Anybody else watching?

Anybody else watching?

>Crank director
>about a drug-addicted, alcoholic ex-cop turned hitman
>nearly dies then suddenly sees a little girl's imaginary friend
>has to find said little girl who's been kidnapped by a pedo santa
>his quest gets distracted multiple times so he can get some drugs, booze or outrun the multiple gangs who want him dead
>C R A N K D I R E C T O R

And if that doesn't get your boat floating Patrick Fischler plays a sadistic mobster who gets off to the main character mutilating people, including a scene where the protag smashes a guy's head in with a fire extinguisher and then uses the foam to pretend to cum all over the guy's face

I was sold on "film starring Christopher Meloni", he's underrated as fuck and was waaaay too good to waste himself on SVU for as long as he did

I like it. It's the combination of Max Payne and Calvin and Hobbes I never knew I wanted.

This honestly sounds great.

only plebs are not watching this yet

me too
until i saw "patton oswalt"
now i dont even

I just saw that too.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

>dropping a good film just because of Patton Oswalt
You Sup Forumstards are really something else.

>if you think patton oswalt is a disgusting piece of unfunny human excrement you're automatically from Sup Forums
I'll take it.

It's a television series.

Literally turned it off after 1 minute.

It has the most hackish and edgelordish intro of any show in the history of tv, ever.

>doesn't even know it's a series and not a movie
At least I know what I'm talking about dipshit

>"M-MUH EDGELORDS, STUPID EDGY KIDS, THIS WAS TOO VIOLENT FOR ME"

Have you ever even seen Crank? It's beyond the realms of edginess and into ridiculousness so hard it's entertaining

He's fucking great in this

Never seen him in SVU, only other thing I've seen him in is Wet Hot American Summer so I knew he'd be funny as fuck and great from the start

I love almost everything the Crank guys do. need to watch this, proabbyl gonna wait till the whole season is done and marathon it

Never change Sup Forums, never change.

We all know you do the exact same thing.

Honestly? He doesn't ruin it that much, as long as you can separate him from the character then you'll be fine. It's not like it looks like him at least.

Plus Meloni is far superior and stands out more than Oswalt

I would have preferred it more if Meloni was just rambling to himself. The CGI unicorn doesn't enhance the psychotic episodes at all.

Damn, Happy looks like THAT?!

Its pretty good so far

>Crank director
like it's a good thing. Guys behind Crank are one hit wonders. Still remember my disappointment after seeing their Ghost Rider.
>Happy
One of the worst things Grant Morrison has written. Very unimaginative and dull/

I GIVE IT A PASS

Horseshit about a crazy alcoholic bum on Christmas.
CRANK it up your ass.

>not liking Ghost Rider SOV

I didn't realise this website was full of underage faggots

Its pretty nice but ironically its the worst work of the comic book author.
He had much better stories out there that didnt just rely on edge,end also has no punch.

I find it meh.