Duckman

This duck was a brilliant! what do you think Sup Forums?
too inmoral or too idiotic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this show lost quality fast, but at its best it has unmatched intellectual depth for a cartoon.

just post pics of bernice

that's where this thread is going anyway

I liked it. This episode was quite endearing:

Probably the best thing Klasky-Csupo ever did.

What would you say the best episodes were?

Imma just leave muh childhood here.

90s cartoon and some 2000s had more interesting topics,free of censorship and this!!! come one just look at this shit

where can i watch this?

Not that guy, but:
>S1
Psyche
Ride the High School
Not So Easy Riders
American Dicks
About Face

>S2
America the Beautiful
In the Nam of the Father

>S3
Noir Gang
Color of Naught
Apocalypse Not
Pig Amok
The Once and Future Duck (Best of the series, honestly)

>S4
Dammit, Hollywood
A Trophied Duck
A Star is Abhorred/Bev Takes a Holiday
Duckman and Cornfed in 'Haunted Society Plumbers
Ebony, Baby
My Feral Lady
Where no Duckman Has Gone Before
Four Weddings Inconceivable

Hey, I love Aaahh! Real Monsters! as much as the next guy, and it's their best for-kids cartoon, but Duckman is still the top.

America the Beautiful, Exile in Guyville (Probably the only good "Battle of the sexes" episode I've ever seen) Inherent the Judgement the Dope's Trial, and Color of Naught were probably my favorites.

Everett Peck's most recent cartoon, Squirrel Boy, makes me question what exactly he was trying to do there, because Duckman was great and Squirrel Boy was a piece of shit.

so is the artist the same?

The actual animation of the show was Klasky Csupo, though.

Also Duckman was allowed to get away with a LOT more, being an adult show AND being made in the 90's. It also means he still had fresh ideas, too.

bump

Would Everett peck be able to make a recovery from Squirrel Boy if he did another show? Like Joe Murray did with his new show Frog in a Suit, which is much better than Camp Lazlo.

Too preachy.

>intellectual depth
no.

>bump
This

The stand up comedy episode with Iggy is one I like to rewatch every now and then. I think the show hit its peak around the end of season 2/beginning of 3, but the entire series is still worth a watch.

It was definitely the best ever application of their creepy, uglyass artstyle. With this in second place.

oh christ, is that some stinky cheese man? that book scared the shit out of me as a kid.

Remember when South park stole the whole social commentary idea from duckman around season three and run with it for twenty seasons?

>Duckman invented social commentary

Are you retarded?

That cancer took over South Park mostly because the show got faster and faster to produce. If you can talk about events that happened last week or even this week, why wouldn't you.

Breasts

you thrust your pelvis

Communism.

YOU'RE FIRED

F-I-R-E-D-R-E-D-R-D-I-R-D-R-E-D-R-D

FIRED

nope (though Everett Peck's magazine drawings do look uncannily similar to Lane Smith's stuff in some respects)

>Am I doing the right thing marrying Beatrice? Do we grow old together?

>You're gonna love her till the day you die.

"And now I must leave you as the Brady Bunch is on and I find four of those children incredibly arousing."

i think it was great,but i don`t think it has aged well,now it feels kinda preachy

i think the world needs duckmans wisdom more than ever youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

HUH

His sister-in-law was thicc.

I guess.

Dude please, duckman was a adult show

>waiting for someone to say this
S U P E R T H I C C

Underrated af