pants.

It's not what she's packing in her pants that concerns him, it's what she wants to pack in his pants.

Oh shit is that Ash

Yeah, and that's Xena, Autolycus, and Gabrielle with him. This is from the second Xena/Army of Darkness crossover.