Now that the hype has died down, what does Sup Forums think of Get Out?

Now that the hype has died down, what does Sup Forums think of Get Out?

I never saw it because im unironically racist

solid 7

masterpiece

I don’t watch TV/movies

>current year + 1 - 2/365
>being racist
Ummmm that's just gross sweetie

15 million merits dude?

I think you should get out OP

this

just watch "The Skeleton Key" instead. Better movie

I didn't pay fifty dollars for a color TV just to watch niggers on it, user.

It was an decent made for SyFy channel flick.

Balances suspense, horror and social commentary and shows that covert racism is more dangerous than overt racism.

Get Out, Dunkirk, and Detroit are three of my top favorite movies of 2017.

I saw E;R's review, I'm good.

It shows black people as saints with is bs

This

How long are black people the victim movies going to keep making money.

When the TSA agent told Officer Maxine from Living Single about what happened, she laughed at him. She ignored a crime. Therefore, she (a black person) was certainly no saint. Your argument is debunked.

Saw it just the other day. Thought it was pretty good. No idea why people are raving about it though.

>let's make white people an evil cult, that'll teach people about racism!

this movie is really ace at making fun of democrats and those mass shooting faking spooks in connecticut. who cares that a white woman was fucking a nigger, she dies anyway so it doesnt even matter, it was a great movie

How did agent man get a police car?

The black fellow murdered a white family if I remember correctly. The sequel should be short and sweet.

I really like it but it's getting more hype than it deserves, and I think with all the great movies coming out this year I've kind of pushed it out of my memory.

white people are usually the ones that making cults in america

it was a tsa car i think

i thought it was a really good movie. first time i saw the trailer it reminded me of those fake movies they announce on the radio in gta