Gunnerkrigg Court

>Oh right, that thing.
gunnerkrigg.com/

So how many more years will it be before those 2 talk about kats mecha goddess form?

Called it.

What's that now?

156 pages a year at absolute maximum.
I really love this comic but the time it takes it killing me. Imagine if Tom wants to finish the comic by page 3000. Then he has 1170 pages to get though which will take at minimum 7.5 years. Is anyone sticking around until 2025?
I know I will, because I want to be there for the last GKC thread.

I've been reading gc for 8-9 years, I'll be here until the end.

Reading the comic and the Sup Forums thread takes maybe an hour a week, if that. If I was that desperate for free time I'd give up Sup Forums first.

Wait, is Kat confused about the timeline or am I

I know how you feel, if i was Tom, i'd do extra uploads every now and then too.
Like, the week when the comic had birthday, i'd make one upload for every single day of that week instead of just MWF.
Or if it was christmas, i'd do an extra upload for people

It wouldn't make a very big difference, but it would be nice.
I'm guessing we'd be on page 1880 instead of 1831 by now, then

If they wanted mint condition tight red head loli pussy they'll be disappointed.

Jeanne has been killed and bound to the river for centuries. Surma spent a large part of her school and adult life in the Court. Kat's asking why the pomps didn't go to her to solve the problem.

4 years at best

Oh okay

maybe they did but Surma wasn't a sucker like Annie and told them to bugger off

I'm an ESL-fag, but isn't kat using the wrong tense to describe the situation? Wouldn't the past perfect be more appropriate?

As a first language english speaker I forget what the tenses are all called because I have just internalized the grammar instead of memorizing it.
Maybe she should have said "Jeanne had already been trapped". As it is it sounds like Jeanne being trapped happened concurrently with Surma attending and we all know that is false.

>trapped
I think it's an adjective here, not a verb
pic related is from Tom's twitter

I know it isn't the answer, but I like to believe the psychopomps didn't go to Annie's mom because they knew she'd make fun of them but being so scared of a girl with a metal stick that might not even exist.

You think Tom's really gonna go for AnnieKat in the end?

Lots of good comics take this long. HunterxHunter for example is gonna hit its 20th anniversary next year.

What? Why? Annie's never had sex with a huma- oh, right! :D

>AnnieKat
in the working together sense, maybe
the forum suggests it's Kat that is the "something about you that they really want": unaffected by etheric cloak and dagger stuff, cuts through to the essential, unaware has robo cult following/is robo psychopomp
pic not really related or, is it?
>156 pages a year
as other anons point out that's a decent output, similar to Euro comics by single creators or even partners, many do fewer per year; increasing would cause lower art quality

No, I mean in a romantic way.
But that's a nice theory, I guess?
It has some big holes tho. Like, how would they know of Kat at that time?

it could be worse.

Unless Kat was a robot that was already in development at the time!
Kat robot confirmed!

>how would they know
Yeah,one has to speculate too much. Kat's very existence as a "Spark"-like genius/metal-angel causes a disturbance in the ether? Events cause effects in past ala Jones/Coyote? Or !

I like annie's subtle breast outlines in the last panel.

I don't.
Annie is disgusting.
I'll stick with pure, flat, beautiful Kat, thank you.

So, guys, AnnieKat romance confirmed?
Yes? No? Thoughts?

Yeah but that's because it goes on years-long hiatuses.

Exactly. You can't rush the great stuff.

Man when I first discovered that comic I liked it a lot and was so hype about it, reading all the extra lore and shit. Now it's so long between updates that it takes me a bit to even remember what it is when it shows up in my feed.