Injustice 2

Power Girl Edition

SPOILER WARNING!
Some folks out there have gotten copies of the game early. If you're hoping to avoid spoilers it may be best to avoid threads until you can get your hands on the game.
SPOILER WARNING!

Fighter Pack 1 Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA

Everything You Need To Know Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=DrbJizIbqpE

Power Girl vs John Stewart gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBen80ZOoqk

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Mobile version is out now, actual game will be out on Tuesday. Next Watchtower stream will likely be Monday night for the midnight release.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdSOl-VvqZ4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KcEb4x3Wq-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xiafRHpT4XE
youtube.com/watch?v=vty0iNNLXKY
youtu.be/bxgVIaHplcw?t=8m36s
youtu.be/QL9SEe3aRkA
youtu.be/396nHa-WLi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Even with my powers gone, the Phantom Zone can't contain me. I'll be back!

Literally what did he mean by this?

Alright, lets hear those skin DLC predictions

the phantom zone is a piece of shit literally anyone could escape if they tried and they often do

>Keeps Superman in a tiny red solar prison for five years when he could've just taken his powers away entirely with gold kryptonite the whole time

Is Batman retarded?

So Coast City is just gone like that? Even Hal Jordan seemed mildly phased about that.

I really hope Black Manta is just a premier skin. Mainly because Id rather have Aqualad as DLC. Manta and Arthur both use a trident anyway so it fits

If he did that how would he stop Brainaic?

Always two steps ahead.

Hasn't Hal been on Oa for the last five years?

He said he was locked up by the guardians and had to earn his ring back (no idea how he did that)

Pretty sure you're alone on that one.

>Perhaps I'll get my chance some other day...
>No, you'll get it today.

>Superman ending

Superman ASSUMES DIRECT CONTROL of the Brainiac ship and returns all the cities to full size

>Batman ending

The brainiac ship is never mentioned again, neither are the cities that were shrunk

Really makes me think

>No Clark, you can't kill Brainiac.

He's literally a machine...

And what is Batman gonna do, put him on trial?

One, you have really fucked priorities, and two, saying Manta plays exactly like Aquaman is fucking retarded and wrong

The entire point of keeping Brainiac alive was to ensure the cities get restored properly. Kal took a risk and got lucky.

Second quote meant for:

>Peej
>pants

For fuck's sake. The costume would at least be tolerable if they just opened up her legs. No Power Girl should ever wear pants.

you're posting this out of simple spite aren't you?

If that was true Bats would've just said "wait until we save the cities, then kill him"

not my fault his kid is a better character. I want water maces dammit

So, on a scale of 1 to Cyclops, how much do you want to punch Wonder Woman in the face by now after all that happened in Injustice 1 and 2?

Im not worried about what shes wearing if shes opening up her legs

I really hope there are some strong anti zoners so it's not just injustice 1 2.0

Young Justice shitters need to leave.

I doubt you're talking about the comic version cause he literally has little to no development or significance as a character.

>that scene where Damian says "am I dreaming?" When he sees Supergirl lift the roof off his cell

I thought they were gonna bang

Can we just call her Superwoman at this point?

wtf is he still a villain by the end of this?

i hate being forced to play evil super i really do

He says Firestorm made it for him. Maybe he just recently met Firestorm, along with Blue Beetle. He calls the green and inexperienced, so he probably didn't even get to train them yet.

And that's just in Batman's ending. In his ending, well...

>I can't leave Gotham because people will be scared that something is happening

I think they'd be more scared that super villains are running around desu

Just finished watching the full movie version. It was okay I guess. The last couple chapters could have been better. I wish it played out like Dr Fate gives Superman a chance to "correct his destiny" and send him back to before he faced Joker and before he killed Lois. Then again, that would be taking the easy way out I guess.

I'd put her at a 9 but not for the reasons everyone else seems to hate her. Only reason why I hate her is that she turns into a sidekick rather than the leader of a warrior nation like Aquaman. She should have been a third party (partnering up with Aquaman to create an Atlantis/Themyscira empire) in the original Injustice.

Superman - wants to eliminate all crime by force
Batman - wants to maintain balance
Aquaman/WW - wants to expand Atlantis/Themyscira across the world

I feel like the didn't use her right and shes just been Superman's cocksleeve since

Why the FUCK did Aquaman take Supermans side at the end of the game?

He was on the regime in Injustice 1 albeit unwillingly at first

>they're broken up in injustice

youtube.com/watch?v=vdSOl-VvqZ4&feature=youtu.be

Wasn't feeling it before but now seeing it in action, I'm really digging the Vixen skin, especially with those totem effects. I wanna see her Super move to see how that plays out tho.

Jay is still probably my favourite premier but as long as they keep up the unique VAing and attack effects like in Vixens case I'm hype to see more

dc really wants to make supes evil

Supes took Atlantis and dropped it in the desert when he stood his ground

>All these fucking Spoilers
reeeeeeeeee

MK Reo Breakdowns.
youtube.com/watch?v=KcEb4x3Wq-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xiafRHpT4XE
youtube.com/watch?v=vty0iNNLXKY

>Actual predictions
Ocean Master (Aquaman)
Shazam (Black Adam)
Bizarro (Superman)
Solomon Grundy (Bane)
Arsenal/Speedy (Green Arrow)

>Wishlist
Thomas Wayne (Red Hood)
Martha Wayne (Joker/Harley Quinn)
Crime Syndicate skins
Arrowverse skins

>Crime Syndicate
Good possibility given Grid and some of the gear looks similar to them
>Arrowverse
Fuck you

How did GRID magically grow a whole new body without actually using Cyborgs body?

