Why are there so many pedophiles on this board

why are there so many pedophiles on this board

le 56% face

checked
lots of kikes

why are there so many pedophiles in the television and film industry?

This, can't have one without the other.

what to pound lgs

Sexy little girls are at fault.

Holy shit fucked owned!

because this board is full of based niggas

>There's a special place in hell for people who do things like this, right next to the child molesters and the sexy children who seduced them!

This pretty much. Women peak at 25. All men like young girls most just refuse to admit it.

Don't you mean 12?

try 10

Same reason Vatican is full of them. Men with higher understanding of the world and divine know the truth.

Women peak at late teens.

i kek'd

There actually aren't, it's a fake forced thing done by like two guys. Sure a lot of guys on here like teens like anywhere else, but as far as pedophiles there's much less than most of the other boards.

You'll notice that all the "pedo" threads are spammed, repetitive forced ones usually made by a bot. They're made by a couple ginger English guys in London, who have some obsession with a poster here so they post that stuff to creep him out. They also post a lot of spammed threads with vaguely violent threat-y content like one with a woman having a hose forced into her mouth.

Their last names are Ingram and Luka, btw.

there aren't. it's just one guy

Ingram and Davis, meant to write, lol.

>being this new

Nice rolepalying.

The truth is anonymity, again, all men have an innate attraction to young girls, you don't hear about it until people can see it secretly, answering op's question

Seriously this, though. Nobody is buying that these obviously spammed "pedo" bot threads are a reflection of any real culture here, it's ALWAYS only just those bot threads which nobody besides the spammers push.

Eventually they'll get themselves in a lot of trouble, but until then, just ignore it like I do.

Nice try, Ingram / Davis.

Also, don't you feel bad posting sexualized children, considering you have a daughter, Ingram?

Nothing is more pathetic and screams reddit than making such stupid claims about an anonymous user base

>oh it's just luke and ingram lel, geez, wake up guys, can't you see through anonymous ip's? xD

post pics of ingram's daughter?

>Nobody is buying that these obviously spammed "pedo" bot threads are a reflection of any real culture here
Nice cope to avoid facing the fact that your most visited website is pedo central.

Every board has one. int had pedo Pole.

Sup Forums is full of pedos, not just the bots. Some threads get really fucking creepy

Cunnybot is like a catalyst, no one has the balls to make a cunnythread in these dark days of normie moderation, but his threads attracts cunnyposters that are otherwise just lurking.

Haha yes I'm just pretending haha

ive been away for months is Ingram / Davis the new 'cats/jason'?

If you can't deal with some level of not nice things like pedophilia, racism, crazy ramblings, weird fetishes etc. you literally do not belong in this place.

um, this is our board now. Things are gonna change.

who's cats, Im aware of krager tho

Sup Forums is female

damn skrillex aint lookin right these days

>jason'

wasn't he just some poor dude on a wheelchair?

And Sup Forums is 14. Hmmmm really makes you think don't it

>peak at 25
lel nice meme. that's when their usefulness ends. they should be disposed of at 30. otherwise they just shit up our democracy

I am a Muslim and you islamofobia is triggering me. Please leave my safe space you white privileged exploiter.

I figure there was just one pedo but then the rest saw and migrated from the other boards, now its a thing.

nah it's krager the cunnyposter

newfags were a mistake

Why is this thread still up?

This is fucking Sup Forums.

based jason

>only a leftist would be against pedophilia
is this really the hill you want to die on?

He's fighting for love bro

Pedophilia is a leftist thing.

>work for Nickelodeon
>check our social media and YT clips traffic
>50% teenage girls, 50% adult males age 40+
>bring it up at meeting
>"nothing we can do maaaan"

>t. Roy Moore

how the hell did you jump to that conclusion from one image? Jesus, your brain is warped.
>hill you want to die on
Stop talking like we're on reddit, k? thanks

>References amerimutt politicians
There’s a fucking Dutch party that is liberal and wants to legalize pedophilia and zoophilia.

you got a target on your back now

you ever ask why the logo is a foot? lol

>being in this much denial
Nah nigga, you here with the rest of us. Just because the site is full of normies now doesn’t mean the weirdos aren’t still here.

>calls a common turn of phrase "reddit"
>types like a texting tween
also:
NOT AN ARGUMENT

you were already warned about this.

Just pederasty.

>not thinking about how to increase the convertion rate in the pedo audience
You are really bad at this capitalism thing aren't you?

good photoshop skills to make this nigglet look white

I just like girls who aren't bimbos or sluts

>mutt goblin

Nobody cares about shithole countries.

isn't this the goblin from GoT?

Maisie? No this is Hannah.

rate my gf

maisie is quasimodo, get your memes straight

cute and sexy/10

Why does she look so familiar?

Those lips and choker are far too sexy to be on a little girl/10

It sounds like you knew who she was all along.

Is it bad that I know her name?

this

Yes you fucking pedophile. Get help.

yes she is MY waifu

yes but I wasn't 100% sure, she looks much worse in the show

umm she's my daughter??

>"have you ever even kissed a girl, user?"

>how dare you admire pure beauty outside of societal expectations
You need help getting out of here.

There's a difference between "admiring beauty" and sexual fetishism. You seem to be quite deluded so you better get help soon before you really land yourself in hot water.

Thanks?

if by hot water you mean 12 year pussy sign me up

what is that difference?

Men peek at 30, women at 13

A true aesthete isn't bound by the fleeting mores of the pleb, beauty is absolute.

Can a man recognise another man as handsome without being gay?

Intellectualise your pedophilia all you want, you're still fucked in the head buddy.

I suppose so.
Why?

Yes, but would being gay disqualify his judgement though?

Yes user he must be insane if he find post-pubescent females attractive. What a crazy man! By the way average age of puberty in US is 12.5, keep that in mind

There's a difference between appreciating someone's appearance and being a sexual predator.

Yes, there is. The difference is sexual predator actually rapes someone. Pretty sure user here ITT didn't rape anyone

No it wouldn't disqualify their judgement. I'm simply saying that appreciating someone's appearance and actively sexualising and wanting to fuck them like a predator is vastly different. The user using this as an excuse for their pedophilic tendencies is fucked in the head.

A sexual predator doesn't have to rape, they can sexualise unsexual children, trick minors into giving consent when they have no experience of what it means to do so and other forms of molestation. You're literally arguing for pedophilia. You are an abhorrent human being.

>wanting to fuck them like a predator
>like a predator
What are you on about? If your desires are in your imagination only, you can be as predatory/soy as you want. Hell you might imagine yourself a 7 year old boy being abused by the girl, then she's the predator. Maybe that's what you're into. Policing thought crime policing isn't as easy as you thought it would be eh

you sound like a pedo

He's some pea sized brain normie, he can't handle that concept.

Do you think user here did any of that? Or do you think he just faps to hentai? Give me an honest answer