Bravery

>bravery

What did Quentin mean by this? Is he a Nazi sympathiser?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Paradis_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the joke was that the Nazi was a brave war hero fighting for the wrong side, and our "heroes" were violent psychopaths only vindicated as protagonists because of who they're killing. A rare and interesting attempt at humanizing Nazi's when most people don't even bother.

Still. Fuck him he was a Nazi.

Happened in Fury too. Had the Americans gun down prisoners and made the Germans human by explaining they were just protecting their country.

>Why don't they just give up?
>Would you?

> muh honor
> muh fight fair
This is why germcucks never won a war

>Still. Fuck him he was a Nazi.
You idiot.

It’s mocking moral relativism.

Jews are cowards who have to LARP as "badasses" in Hollywood movies, because they were completely BTFO epic style to the tune of 6 million dirty kikes in a little thing I like to call the Lol-ocaust. Yeah go ahead, swing that bat Eli, let me know if it resurrects your dead cousins whose ashy remnants nourish the soils of Poland.

the theater scene is also interesting, as the viewers are behaving the same way to the nazi propaganda film as the real viewer of the movie has been led to behave. and look at their sentence for it

>All this edge

Indeed. Most people dont get it, its so subtle.

I hate when Band of Brothers had that German who was raised in America who was speaking perfect english get shot point blank but every WW2 movie has to have some Americans shoot POWs

>distributed by the Weinstein Company

Did you like my movie, goys?

Why the fuck would they bring the wanted Nazi traitor to the rendezvous? They had his picture in the paper for fucks sake

> liking a tarantino flick
I’m not a redditor sorry

>fighting for the wrong side,
Hitler was doing God's work, he did nothing wrong.

Then why did he lose?

That scene is weird because they are actually within their rights to execute them since those nazis were wearing american khakhis, which is a war crime.

>defending Jewish criminals

Do it again Adolf

Deceitful jews.

Do what again?

holy shit YES my MAGApede brother!!!!! if jews werent such little sjw cucks then maybe they would be fighting for kekistan!!!

i like when people actually discuss shit here, instead of turning it into a pol shitfest. thank you for your contribution user, I hope you have a nice new year

OBJECTIVE RANKINGS OF TARANTULA FILMS

- GOD TIER -
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Reservoir dogs

- GOOD TIER -
Django
H8ful 8

- MEH TIER -
Kill bills
Death proof

- TRASH TIER -
everything else

>"Watching Donnie killin' Nazis is the closest we get to going to the movies."

Thanks! You too.

>Is he a Nazi sympathiser?
How did that swamp between your ears reach that conclusion from "bravery"? Sort yourself out, you stupid fuck.

Cool gif user

The majority of WW2 films portray Nazis as inherently bad dudes. Even if they're not it's usually just
>look at this guy he's just fighting a war that isn't his and war sucks guys

So when Taranto shows us that a high ranking Nazi officer is actually an outstandingly brave patriot whose only issue is he's fighting for the wrong side it's pretty plain to see he's basically telling us that Nazis are good guys

>QT's best film
>trash tier
Hehhh okay kid enjoy starting your new semester in middle school next week *puts on sunglasses*

Americans portray the Germans as better than they were. Most of the time they are just "bad guys", not genocidal murderers who torched villages, shot children, conducted deadly experiments, introduced racial segregation in controlled areas and so on.

>The majority of WW2 films portray Nazis as inherently bad dudes. Even if they're not it's usually just
What does that have to do with a german soldier getting a medal for bravery? You should get smacked in the head for being this fucking stupid.
Jesus Fucking Christ.

>So when Taranto shows us that a high ranking Nazi officer is actually an outstandingly brave patriot whose only issue is he's fighting for the wrong side it's pretty plain to see he's basically telling us that Nazis are good guys
I don't understand how you've gotten from point A to point B here.
All he's saying is that there were undoubtedly morally good people fighting in the nazi forces.

Actually disregard this, I shouldn't even say morally good.
I should just say that he was someone who good his rank, not from murdering jews necessarily but instead through just being a good soldier.

then he lost and ruined your cause forever

Nice, never looked at it that way

what is this from?

not the same guy but i think you are looking for the word "loyal"

jackie brown is his best film

that was a weird movie
it made the germans out to be complete cunts, then it tries to go morally grey at the end where an SS officer lets the main character go after he literally mowed down dozens of his friends

Tarantino movies belong in /trash/

I got the exact same impressions.
Some Nazi character with speaking lines are made sympathetic throughout the movie while the IB are all just portrayed as psychopaths.

It was a very original take for an over-the-top American war movie, which is why it's one of my favorite Tarantino Films (plus, Hitler's face being turned into Swiss cheese was fuckin hilarious).

Which are your top 3 out of curiosity

Tarantino is a cuck and he meant it as an ironic perversion of the term "bravery". He wanted to tell the audience that the Nazis were mental gymnasts who believed they were brave but were really cowards. He is a mental midget with a blacked fetish that you are projecting your Sup Forums fantasies onto his movies which are basic schlock garbage with no self-awareness whatsoever.

>but were really cowards.
the guy let himself be brutally beaten to death instead of giving away the German position

HAIR KINO LADS

>Fuck him he was a Nazi
Wasn't he just a regular soldier

No don't you see user, he's a coward because he is fighting on the other side. You see his bravery and loyalty doesn't mean anything because he isn't on our side, user!

He was a seargent so not a full blown Nazi but can't really be construed as "innocent" like a regular private could

This is peak pitt

How would I go about getting this haircut? I have thick slightly curly dark hair would this work for me??

I mean, a sergeant is just a private who has been fighting longer.

>Still. Fuck him he was a Nazi.
What about Schindler and Plagge?

He was doing God's work and killing millions of white people all over Europe

Shut up fuckwit go back to pol

This, how the fuck did nobody recognise him when he was famous amongst German troops

YOU FUCKIN KIKE

>No Jackie Brown

IMDPleb spotted

>Jews are cowards
The Six Day War would beg to differ.

classic conniving kike, no honour or belief in chivalry

You can say what you want but nazis had a very strict code for war
>that encounter between a german Luftwaffe Jäger and the british bomber
The jäger told that his officer told them if they ever shoot down a plane that can bot fight back he will execute them on the spot

Haha yeah good old jerries, truly Britain's greatest ally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Paradis_massacre

>Germans were bad because the segregated Jews!
>Literally at the same time Americans segregated blacks, put Japanese in concentration camps, and openly practiced eugenics

Haha yeah only the germans ever committed war crimes yanks and brits never did that haha :^)

>Nazis on /pol
>literally neck beards in basements
>lurk moar
>He's basically telling us that Nazis are the good guys
Oh boy, how much mental gymnastics did it take to come to this conclusion ? Tarantino is just recognizing bravery, he was brave not to reveal any information and be killed. No matter what army you serve, that's considered a brave move. Has nothing to do with your agenda of sucking Nazi cocks
faggot

Bomber Harris didn't go far enough.

>6,000 years of parasitism
>people still defend jews
honestly, what the fuck already, did evolution skip some of you? ffs just go to normie sites with comments and you'll literally see NORMIE jews literally believing they're god's chosen people, there's no cure for that but gassing.

More like 1.2 million but eh, point taken