There is literally nothing wrong with Arrowverse skins

Hmmm On the one hand? Superman brought back those cities despite the risk of failure. On the other hand? Batman gets mind controlled and everyone is under a dictatorship again by Super-Tyrant, his Amazon harlot, and the rest of the regime again. Yeah I think I can tolerate Batwank ending.

Brainiac

>That scene where Wonder Woman stabs Harley

Was surprised desu

Except that it takes time/resources away from good skins. Would rather not listen to Amell's deadpan voice again thank you

you suck dick

Go be a faggot somewhere else

Has anyone seen Green Arrow's arcade ending yet? Multiverse Justice League sounds amazing

S/D?

I can see Grundy, Bizarro, and Ocean Master working, Not Shazam though. Only the Skins and some of the effects change. Not the basic character poses but I'm talking out of my ass, NRS has been pretty fucking based so far. I'm amazed because I usually shit on NRS.

What was going on with the Sup Forums guild?

youtu.be/bxgVIaHplcw?t=8m36s

Rayden confirmed

Superman's ending is going to piss you off.

>that part where she pulls Harley onto her lap and tells her to be a good girl for mama while stroking her face

>Multiverse Justice League
Nigga its already a thing
RIP best boy

That better be a goddamn easter egg. I swear to christ that is worse than MKX cutting Fujin/Rain. I WANT DC CHARACTERS IN MY DC FIGHTING GAME BOON!

>Not Shazam though
We already have gear that gives Bladam his abilities and in the DC All Access stream they accidentally let slip
>So you playing Black Adam or Shazam

Its coming

would you take Watchmen characters instead?

I would've rather Injustice Superman died saving the Earth from Braniac or Darkseid.

Is that Judge Batman?

But do they have a sexy bat-hat?

Atomic Knight Batman

She just couldn't handle the sting of the truth, which is ironic given that she walks around with the lasso of truth.

>Wonder Woman stabs Harley through the stomach and the sword comes out her back
>Kara cauterizes the entry wound but not the exit wound

Okay.

It sucks how some fighters have such great gear, like Batman, Atrocitus, Scarecrow and Harley Quinn while others get such shit like Grodd, Canary, Catwoman and Ivy.
I hope they add more gear with patches or DLC.
At least cosmetic gear.

Aquawoman will never not make him rock hard

Obama super man premiere skin when?

he is gonna superboy prime his way back.

PG blowing in gif mode would be great.

Wouldnt be thrilled about it, but I suppose so. At least theyre comic characters. Although I fail to see what gear they would even have

Who's the giant rabbit?

I want him in this game

>Predictions
Shazam (Black Adam)
El Diablo/Santana (Firestorm)
Sinestro (Green Lantern)
Bizarro (Superman)

>Wishlist
The Comedian (Deadshot? Red Hood?)
Nite Owl (Batman)
Prometheus (Batman?)
Aqualad

You actually thought Supes was redeemable? He's a mass murdering psycho who subjugated the planet. And people think redeemed Harley is farfetched?

Captain Carrot
I thought at the very least they'd pull a heroic sacrifice

Or in webm mode.

Preferably animated in SFM

I like how Adam just casually says he met Raiden once, like they had tea or something.

youtu.be/QL9SEe3aRkA

Lmao, Captain Cold literally says "Fuck you" in his arcade ending

>Captain Carrot
I want him so bad but it will never happen. Life is suffering.

>Nite Owl
If we get Nite Owl before Ted Kord I will scream in anger

He isn't heroic. He is a psychotic villain who murdered innocent people for "stepping out of line".

It was necessary, if not how you get Parallax to combat Darkseid???
Besides they are probably safe and will be back thanks to the Atom or something like that.

I want to fuck that poodle

I'm glad gears in Arcade mode, its nice getting a bit of a visual mix-up

Who voices Cold in this? He's really good

A BLACK SUPERMAN?!!

Is Scarecrows arcade ending the worst possible one?

youtu.be/396nHa-WLi0

Shits fucked yo

Seems pretty crazy that a skinny nerd with a gas canister is this powerful

>2013
so what year does this game take place in

>Rubberduck

Powergirl again, but with even bigger tits

The way I would have seen Superman being redeemed is if he was remorseful after the events of Injustice 1. Then, as he's willingly serving life imprisonment in the red sun cell, have Brainiac invade Earth all over again but this time, Superman is cooperative throughout with Batman and saves the world (and Batman) at the cost of his own life. Sure he doesn't die but now Batman knows there is still a chance of Clark coming back. During the temporary partnership though, have the regime (excluding Superman) plotting revenge against Batman and setup a cliffhanger ending for Injustice 3.

Several of the villain/Society endings are messed up.
Scarecrow's might be one of the more, if not the most terrifying one though.

I just think the point of no return was a long time ago for him. It's not like he has done mild shit. His crimes outshine the Jokers.

Maybe if Bats had stopped him earlier.

You just KNOW that Bruce fucks supergirl right in front of the viewing portal to the phantom zone to rub it in Supermans face

Wouldn't Harley get jealous?

Harley gets to tongue Bruce's ass

I'm not a homo but I'd take RF inside of me.